14

14. Enjoyable sex

The second time he did it, Shen Weiqi's pussy tightened like a spasm when he climaxed again. Because she was mentally prepared, she gritted her teeth and endured it for a while. No s.
    Ling Zhanting gasped and pushed her with his backhand to pull out his cock. He turned around and faced her.
    His face was full of joy, his body was half hanging on her, and his delicate lips kissed her jaw, "My endurance seems to be better than last time."
    Praise her?
    Shen Weiqi smiled, picked him up, and moved him under the hood to wash off the sweat and body fluids on his body. She said, "It's not enough."
    Ling Zhanting glanced at her weakly and smiled.
    After cleaning and drying them both with bath towels, Shen Weiqi carried him back to the bedroom and put him on the bed. Then she pressed on him again, kissed his mouth, and then inserted the cock into her pussy again. .
    Spreading her fair and delicate legs and wrapping them around her waist, she stretched out her cock and fucked her.
    Ling Zhanting quickly indulged in it. The pleasure brought by the big cock 8 in his pussy was not inferior to the pleasure he had when the cock 8 penetrated his hole. He didn't do much mental preparation before he simply threw it away. "It seems very uncomfortable to moan like a woman." "Shame", she cried out when she felt good, "It feels so good! There!..."
    Of course Shen Weiqi knew where he was talking about. The g-spot in her vagina was at the front of her vagina. Every time Ling Zhanting Using this position to fuck her, especially folding her legs and raising her butt so that his penis can be pounded down like garlic, she will go crazy.
    Now she wants to be so "g" too.
    When she pushed down so hard for the first time, Ling Zhanting's whole body trembled, as if he had been shocked by an electric shock, followed by a rapid and loud cry: "Ugh! Ah! -" She pushed his
    legs He put it on his shoulders and pressed him down as if he was going to break it, pounding his thick and long penis downwards one by one.
    "Ahhh! -" Even Ling Zhanting, even a man with a much stronger willpower than a woman, was fucked crazy.
    That point inside the body was bumped by the big turtle, which relieved the itch, but it would bring more and bigger itch. It was pushed again, relieved again, and itched again, and it became more and more itchy, making him more and more crazy. ——Ling
    Zhanting started to cry. Totally physiological tears.
    His slender hands tightly grasped the bed sheets, and he couldn't help crying: "...it's so itchy...press harder...ah..." "I ca
    n't do it anymore!" He shouted, "Ah! Stop fucking!" ——" He closed his eyes and moved his head wildly from side to side.
    It turns out that this is how it feels. Duplicity, it turns out this is the mood.
    The happier he felt, the happier Shen Weiqi felt. She felt like she was about to be pinched off by him, and even felt a little pain. She was panting, her whole body covered in sweat, and the sweat on her forehead dripped onto his white skin, mixing with his sweat.
    This time they reached the climax together.
    Her thrusting movements were so fast that there was an afterimage, as if she was trying to penetrate him hard. With a final growl, she released the white thick semen in his spasming hole.
    All I can say is, it’s so cool!
    Shen Weiqi fell limply beside him, her arms resting on his body casually, her eyes closed enjoying the afterglow of her climax. As the semen ejaculated into his body, Shen Weiqi felt as if she had some kind of connection with him, an indescribable feeling.
    Maybe maybe this is what it feels like for a man to possess a woman.
    Just like a dog that wants to occupy a certain place, it will pee in that place...
    Thinking of this metaphor, she smiled.
    "What are you laughing at?" Ling Zhanting was facing her and asked when he saw her smiling. He had already climaxed twice, and it was so intense just now. There was sleepiness on his face, and his eyes were half-closed.
    "Nothing." She said.
    Ling Zhanting reached out to touch her face and looked at her with eyes that were as affectionate and gentle as before.
    She was the only one who could make him willing to be a woman, panting and enjoying herself under her like this.
    "Is that enough?" he asked her.
    The refractory period of the vaginal essence passed quickly, and Shen Weiqi didn't feel tired. This man's physical strength was really great.
    She wanted to do it again, but seeing Ling Zhanting's sleepy face, she hesitated: whether to continue torturing Ling Zhanting or to stop self-abuse, that was the question.
    That body is her own after all.
    Ling Zhanting seemed to have guessed what she was thinking. He smiled, turned over on top of him, lowered his head and gave her a blowjob -
    "You - oh! -" It was the first time for Shen Weiqi to experience a penis in someone else's mouth. It was strange and super powerful. The pleasure instantly occupied her brain.
    It's different from being fucked inside, the mouth is hotter and more slippery, and there is a flexible tongue to suck and lick.
    No wonder men love being oral.
    It's really cool.
    "Oh! -" She raised her head and screamed because she was so happy, and gently put her hand on the back of his head, wanting him to swallow it deeper and give her more.
    It was his body, and he knew all the sensitive points and needs. He opened his mouth as much as possible, took it in, and gave her more comfort and pleasure with his mouth.
    "...Ling Zhanting..." She called his name unconsciously. She didn't know what she was calling him for. This was also the first time she called him during sex, whether before or after they exchanged bodies. name.
    "Oh——c!——" Her scalp was numb with pleasure under his superb ventriloquism.
    Ling Zhanting let go of her, stood up a little, aimed the big glans at the slit, then slowly sat down and swallowed the whole big cock. Without any pause, he began to move up and down, working his cock.
    Shen Weiqi enjoyed it comfortably.
    She even raised her arms and put them behind her head, lying there and letting him move.
    He didn't have a trace of shyness, and there was no need for him to be shy. He placed his palms on her solid chest, rode her with his pussy, and rode her big cock, making himself comfortable and making her comfortable.
    In the past, many people told her that Ling Zhanting was good to her and made her content, but she dismissed them. She felt that he was possessive of her at best. How could someone who loved her rape her or force her to be with him regardless of her wishes? But at this moment, she wanted to say that in this world, who could please her best and make her comfortable, it was Ling Zhanting at this moment.
    Just like she knows how to fuck her body and he feels good, he also knows how to serve his rod to bring her the ultimate experience. He grasps the priorities very well. She was really, really happy!
    That night, they played for a long time. It wasn't until almost early in the morning that Ling Zhanting fainted from her sex, and the sex ended