28

28 Shen Weiqi cursed in her heart

"Shen Weiqi" was splashed with red wine and hugged by her ex-boyfriend. Of course, everyone present also focused on her current husband "Ling Zhanting".
    Shen Weiqi's mood was quite complicated. The delicate Ling Zhanting was leaning in the arms of the fairy-looking Liang Yihao, which was really dazzling. She didn't know whether she was jealous of Ling Zhanting or Liang Yihao. In short, I feel unhappy.
    Whether it was her subjective wish or the objective reality that she was now Ling Zhanting, she had to pull them apart.
    Under everyone's attention, she put down the champagne glass in her hand, walked over, pulled Liang Yihao's arms into Ling Zhanting's arms, and said to Liang Yihao: "Mr. Xiao Liang, please give way, she is my wife." , I will take care of it."
    Shen Weiqi swore that in order not to provoke a war, she carefully considered every word and used the least offensive words, and her tone was very gentle and calm.
    But she forgot that in this situation where two men were competing for one woman, even if she smiled at Liang Yihao, the other party would interpret her as "hostile". In addition, when she pulled Ling Zhanting, Ling Zhanting had no intention of returning to her. Instead, he hugged Liang Yihao's waist and looked at Liang Yihao from an angle she couldn't see, as if he was begging for help. This further ignited Liang Yihao's fighting enthusiasm.
    Liang Yihao pulled Ling Zhanting behind him and turned to Shen Weiqi and said, "I don't think she needs your care now."
    This was too much.
    They are a husband and wife, who are you? Even if you two are still in love with each other, they are a husband and wife. How can you say in front of his husband that your wife does not need his care? Do you have to come?
    By the way, the young master of the Liang family has just returned from abroad. It is rumored that he came back with Ling Zhanting's permission. Why did he confront him right after he came back? He was not afraid of offending Ling Zhanting again and forced the Liang family to send him away?
    The people around him were all watching the excitement and did not think it was a big deal, and no one advised Mr. Xiaoliang to let him confront "Ling Zhanting" if his arms could not twist his thighs.
    Shen Weiqi was speechless. She couldn't see Ling Zhanting's face and didn't know what his expression was. She guessed that he was pretending to be pitiful in front of Liang Yihao with a green tea bitch expression.
    Ling Zhanting, are you shameless! She was very angry.
    Shen Weiqi could only quickly search for countermeasures in her mind. Liang Yihao said that if she couldn't get off the stage, Ling Zhanting's "jealous husband" character couldn't be destroyed. If she allowed Liang Yihao to take Ling Zhanting away at this time, then there would probably be a newspaper headline the next day titled "Ling Zhanting was exposed in public" A report came out about snatching his wife, and a piece of Hulbeir prairie above his head. More importantly, even if she doesn't care about Ling Zhanting's character and reputation at this time, she really can't let Liang Yihao take Ling Zhanting away. Who knows what tamade Ling Zhanting will say and do to Liang Yihao!
    Stealing your husband from the man you like is the only thing in the world.
    She smiled and said to Ling Zhanting who was behind Liang Yihao: "Weiwei, if there is anything we can talk about when we go back. Come here."
    She stretched out her hand to him, and her smile at him was that of a superficial smile. There is a threat of "if you keep making trouble, I will make you look good" to Ling Zhanting.
    I didn’t expect it, and it was wrong.
    There were tears in Ling Zhanting's eyes, and she shrank and hid behind Liang Yihao, her voice choked with sobs, "I don't want to go back with you... Yihao, he won't let me go..." Shen Weiqi cursed in her heart
    . "Bitch!"
    Her words and her smile, in Liang Yihao's view, were tantamount to a signal that "he" would never let "her" get anything good if he took "her" back, which naturally set off an alarm bell in his heart. With this masterpiece, the man's protective desire was instantly aroused. He blocked "Shen Weiqi" even more tightly and said sternly: "What do you want to do to Weiqi? Ling Zhanting, are you worthy of loving her? Look at the people around you, they Everyone regards her as your plaything. Everyone knows how you took her. She was once a rich lady, but now she is your forbidden wife, living a life without any dignity. You still want her to love you, you Don't you think it's ridiculous?"
    Shen Weiqi: "..." The attack is correct, but the target of the attack is wrong.
    Oh my god, does she really want to fight Liang Yihao like this in front of everyone?
    She looked at the people around her, and then at Ling Zhanting behind Liang Yihao. He was playing her, right? The first time she made an appointment with Liang Yihao to elope, and when Ling Zhanting caught her, the scene was similar to It's almost the same now, the only difference is that this time there are so many more people watching. At that time, she desperately grabbed Liang Yihao and refused to let go, but he asked his people to separate them forcefully... He is now throwing the problem to
    her , let her face Liang Yihao by herself, and resolve the entanglement between her and Liang Yihao by herself.
    She twitched the corner of her mouth. Although the sarcasm was directed at Ling Zhanting, it seemed like she was giving Liang Yihao a sarcastic smile, making her next words even more lethal, "What about you? What did you do to her?" What?"
    Shen Weiqi raised her eyes and looked into Liang Yihao's brown eyes, which were as beautiful as washed glass beads. She asked him: "What did you do for her? When the Shen family was bankrupt, when she was in poverty and helpless? "
    She looked at him as if she was no longer Ling Zhanting, but herself again. She didn't have any complaints against Liang Yihao, she just kept it in her heart because she really loved him.
    That's it for killing people and killing people. A dark light flashed across Liang Yihao's too-pretty eyes, "I——" "
    You——" she said expressionlessly, "you didn't do anything."
    She pushed him away and pulled Ling Zhanting behind him, Pull him and walk towards the exit of the venue.
    After leaving the hotel building, Shen Weiqi let him go and walked forward alone in silence. Ling Zhanting followed. The two walked to the side of the road, and after waiting for a while, Qi Cheng drove over. Shen Weiqi opened the back seat door and got into the car, leaving the door open, and Ling Zhanting followed her.
    Qi Cheng drove in front.
    No one in the carriage spoke, and it was silent for a long time.
    Shen Weiqi turned her head and looked at the night view of the city outside the car window, wondering what she was thinking.
    "Ling Zhanting——" Ling Zhanting called her.
    "Stop pretending!" Shen Weiqi turned around and glared at him, then glanced at Qi Cheng who was driving in front, "Do you think I'm a fool? You've told him, right?" It was Qi Cheng and Ling Zhanting who planned this
    evening Yes, maybe the girl who loved Liang Yihao and poured him red wine was found by them!
    Ling Zhanting was really capable. What she said to Liang Yihao today, she would never say to him in this life, but he had to force her to say it. She also had to say that if she hadn't said anything, Ling Zhanting would definitely have spoken harshly to Liang Yihao against her skin. He is so smart, even if she is him now and he is her now, he can still design and trick her like this.
    Ling Zhanting and Qi Cheng in front looked at each other in the rearview mirror.
    Shen Weiqi said angrily: "You like being me so much, right? Then you can be me for the rest of your life!"
    She turned her head to look out the car window angrily.
    After a while, the "woman" next to her said quietly: "If he knew better, he wouldn't have the shame to pester you from today on. How could he help you solve a problem?" Shen Weiqi clenched her bones with her fists, so today
    was Revenge for almost fucking Jiang Ruoyan before? This is really petty.
    She turned her head and looked at Qi Cheng in front of her, "Qi Cheng, hey, I called you that day and asked you to find me in the hotel room. Hey, if I really want you to help me detoxify, will you?" Will you
    ? can you? Soul torture.
    Ling Zhanting: "..." Embarrassed.
    Qi Cheng: "..." Embarrassing.
    Seeing the expressions of Ling Zhanting and Qi Cheng changing rapidly, Shen Weiqi felt relieved. Who wouldn't destroy the harmony? Let’s see how you two can maintain a simple superior-subordinate relationship of one master and one servant!