27

27 How should I eat this jealousy?

Jiang Ruoyan quickly moved the money out of guilt for giving the wrong medicine, so this matter was settled.
    And she should not pester Ling Zhanting in the future. Shen Weiqi shamelessly told Ling Zhanting that she had helped him solve a problem. Ling Zhanting looked at her coldly, "Then I should thank you?"
    Shen Weiqi smiled apologetically, "That--there's no need..."
    Ever since the hotel incident, he had been treating her like this for no reason, and she felt like she owed him something. A little shorter than him.
    What? She didn't do anything wrong. Isn't that a physical need? She had no strength at all at that time, how could she push away Jiang Ruoyan who was "like a wolf and a tiger"? Later, he left him there and she did it in order to save herself. She came to find Qi Cheng, and she behaved like that. Qi Cheng came, and Qi Cheng liked him. Otherwise, she would not be able to help but use him as the antidote, so she asked him in advance if he had a girlfriend and why he was angry!
    Besides, why can’t she decide on her own who will be fucked by whom?
    She didn't promise him anything from the beginning to the end. Did she ever say that she liked him and wanted to be with him? It’s so baffling! She doesn't care about him!
    From then on, the two of them were in a non-committal relationship. She ignored him and he ignored her. Even if my body has desires, I endure them. Ling Zhanting said that the medicinal properties of essential oils are actually not that strong. His current desire is mainly due to the effect of the drug, which has formed a little sexual addiction. He just needs to overcome it. He doesn't want to be fucked by her now.
    Shen Weiqi retorted: "How much do you think I want to fuck you?"
    "It's okay if you don't want to."
    Ling Zhanting was angry with her and didn't even go to the company. Shen Weiqi went by herself and took care of business as before.
    I don't know if it was her illusion or something, but she felt that Qi Cheng had been more considerate and considerate to her before, "Mr. Ling, please sign this document. This is the quarterly report of the project in cooperation with the Jiang family. I have read it. Yes, no problem." "Mr. Ling, let's meet Mr. Yuan from Hongtai in the afternoon. Mr. Yuan has made an appointment with us for a long time, but you have been keeping him in the dark. It's almost over now. If we go to talk now, he will definitely not dare to talk to you again. bargain."
    She was alert. Could it be that Ling Zhanting told Qi Cheng that night that they had exchanged identities?
    "Brother Ling?" Qi Cheng called her in a daze, this time using a different title.
    This "Brother Ling" dispelled Shen Weiqi's suspicion. What are you thinking about? Qi Cheng hates her so much. If he knows that Ling Zhanting is actually her, how can he be nice to her? He is just doing his job. He has always been This is how he assisted Ling Zhanting in every detail.
    "I know." She smiled and said.
    In fact, now she has understood that although she cannot occupy Ling Zhanting's body forever, as long as she doesn't want to, Ling Zhanting really can't do anything to her. She will drag him to death until he agrees to divorce her. Until she is free. Even if Qi Cheng really knew about their identity swap and acted in front of her, she wouldn't be afraid.
    A few days later, Cheng Dong told her, "Mr. Ling, the youngest son of the Liang family is back. I heard that you said at the birthday party last time that you could let him come back to participate in the project. How did you -" Shen Weiqi said something
    . With a trace of joy, "I asked him to come back."
    Qi Cheng stood behind her, expressionless, but secretly sarcastic in his heart. He knew that in her mind, Brother Ling might be a robber and gangster who used his power to beat up mandarin ducks and force her to marry him, but in his opinion, Brother Ling was the noble man who saved her from misery when the Shen family went bankrupt. That Liang Yi Hao, what the heck, he's just a ruthless, meaningless and incompetent pretty boy.
    "Qi Cheng, prepare the car, I'm going to see him." Shen Weiqi said.
    Qi Cheng's expression did not change, he bowed and nodded, "Okay, Mr. Ling."
    However, this pretty boy is really good-looking. He drove Shen Weiqi to Liang's and met Liang Yihao who had just arrived at the company. His appearance is on par with Brother Ling's, and his exquisite facial features have a rare bookish air. His brown eyes are so clear and beautiful, his skin is fair, and he is thin. In the eyes of girls, he is probably an out-of-this-world person. A man like a god.
    Liang Yihao was stunned for a moment when he saw "Ling Zhanting", and then he furrowed his beautiful eyebrows. Naturally, he didn't want to see him, but he was the one who allowed him to return to the Liang family as a "mercy", so it seemed not good to just ignore and avoid him.
    He hesitated for a while, and Shen Weiqi strode over, looked at him with a gentle smile, and greeted him: "Yihao, are you back?" Liang Yihao was stunned.
    He didn't have a good relationship with Ling Zhanting that he could Call him that?
    Shen Weiqi coughed lightly. She was so happy to see Liang Yihao that she forgot her current identity for a moment. She changed her words: "Second Young Master Liang, when did you come back?"
    Liang Yihao: "Yesterday."
    "Oh."
    Liang Yihao felt quite embarrassed. He was holding a document in his hand and pointed at the Liang Company building. "If Mr. Ling has nothing to do, I'll go up first." "Okay."
    Shen Weiqi smiled and watched him go. Entered the gate.
    Qi Cheng didn't get out of the car at the parking place. He saw Shen Weiqi's loving face in the distance and shook his head.
    ——Three
    days later, there will be a business reception that Shen Weiqi is going to attend. She may or may not bring a female companion. She and Ling Zhanting are still in a cold war and she does not plan to bring him.
    Qi Cheng sent her there in the evening. Before she entered the venue, she saw Cheng Dong standing at the door of the venue with Ling Zhanting wearing heavy makeup.
    "Why are you here?" Shen Weiqi asked a little surprised.
    Ling Zhanting's red lips curved into a smile, and he came over to hold her arm. He said in a voice that only they could hear: "In this situation, without me, you can't even recognize me, right?" Then he smiled at Cheng Dong and Qi
    Cheng He smiled and said, "I happened to be looking for you at the company. I heard from Cheng Dong that you had a dinner party to attend today, so I came to look for you."
    Cheng Dong and Qi Cheng left.
    Shen Weiqi pushed away Ling Zhanting, who was hugging her, and patted the non-existent dust on her body, "What are you doing here?" She intuitively felt that nothing good would happen.
    Ling Zhanting was wearing a lavender evening dress. He used the first half of his hair to make a bun on the top of his head, and left the second half loose. He was youthful but still charming. He should have found someone to do it for him, and he must have put on makeup as well. Together, they are made up exquisitely and perfectly, very beautiful.
    The current Shen Weiqi b turns out to be a bit more dignified and feminine in her Shen Weiqi. This Ling Zhanting has good looks and temperament when he is a man, and he is also so graceful when he is a woman. Shen Weiqi thought, there's nothing wrong with women just letting him continue to do this, right?
    "Didn't I say, I'll help you." He took her arm again and entered the venue with her.
    When she met someone, he whispered in her ear to remind her who and what this person did. Although it was a very simple reminder, it did help her a lot and prevent her from suddenly turning into Ling Zhanting who had lost her memory. She has already proposed three such cocktail parties this month, but this time she really couldn't push it through. The Mr. Yuan whom she met last time invited her to come to this cocktail party today to introduce another client to her.
    She just assumed that Ling Zhanting was really here to help her. After all, helping her meant helping himself.
    Later, when she went to talk to Mr. Yuan, Ling Zhanting left her and went somewhere unknown. When she saw him again, he was splashed with red wine by a jealous girl, and Liang Yihao hurriedly took off his clothes. The coat was draped around him, looking like a flower protector.
    All the eyes of the audience were on the two of them. Ling Zhanting cowered and hid in Liang Yihao's arms. Liang Yihao angrily said to the woman who poured red wine: "It's none of your business who she plays with! You are the bitch! You should I'm glad I don't hit women, otherwise——" His eyes widened angrily, "Get out of here!"
    The girl ran out of the venue with red eyes.
    Shen Weiqi here narrowed her eyes and frowned. Should she be jealous in this situation? Who should be jealous? How to eat this vinegar? Ling Zhanting was definitely not here to help her today, but to trouble her