23

23 Ah, your aunt is here

Shen Weiqi has a pretty face, with bright eyes and white teeth. She is young, only twenty-three years old, the most beautiful age for girls. She still has a little baby fat on her face. She has a pink face and good skin, like jelly. She used to She is very casual about makeup, just draw her eyebrows and apply some lip gloss.
    When it was Ling Zhanting's turn, he was pretty good at it. He would put on some makeup when he went out to meet talents. Most of the time, he was too lazy to do anything, so he just wore no makeup, which didn't matter. He is inherently elegant and behaves dignifiedly, with no rude movements. Even if the soul inside is him, the outward appearance does not show the feeling of a man.
    That is, when he woke up that morning and saw his underwear and nightgown stained red by a pool of blood, he was quite crushed.
    Shen Weiqi, who was sleeping next to her, woke up, stood up, and saw Ling Zhanting staring blankly at the blood on the sheets, "Ah, your aunt is here." After that, she fell back to sleep.
    Ling Zhanting patted her and said, "I don't know how to do it."
    Shen Weiqi closed her eyes and told him: "Go to the bathroom to wash up, change into clean underwear, and just put a sanitary napkin on before putting it on."
    Ling Zhanting got out of bed and went to Shen Weiqi next door. The original room.
    Shen Weiqi moved her body to prevent herself from getting stained with blood, covered herself with a quilt and continued to sleep. After a while, Ling Zhanting came back, standing by the bed, still wearing a nightgown, "Weiwei, I don't know how."
    Shen Weiqi, who was sleepy, was impatient, "Let Xiaoman teach you!"
    Ling Zhanting frowned.
    Realizing that he hadn't left yet, Shen Weiqi opened her eyes, sat up with naked eyes, and complained: "Why are you so stupid, you can't do such a thing!" "
    Give your body back to me, so you don't have to go to such trouble."
    Shen Weiqi got out of bed and said, "I won't give it back to you, so you can experience the dysmenorrhea of ​​being a girl."
    Ling Zhanting was speechless, "Do you still have dysmenorrhea?"
    "It doesn't hurt," Shen Weiqi said with a optimistic look on her face. "It's just a bit - you'll understand anyway."
    Ling Zhanting: "..."
    She accompanied him back to the room, helped him clean his lower body, got clean underwear to put on, and taught him how to use sanitary napkins, how often to change them, and so on.
    After it was done, Ling Zhanting touched his lower abdomen and said, "There is nothing wrong with you and me. Why has there been no movement here for so long?" He had taken Shen Weiqi to the hospital for a T-examination before, and he had not protected her when he fucked her. The measure was to make her pregnant and stay with him more safely.
    "..." Shen Weiqi looked at him speechlessly, "Do you still want to experience pregnancy?" Is this... an addiction to being a woman?
    As for creampie, Shen Weiqi couldn't resist it in the past, but later she realized that she had a body that was infertile. Now she is bold enough to have sex, so it shouldn't happen.
    Ling Zhanting rolled his eyes at her, "Give your body back to me, and we can each experience our own experiences."
    Shen Weiqi smiled and said, "Divorce."
    Ling Zhanting had nothing to do with her.
    They washed up and went down to have breakfast together. Wu Wanqing, who scolded "Shen Weiqi" for half an hour yesterday, didn't look kindly on Ling Zhanting when they met this morning.
    Glancing at Ling Zhanting, who had a glum look on his face, Shen Weiqi persuaded her kindly: "Mom, it's none of Weiwei's business, it's Lao Ding who went too far. Just don't look down on Weiwei, she didn't mean it."
    Wu Wanqing suppressed the coldness on her face and said to Ling Zhanting: "Sit down and eat."
    Shen Weiqi discovered that her son was the old lady's nemesis, and she followed his words as if they were imperial edicts. I don’t know if this kind of paranoid and perverted love is hereditary.
    She said: "Weiwei is quite bored staying at home alone. If she goes to the company to do something, I will see to it that she doesn't get into trouble." The most important thing is that the loan incident happened yesterday, and she has to let Ling Zhanting go by himself. solve.
    Wu Wanqing sighed: "You have to figure it out yourself. You won't listen to anything mom says anyway."
    Shen Weiqi smiled, "Okay." She really likes this feeling of being able to say what she says and others will listen to her. Wu Wanqing used to say anything she said Neither will listen. As wanton as Ling Zhanting lived, Shen Weiqi lived as aggrieved.
    Only a fool would give his body back to him!
    Although she also knew that she would eventually return it to him, but - one day would be enough.
    After breakfast, she and Ling Zhanting went to the company again.
    The funding problem has been solved. A project that Ling and the Jiang family have collaborated on has come to its final stage. The project partners are a little strapped for funds. We had previously agreed with Ling Zhanting that the first phase of payment would be given to the Jiang family first. Ling Zhanting agreed. Now that the money has arrived in the Jiang family's account, if Ling Zhanting opens his mouth, the Jiang family will probably spit it out to him first.
    Oh, by the way, the Jiang family is Jiang Ruoyan's family.
    Shen Weiqi smiled: "What's so difficult about this? Jiang Ruoyan likes you so much. As long as I go and flirt with her, it will be done."
    Ling Zhanting rolled his eyes at her.
    She became more excited, "Maybe there will be a free sex."
    Ling Zhanting laughed angrily, and he grabbed her tie, "Then what really happened to you and her? Do you think I cheated on you, or do you cheat on me? "
    Shen Weiqi choked.
    If you use your husband's body to play with a woman, does that count as cuckolding yourself? She gave up the idea of ​​sleeping with Jiang Ruoyan. But -
    she glanced at Ling Zhanting, "You're on your period these days, what about the effects of the medicine on us?"
    Ling Zhanting pointed to his mouth. Meaning, he solved it for her with his mouth.
    The effect of the medicine is interesting. If you have been satisfied with it before, you will not want it again after a while, but as long as it is stimulated a little bit, it will come back. For example, the way he pointed at his mouth now made her heart tighten.
    coming.
    There was a reaction below.
    Ling Zhanting saw the look in her eyes and knew what she was thinking. The corners of his mouth curled up and he said, "Want it?"
    Shen Weiqi nodded.
    Ling Zhanting knelt down in front of her, unzipped her pants, pulled down her underwear, and took out his cock. It was already semi-hard, and he opened his mouth to take it in. Shen Weiqi closed her eyes in pleasure, raised her head slightly, and clasped his
    hand The back of the head.
    "In the past, how did you spend your time during the day?" She suddenly asked him in a confused way while he was eating.
    Although there was no beginning or end, Ling Zhanting understood it. Now that the medicine has taken effect on her, he helps her deal with it. But after he gave her the medicine before, he would only go back and fuck her at night. So how did he get through it during the day?
    Ling Zhanting pulled her and asked her to sit on the sofa in the center of the office. He squatted at her feet, looked up at her, and said with a smile: "My self-control is much better than yours. Even if other women take aphrodisiacs and take off their clothes, Even if the clothes are standing in front of me, I won't touch them."
    "I don't believe it."
    "You don't have to believe it." He smiled, then lowered his head and opened his mouth to take the big glans in his mouth.
    After she finished fucking once, Ling Zhanting swallowed the semen in his mouth, then sat next to her, resting his head on her strong shoulder and panting.
    He took her hand, moved it to the center of his leg, and touched his private parts through his pants and towel.
    He couldn't bear it anymore and could feel the fluid flowing out together with the menstrual blood.
    Shen Weiqi retracted her hand and told him common sense: "You can't do it during menstruation, otherwise you will get sick."
    Ling Zhanting was a little disappointed, but he didn't show it too much and smiled.
    On the other hand, Shen Weiqi felt like a scumbag who only cared about himself and no one else. So she raised her hand and put her arm around his shoulder. She put her other arm through the crook of his leg and picked him up horizontally.
    "For that kind of bloody scene, it's better to go to the bathroom."ρǒ①8ZんαN.cǒм(po18zhan.com)