20

20. My heartbeat was also beating abnormally.

  "Let me go." Ling Zhanting's voice was weak when he spoke. He was too tired.
    Shen Weiqi let him go and used scissors to cut off the fabric in his hand.
    Ling Zhanting got free and pushed himself up, "Hold me to wash myself."
    Shen Weiqi hugged him.
    Entering the bathroom, she put him into the spacious round bathtub. She also stepped in, filling the water and rinsing their bodies with the shower head.
    She used her fingers to dig out the semen that had been ejaculated in her pussy. A large amount of white body fluids mixed with her semen were pulled out. She looked at this obscene scene, and her cock that had not softened became hard again, but her pussy was already It was red and swollen from being fucked by her, and if she fucked him again, he would definitely be injured and bleed.
    Her hand moved to the hole below.
    Ling Zhanting noticed her intention and gave her a weak look. He said: "Do you think my place is made of cowhide? If you rub it again, you will get hurt." They have been doing it for more than three hours, and the pussy is
    covered It's red and swollen, and your cock should also feel burning.
    It was just because of desire that she ignored him.
    Shen Weiqi: "..." What should I do? This medicine is too powerful and she still wants it.
    Ling Zhanting said weakly: "You clean your body, and I will give you a blowjob."
    The water in the bathtub, plus the water from the shower head, was poured out while washing, washing both of their bodies, and then adding some clean water. At the bottom of the bathtub. Ling Zhanting asked Shen Weiqi to lie down in the bathtub. He knelt down between her legs, lowered his head, and took the big cock in his mouth.
    Try not to rub, and rely on sucking and sucking to give her pleasure.
    She came quickly.
    But this time, she was not completely satisfied yet. She pulled Ling Zhanting to continue sucking her erect cock.
    It was not until later that what she ejaculated was like water, and she collapsed tiredly in the bathtub. Ling Zhanting, on the other hand, fell asleep directly.
    Looking at Ling Zhanting leaning on the edge of the bathtub, she felt a little complicated. She didn't know that the medicine had an effect on him before, thinking that she was the only one who was drugged, and she never cared about Ling Zhanting's feelings. But now that they are switched, he thinks of everything for her. He asked her to wear a condom just because he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. When she disobeyed and took off the condom, he still wanted to make her comfortable even though he was so tired... But ask her
    , Does she still hate him? She still hates him.
    She should still hate it...
    -
    The next morning, she slept in with Ling Zhanting. At ten o'clock in the morning, Xiaoman came and knocked on the door, "Master, Madam, Madam can't wait to have breakfast with you. She has already gone out. Before leaving, let me call you at ten o'clock." Shen Weiqi woke up first, her voice was hoarse
    . Xiaoman responded: "I know."
    Ling Zhanting also woke up. He glanced sideways at her, with obvious surprise in his eyes. Shen Weiqi felt confused, "What's wrong?" Ling Zhanting
    shook his head, "It's nothing."
    She held her forehead. After waking up for a while, she suddenly felt that something was not right. She looked at her hand and found that the gold ring she had been wearing since the last time she switched bodies was missing.
    It was originally worn on her little finger.
    Thinking of Ling Zhanting's strange look just now, she understood immediately.
    She grabbed Ling Zhanting, who was about to get out of bed, and pulled his hand in front of her. Sure enough, the ring was on his hand, worn on the index finger of her right hand.
    Shen Weiqi sneered: "You took my ring while I was sleeping?"
    Ling Zhanting was caught, his eyes flickered, "I was - I was afraid that you wouldn't be able to cope with my work -"
    Shen Weiqi sneered and grabbed his ring Right hand, "Are you disappointed? Even if you put on the ring, we didn't get it back."
    Ling Zhanting: "..."
    Shen Weiqi was not afraid to tell him: "My aunt said in the dream that the ring can only be exchanged if two people are willing to put it on or take it off." She slowly took the ring off his hand and then put it back on her little finger. .
    This man is really hateful. He used to like to control everything, but now it's her turn to take control. He must be unwilling to do so in his heart, always thinking about returning to his original state and doing such small tricks!
    She smiled provocatively and asked him: "What will you do to me after you change your body? Huh? Are you still keeping me under house arrest by your side? Are you going to treat me like before?" Ling Zhanting paused and bit his lower lip
    . , sighed, "Weiwei, you should have had enough fun."
    Shen Weiqi pinched from his shoulders to his waist, like a complete gangster, "I've almost finished playing, but -" She leaned closer and kissed his ear, "It depends on you, when will you agree to divorce me, and when will I take off the ring willingly."
    She pushed him away with a smile, and got out of bed to get dressed.
    Shen Weiqi went downstairs first. While she was having breakfast, Ling Zhanting also came down, wearing more formal clothes. When Shen Weiqi was still hesitant to ask him if he was going out for something, Ling Zhanting said to her : "I'll go to work with you."
    Shen Weiqi: "..."
    Ling Zhanting asked Xiao Man, who was waiting for them to have breakfast, to go down. He sat opposite Shen Weiqi and started to have breakfast, "I can be your secretary and help you without committing any crime. It's a mistake, so as not to delay the company's business."
    Shen Weiqi argued: "I have secretaries, Cheng Dong and Qi Cheng, which is enough."
    Ling Zhanting drank a glass of milk gracefully, took a sip, and spit out the words with color: "But They can't solve your sexual desire, but I can."
    Shen Weiqi almost choked on the sandwich in her mouth, "How long will your medicine last?"
    Ling Zhanting put down the cup, wiped the corners of his mouth with a napkin, then raised his eyes and looked at her, "Didn't you experience it twice, at least for a month." There is no attack now, just because he did enough yesterday, and with a little stimulation, will come back.
    Shen Weiqi's eyes widened. She had only taken off the condom once, but the effect of the medicine would last for a month? He must be bluffing her!
    Ling Zhanting saw her expression and guessed what she was thinking. He raised the corners of his lips, stood up, walked around the dining table, walked behind her, leaned down to face her, and rubbed her face and neck. .
    The feeling came immediately, my body felt warm, my mouth felt dry, and my lower abdomen felt tight.
    Shen Weiqi turned her head to look at him, and he gave her a "look at it" look. Shen Weiqi felt that not only was her body hot, but her heartbeat was also beating abnormally, like a rabbit banging around in her chest.
    "Stay away from me! If you want to go, just go!" Shen Weiqi avoided him, lowered her head and said in a confused way, "I don't think you want to help me solve my sexual desire, but you want me to help you solve it!" Ling
    Zhanting Smiling, "What's the difference?" He walked back to his place to have breakfast.
    Shen Weiqi looked at his hard-smiling face and always wondered if he was plotting against her, but when she thought about it, as long as she still occupied his body, what could he do to her? He would just go to the company if he wanted to