15

15 beautiful girls

The first time it was a pleasure, and the second time it was so enjoyable, she thought her body would calm down a little bit.
    Who knew it would become an even greater torture.
    In her mind, she couldn't help but think of the scene of Ling Zhanting riding on her and playing tricks on her.
    Then my heart feels hot, my body feels hot, and my lower abdomen feels tight.
    She shook her head to get rid of those images, not wanting to have those things in her mind all day long.
    But after a while, the image of Ling Zhanting giving her oral sex invaded her mind again...
    going crazy.
    Did he treat her like this before? How can you withstand this? How did he manage to put aside the erotic images lingering in his mind and concentrate on his work?
    When he helped her tie her tie in the morning, the two of them were close to each other. His expression was so focused that he didn't seem to be bothered by her at all, but he was not unaware of it either. He looked up and saw her staring at him, and a hint of understanding immediately flashed in her eyes. He smiled and said, "I'll wait for you to come back in the evening."
    Just because of his words, she felt like she had been waiting to get off work all day.
    But she couldn't go home after work today because she had a banquet to attend in the evening. She asked Qi Cheng if she could not go. Qi Cheng was stunned and said, "Mr. Ling, today is the birthday of the Liang family. Now we are cooperating with the Liang family. Relationship, I have to give you this face. If you have other important things, then I will send you the gift as an apology."
    Shen Weiqi thought to herself, she had to rush back to CB, is this an important thing?
    She waved her hand, "Forget it, I'll go there."
    Since it was the birthday of the old man of the Liang family, she might be able to find a chance to say a nice word for Liang Yihao, at least let the Liang family know that "Ling Zhanting" had already treated Liang Yihao. Hao no longer has any hostility, and they can call Liang Yihao back from abroad.
    Qi Cheng drove her to Liang's house.
    The birthday boy got a gift that the real Ling Zhanting had prepared a long time ago. It was a newly unearthed snuff bottle from the Qing Dynasty. Mr. Liang had a hobby of collecting antiques. When she and Liang Yihao were together, she also prepared antique gifts for the old man. At that time, she came to celebrate his birthday as the "quasi-granddaughter-in-law of the Liang family". The old man accepted the gift with a smile and immediately replied with a big smile. At that time, she always thought that this grandpa was kind and kind. Later, when the Shen family went bankrupt, this grandpa also changed his face. He was afraid that she would trick Liang Yihao into using the Liang family's money to repair holes in the Shen family. As long as she came When looking for Liang Yihao, grandpa would either feel sick with his heart or feel dizzy. He would never let her be alone with Liang Yihao for more than five minutes.
    She didn't blame him either. The tree fell and the hozens scattered. It was human nature. However, she doesn't like this old man anymore.
    However, Mr. Liang liked "her" very much. He shook hands with her and kept holding on to her, saying: "Zhan Ting came just in time. I just mentioned you to Chengze and the others. If they were half as good as you, I could retire and live in peace long ago." I'm in my old age."
    She smiled and said, "Mr. Liang is very grateful."
    She pretended to look around and raised her eyebrows and said, "Today is such an important day, why don't you see the young master?"
    Standing next to Mr. Liang was Liang Chengze. , including Liang Yihao and Liang Chengze's father Liang Huairen, as well as their wife, Liang Yihao's stepmother, and Liang Chengze's biological mother Zhao Xiuyun. When they heard what Ling Zhanting said, the four members of the family looked at each other, not sure what he meant by asking.
    Shen Weiqi understood what they meant: It was obviously you who pushed people to go abroad.
    Mr. Liang said: "Yi Hao is busy with his studies, so I told him not to rush back. Young people have their own things to do, haha."
    Shen Weiqi smiled and sighed, "I heard that the young master learned just right. He is majoring in architecture. He has participated in domestic architectural design and achieved good results. He is also involved in Liang's real estate business. Tsk--" Liang Huairen heard some of "his" voiceovers and quickly spoke for his younger son, "
    Translate Hao originally did a good job in Liang's - Mr. Ling, if you don't want Yi Hao to participate in the development of the Chengyi Shangpin project we are cooperating with, I can ask him not to interfere, but Yi Hao is indeed very talented - "
    Shen Weiqi smiled and waved her hand, "Uncle Liang, what I mean is that in the past, I did not distinguish between public and private affairs. The young master is very talented, and it is most appropriate to stay in the country and at home. If Chengyi Shangpin has good ideas, of course You can participate, I have no objection."
    Mr. Liang and Liang Huairen were overjoyed, clapped their hands and said repeatedly: "Of course, of course!"
    Liang Chengze and Zhao Yunxiu's expressions were not pretty.
    Shen Weiqi didn't say anything more. She said she saw an acquaintance, grabbed a glass of champagne, and walked away.
    She found a secluded corner to stay. She knew some of the people at the banquet and some she didn't. She was afraid that someone who was familiar with Ling Zhanting but didn't know her came to greet her, and it would be bad for her to cheat.
    Anyway, birthday wishes were given and gifts were given, and Liang Yihao's matter was settled smoothly. She would just stay away for a while and forget about it.
    After drinking the glass of champagne, she put the empty glass on the table -
    "Brother Zhan Ting." A soft female voice reached her ears, and Shen Weiqi frowned, "Damn, what are you afraid of?"
    Shen Weiqi turned around and saw a beautiful and lovely girl, who seemed to be younger than she was. She was wearing a light green lace dress, as fresh and sweet as green buds stained with dew in spring.
    She doesn't know him.
    Shen Weiqi didn't have many interactions with Ling Zhanting before she got married. She and he are four years apart. She is a fun-loving and careless second-generation rich person, while he is the kind of rich second-generation person who is "smart and motivated" and "other people's children." The circles are different. She had only heard of him before they met him formally. She had seen him from a distance once by chance but never got close.
    After getting married, she was kept at home by him all day long, and she had no way of knowing who was around him.
    So she really didn't recognize the rich young lady in front of her who called her "Brother Zhan Ting" in a charming way.
    what to do?
    Jiang Ruoyan frowned when she saw "him" with a dull expression, "Brother Zhan Ting, what's wrong with you?"
    Shen Weiqi pretended to be calm and smiled, "Why are you here?"
    Jiang Ruoyan was a little confused, "Brother Zhan Ting, you forgot, my family also has business dealings with the Liang family."
    Oh, that's it. So what is her relationship with Ling Zhanting?
    Shen Weiqi knew that what she said at this time would be wrong, so she simply said nothing and took another glass of champagne to drink.
    Unexpectedly, the girl came over and took her arm. Her voice was so loud that it could make her water drop. "Brother Zhan Ting, I knew you would come today. I have been waiting for you for a long time." The girl looked aggrieved
    . With a look in his eyes, he put his head on her arm, raised his head and pouted and whispered to her: "Brother Zhan Ting, you have been hiding from others since you rescued them from the swimming pool last time. Brother Zhan Ting, you What are you afraid of? I really don't want anything. As long as I can see you occasionally
    , I'll be satisfied." "Although you looked at my body and gave me artificial respiration, I don't care. Even if you treat me You can do anything more extreme..." Jiang Ruoyan said with a blush.
    "Are you afraid that Shen Weiqi will be jealous? She obviously doesn't love you at all, why do you care about her?"
    Shen Weiqi was stunned.
    Did you look at yourself? Artificial respiration? Um -
    On the way back, Shen Weiqi kept thinking about Jiang Ruoyan. Later someone called her name and she found out that her name was Jiang Ruoyan. She told her that it was getting late and she had to go home, so she left the Liang family. Jiang Ruoyan chased for two steps but failed to catch up. She was so angry that she stamped her feet on the spot.
    She was thinking about whether she should sleep with Jiang Ruoyan instead of Ling Zhanting and help him start this extramarital affair the next time Jiang Ruoyan came over to talk about how he could do more extreme things to her, so that she could get away when the time came.
    She just didn't know why, but she felt a little... unhappy