19

19 Rollover

Shen Weiqi sat on the edge of the bed and reached out to pinch the nipples on his chest. "Tell me, how does it feel - your vagina."
    Ling Zhanting's whole body was shaking, and his hands were tightly holding the cloth that bound him. Pulling hard, he tried hard to bring his legs together, hoping to get even a hint of comfort to relieve the itching in his legs.
    Tears fell involuntarily, her face turned crimson, and the skin all over her body was dyed a light pink, "Weiwei, that's enough..." "
    What's enough?"
    "I want, I want you..."
    Shen Weiqi entered She got on the bed and sat cross-legged between his legs. She was not in a hurry to touch him. She also seemed to find this kind of teasing by Ling Chi very interesting. She rested her elbows on her knees and supported her chin with her palms, staring at him. The mouth of his vagina was dripping with honey, and he said, "What do you want from me? Tell me."
    Ling Zhanting closed his eyes, endured the crazy desire in his body, raised his head, and said to Shen Weiqi between her legs: "Weiwei, I said, this is your own body."
    Shen Weiqi raised her eyebrows and looked at him with a faint smile, "Yeah, I know. It doesn't matter, I'll just play with it this time."
    Ling Zhanting tilted his head and leaned on the bed in frustration. .
    Roaring with desire.
    His face was getting redder and redder, his body was getting hotter and hotter, and he couldn't help moaning from his mouth, "Ugh..."
    Shen Weiqi looked at him with a smile, "You tell me, if you don't tell me, how would I know you want to What."
    Tears continued to flow out of his eyes, and a large amount of honey continued to flow out of his vagina. Ling Zhanting's desire reached the limit of what he could bear, and he had no choice but to say, "I want a big cock, I want you to fuck me, hurry up, I can't anymore" ...Woo..."
    "Please, Weiwei, come in quickly -"
    Shen Weiqi tilted her head and thought about what else he had done to her before, and then she thought of it. She quickly took off her clothes, stripped naked, and then brought her thick and erect penis up to his mouth.
    "I think it's not enough, please help me eat."
    He poked the hot vaginal semen into his mouth, and the big glans penetrated his mouth first. Ling Zhanting cooperated very well, no, he ate it very hungrily.
    At this time, he would do whatever she asked him to do. Besides, he has never objected to eating his own chicken.
    Shen Weiqi was so happy. The big glans was wrapped in the soft and delicate mouth, and was licked by the tongue. From time to time, the horse's eyes were rolled by the tip of the tongue, and then sucked again, it was almost life-threatening.
    "Oh -" She knelt there, holding his head, and pushed the cock into his mouth.
    So cool!
    After eating for a while, Ling Zhanting spat out his dick, with tears on his face and drool that he had no time to swallow. He was so embarrassed that he urged her: "Weiwei, fuck me, hurry up!" The itching in the center of her legs was driving her crazy
    . .
    In fact, Shen Weiqi hadn't been fed enough by him, but she reluctantly moved to chow down on his little mouth. She came between his legs again, leaned over and took out a condom from the drawer of the bedside table. She lowered her head and looked up at Ling Zhanting at the other end, tore open the package, took out the condom, and put it on her erect cock -
    OK slow! Ling Zhanting only felt that her movements were so slow. He wanted to tell her to hurry up, put it on quickly, and come on, because it was so itchy that it almost drove people crazy.
    It was only a dozen seconds, it seemed like he had been waiting for an hour.
    She finally came to fuck him. As soon as the huge cock reached the entrance of the vagina, he twisted his waist and swallowed it.
    "C!" Shen Weiqi cursed, grabbed his soft waist, and pushed forward hard.
    "Uh-huh! -" As soon as she inserted it in, he screamed and climaxed. A large stream of water spurted out of his pussy, and his cock sucked and wrapped around her, making her scalp numb with pleasure. .
    But he was not satisfied. The itching in his vagina had turned him into an insatiable and lustful little bitch. All he could think about was being fucked and being fucked hard. He urged her, "Weiwei, hurry up." Click g and I——"
    Shen Weiqi knew that feeling, and she had already fucked him. She stopped torturing him, straightened her big cock, and started to fuck him like a pile.
    "It feels so comfortable - Weiwei, fuck me harder, it feels so good!" Ling Zhanting cried out in a daze. He had been itching for too long, and now that he was satisfied, he felt so good. Under the influence of the drug, all that was left in his mind was the cock in his b, and nothing else. He no longer had any sense of shame, nor the self-esteem he once had as a man.
    Shen Weiqi was also very happy.
    However, there was one thing she wasn't too happy with. Wearing a condom, after all, there are two points of dissatisfaction. Even if the set is very thin, it still counts as a layer. When she fucked him to climax and squirted, the hot honey sprayed on the sensitive glans, which was not as pleasant as without a condom.
    After half an hour of fucking, he climaxed three times, still holding her insatiably to make her fuck him harder.
    After tasting the ultimate pleasure of having sex without a condom, Shen Weiqi's desire to take off the condom became stronger and stronger.
    When Ling Zhanting screamed and climaxed for the fourth time, the idea of ​​taking off the condom came to a head. She pulled out her cock, took off the rubber film that prevented her from having close contact with him, and then inserted the cock into her pussy, close to her body. Feel the warm and slippery touch inside him, and the twitching tightness during orgasm.
    Oh heaven! Shen Weiqi sighed and slowly lowered her waist, enjoying the ultimate pleasure and feeling much more comfortable.
    "Weiwei, did you take off the condom?" Ling Zhanting asked in surprise.
    Shen Weiqi used scissors to cut off the restraint strips on his legs, folded his body upwards, and said nonchalantly: "You have climaxed so many times, and the medicine has been washed away by you long ago. Where can you tell me?" Like that?"
    She folded his body in half, pushed hard, and hit the innermost part of him. Ling Zhanting's voice trembled, "Ah... so deep..." "Does it feel good?" Shen Weiqi raised the corners of her lips and asked him
    , Qian Qian pulled it out and hit it hard again.
    "Oh! -" Ling Zhanting raised his head impatiently, revealing his fair and slender neck. The physiological tears in the corners of his eyes never stopped. His eyes were usually brighter because of the tears, and the ends of his eyes were red and full of charm. She Touching his face, she felt that he was so beautiful. She felt that his body was hers and his soul was his. He was so beautiful, and she felt the pleasure of conquest in her heart. She wanted to chow him like this all the time... "You won't be able to bear it...
    " Ling Zhanting said with a trembling voice.
    Shen Weiqi didn't take it seriously.
    Keep chopping him.
    But soon, she realized that he had not lied to her. Even the small amount of the drug remaining in his body was enough to make her lose control.
    She couldn't explain what it felt like.
    Even though she had ejaculated, she still felt hungry and thirsty. Even the refractory period was incredibly short. The semen in her vagina was erecting rapidly, and there was an unprecedented itching. The itching in her vagina after Ling Zhanting took medicine when she was a girl was... the same.
    Ling Zhanting had six orgasms in total, and his body had reached its limit. He lay limply in the middle of the bed, his hands still tied separately at both ends of the bed, and even the soft satin on his tied wrists stretched him out. His eyelids were red and heavy, as if he was about to fall asleep in the next second.
    When Shen Weiqi inserted the hardened cock into him again, he only grunted slightly.
    Shen Weiqi poked for a while, and it was no different from a corpse. The inside became more and more gurgling, and he would not give her any reaction. But she was far from enough. She pinched his waist and woke up Ling Zhanting, who had closed his eyes. "Ling Zhanting, you are not allowed to sleep!"
    He managed to open his eyes and glanced at her, with a hint of sarcasm and helplessness at the corners of his lips, "I told you not to Pick, why don’t you listen.”