21

21 She didn’t want to fall in love with Ling Zhanting!

She felt that Qi Cheng was hostile to her before, but now she has become Ling Zhanting, and Ling Zhanting has become her, and she can feel it.
    He didn't show it obviously, and only occasionally showed his hostile emotions. The reason why she could detect it was probably because of a woman's natural intuition.
    She was sitting on the office chair, and Ling Zhanting was standing behind her, really like a secretary. Qi Cheng was standing in front of her desk, reporting the progress of a project to her.
    Shen Weiqi only understood half of it. It seemed that the funding chain of this project was a bit troublesome. Qi Cheng said that currently the other two projects could not draw out funds, and now they had to find ways to find money.
    Shen Weiqi smiled, glanced sideways at Ling Zhanting behind her, then turned back and waved to Qi Cheng, "You go out first, I'll think about what to do."
    Qi Cheng came in without even looking at "Shen Weiqi" behind him. , didn't say hello, ignored him when he left, said "Ling Zhanting" and went out.
    Shen Weiqi stood up, went to the door, locked the office door, then turned around and shrugged at Ling Zhanting, "You heard it, the company has encountered a problem, and you came at the right time. Do you want to solve this problem first or not?" My sexual desire?"
    Ling Zhanting raised his eyebrows with a slight smile on his lips. He walked towards her, stretched out his hand to pull her tie, and asked her to lower her head close to him. "Of course I want to satisfy you first." He put his red lips together and kissed her. Lived her.
    One kiss can stir up all the passion between two people.
    Ling Zhanting pressed her against the door panel, grabbed her neck, and kissed her fiercely. Shen Weiqi took advantage of her height and strength to hold him and turn him over, push him against the wall, clasp the back of his head, and kiss him more intensely...
    Even though the two intended to fight quickly, they still did it for more than an hour.
    She put Ling Zhanting on the desk and fucked him once, and then carried him to the bed in the lounge and fucked him again. This time, Ling Zhanting rode on top of her and fucked her. Ling Zhanting looked up when she fucked. He tilted his head and waved endlessly, grabbing his breasts with his hands and enjoying the climax with her.
    The feeling of being led by him to ejaculate, as if he had taken back control again, made Shen Weiqi a little annoyed. She raised her hand and pinched his waist, and said in disgust: "You use my body to show such hunger and lewdness." , so weird!"
    Ling Zhanting's delicate body was still twitching. After hearing her words, he lay softly on her strong chest and said back to her: "Because your body is already hungry, thirsty and lustful." Shen
    Weiqi Rolled his eyes.
    Ling Zhanting asked Shen Weiqi to make an appointment with the vice president of a bank to go out to dinner and discuss loans. He told her that the vice president had a good relationship with him and that as long as he asked, he would definitely lend him money.
    "As long as nothing goes wrong," he said.
    Shen Weiqi thinks that her acting skills are okay. She has never aroused any suspicion since she became Ling Zhanting. She can handle so many people in the company. What should a vice president be afraid of? She can still say a few words for the scene.
    "Don't worry, I won't make any mistakes."
    Ling Zhanting went with her and booked a large private room in a hotel to have dinner with Vice President Ding.
    Just like Shen Weiqi said, she did not make any mistakes. They exchanged a few pleasantries and then got down to business. Vice President Ding was indeed very happy and agreed to help.
    It's just that -
    during the dinner, Vice President Ding looked at "Shen Weiqi" with an ambiguous look many times. When "Shen Weiqi" left the table and went to the bathroom, he greedily watched Shen Weiqi's slim back disappearing at the door, and said: "Ling Zhanting" said: "Brother Ling, I heard that you kept this woman at home, specifically -" Vice President Ding chuckled, hinting at some erotic words, and then said with expectation in his eyes: "It must be on the bed Is there anything special about you?"
    Shen Weiqi paused. Her world has always been pure, but she has occasionally heard of this kind of power and sex transactions. She didn't expect to have to face such a dirty thing today. And how to say this, did he mean to ask her to send herself to his bed? She knew that outsiders saw her as Ling Zhanting's forbidden love.
    What should she do? Even if the soul is Ling Zhanting, the body is still hers. How could she give it to others to waste?
    Besides, Ling Zhanting definitely wouldn't want to either.
    What about the company's capital chain?
    She looked at the greasy old face of Vice President Ding, who was waiting for her to say, "If you are interested, I will give you a ride." She felt embarrassed and said, "Old Ding——" She thought out of her wits and came up with an excuse. She smiled. She said: "There's nothing extraordinary about him. He hasn't been trained well yet. When he is trained well, then--"
    She didn't say the next words, she couldn't say them out.
    But Vice President Ding already understood what he meant and laughed, "Okay, okay!"
    At the end of the dinner, Vice President Ding shook hands with Shen Weiqi and Ling Zhanting and said goodbye, saying that he could rest assured that he would make arrangements for the loan. When he did, he held "her" hand and didn't let go, and laughed so disgustingly.
    Ling Zhanting shook it off before shaking it off.
    Shen Weiqi and Ling Zhanting were walking side by side to the parking lot. Shen Weiqi suddenly said: "I thought I was really close to you, but it turned out that he was also someone who wanted to make a deal with you before he would help you." Ling Zhanting was puzzled, "What deal
    ? "
    Shen Weiqi told him the conversation she had just had with Lao Ding. At the end, she said, "Did I do anything wrong? Let's get the loan first. I won't really send you to his bed. My body is my own. "-"
    Shen Weiqi noticed that Ling Zhanting's eyes were frighteningly heavy, and the weather was sultry in the summer night, so she actually shrank, "I didn't make a mistake, I helped you get the loan..." Ling Zhanting looked at her with an expression that made him want to eat someone
    . , but his tone of voice was very soft: "Shen Weiqi, who are you?" "
    ?"
    He looked at her for a while, gritted his teeth and uttered two words: "Wife."
    After he said that, he turned and ran towards the door of the hotel. , where Old Ding saw them here, and smiled and waved to them, "Shen Weiqi" ran towards him, he was surprised and happy, with a smile on his face, and the result - "Shen Weiqi" clenched his fists and used all his
    strength I punched him with all my strength, and then another punch, like crazy...
    Shen Weiqi here looked at Ling Zhanting who was beating someone over there, and that feeling of heartbeat came again.
    Her heart was racing.
    She didn't understand. Now that she was a man and Ling Zhanting was a woman, why would she still feel like a woman being seduced by a man? Or is it that Ling Zhanting's body is originally such that no matter who the soul is inside, his heart will always beat wildly for Shen Weiqi involuntarily?
    It must be the latter! c. She doesn’t want to fall in love with Ling Zhanting! Don’t even want to die!