36

36 is tired of it

Shen Weiqi didn't know how to reject Liang Yihao.
    He was so good to her, just like before, that she really didn't know how to tell him.
    He takes her to and from get off work, buys her breakfast, lunch, and groceries in the evening, and picks her up from get off work. He cooks for her, and he cooks everything she likes.
    "Yi Hao, don't be so nice to me." She said when he filled the rice with chopsticks and handed it to her hand again.
    Liang Yihao paused and smiled, "If I'm not good to you, who should I be good to?"
    Shen Weiqi pursed her lips, "Actually, you shouldn't have regretted your marriage to Yun Xi'er. She and I are more suitable for you."
    Liang Yihao stretched out his hand . He held her hand and said, "Stop saying such things. Is this still the Shen Weiqi I knew before? How could you say such self-denying words?" He came closer to her, his clear pupils clearly reflecting her, He put her finger to his lips and kissed it, "Vicky, it's my uselessness that makes you suffer so much. From now on, I will make it up to you." Compensation
    ?
    In fact, he didn't owe her anything.
    She didn't know where her psychological burden came from. In the past, no matter what Liang Yihao did for her, even if they were robbed on the street and he risked his life to protect her, she could accept it with peace of mind. Now he just did it. Just a few meals.
    Liang Yihao is still the same Liang Yihao who loves her lovingly. She is divorced now. Why should she reject him?
    But she always felt inexplicably guilty when Liang Yihao was nice to her.
    ——One
    day at noon, she came out of the supervisor's office. One of her design works was recognized by the client. The supervisor praised her. She was very happy, feeling that her job had finally improved, and she returned to her workstation. Not sitting still yet.
    Then, Liang Yihao suddenly rushed in from the outside. He really rushed in. He looked angry and grabbed her wrist. "You--" There was a rare anger in his eyes. He paused and pulled her, "Follow her." I'm coming out!"
    "You-"
    He pulled her out of the company door.
    "What's wrong? What happened?" she asked.
    "You -" Liang Yihao's pale eyes seemed to have been scratched, "Weiqi, you are not divorced?"
    Shen Weiqi was stunned. She didn't understand what he meant. What does it mean to be divorced or divorced? She and Ling Zhanting went through the formalities in person, "I'm leaving, why do you ask me that?"
    Liang Yihao said, "Even Liang Chengze was surprised. Ling Zhanting let go of you so easily. I also found it particularly strange. Before He robbed you from me in public for a while, why did he divorce you so quickly?" "
    So I asked someone from the public security system to help me check your marital status. You and Ling Zhanting are still legally married!"
    Shen Weiqi I can't believe it with my eyes wide open. There was indeed something inappropriate about her divorce from Ling Zhanting. She and he represented each other at the time, not themselves, and the signatures were imitated in the other's handwriting - but no one could tell that they were not themselves on the day they applied for it!
    The staff clearly changed and stamped their ID cards!
    If it was fake, how did she get deceived by Ling Zhanting? With all his hands and eyes, could he even bribe the staff of the Civil Affairs Bureau?
    She doesn't believe it!
    ——Before
    going to the Ling Group building, Shen Weiqi called Ling Zhanting and said in a rude tone, "Ling Zhanting, where are you?" "
    In the company, what?"
    "Wait there, I'll find you right away!"
    Ling Zhanting After hanging up the phone, his eyes became extremely dark.
    He waited for her.
    When Shen Weiqi went there, the front desk must have been pissed off. He received her directly and told her that Mr. Ling had ordered her to take the CEO's elevator up.
    Shen Weiqi's face was unkind and her fists were clenched, like a young man who only wanted to fight.
    She used Ling Zhanting's body to get in and out of this place more than a month ago. She was quite familiar with it. She went straight to the CEO's office. She directly pushed Ling Zhanting away under the surprised looks of two special assistants from the CEO's office, Cheng Dong Qicheng, and two other female secretaries. Office door.
    He broke in and put his hands on Ling Zhanting's desk, "Ling Zhanting, are you lying to me?" The
    man sitting on the chair leaned back and looked at her quietly for a while, "What?"
    "You're still pretending!" Shen Weiqi said angrily, "You didn't divorce me at all, did you? You just wanted to change your body!"
    Ling Zhanting looked at her for a while and said calmly: "You also lied to me."
    Shen Weiqi was stunned for a moment, and then said: "Shouldn't I lie to you? You have also experienced my life. Is that a human life? Do you treat me as-"
    She shook her head, "I don't want to talk about this with you anymore, just tell me , what else do you want to do? Do you plan to pester me like this for the rest of your life?"
    Ling Zhanting's face turned colder. He played with a pen in his hand and asked her: "Have I looked for you once since we woke up after changing bodies? ?"
    Shen Weiqi narrowed her eyes, what did he mean?
    Before she could figure it out, Ling Zhanting asked again: "How did you find out that I lied to you? You-"
    He smiled, and he didn't know how he laughed, "You are going to get the certificate so soon?"
    You, Of course it refers to her and Liang Yihao.
    Shen Weiqi looked at him. He was a man at the moment. The anger in her heart had not diminished at all. She had the urge to fuck him to death again, but the chicken 8 had already been returned to him. Only when she saw him did she understand
    , She imagined that she still missed him, but she missed him, was grateful to him, and was attracted to him. When she learned that he was lying to her, these inner feelings seemed too ridiculous.
    He was still the same Ling Zhanting, the same Ling Zhanting who played with her and controlled her. Whenever she thought she could escape from his grasp, she suddenly realized that she still couldn't.
    She hated him so much, hated him, the Ling Zhanting.
    "Of course," she said against her will, "we were going to get married. If it weren't for you, I would have been Mrs. Liang."
    Ling Zhanting smiled, but the smile did not reach his eyes at all. There was only ice in his eyes at the moment, "If it weren't for me , your father will be jumped off the building, and you are still carrying a huge debt."
    Shen Weiqi was choked and speechless.
    Her eyes were a little sore. She held back the tears and began to untie her clothes. "Yes, I owe you. I deserve to be played with by you. Okay, I'll play with you until you get tired of playing with me." The man stood up
    . Come, grab her undressing hand, he taps her left acupuncture point, "Sometimes, I really wonder if you have any intention here." He looked her
    body up and down, with a sarcastic smile at the corner of his mouth, and then He raised his eyes and looked into hers, "Don't take it off, I'm... tired of it