22

22 "Then you and I will be fine, both the front and the back are fine."

Fortunately, Ling Zhanting was weak now. Even if he hit Lao Ding with all his strength, he didn't do anything good. He just scratched his face into a mess and received a few punches, but the injury was not serious.
    Old Ding naturally knew why he was beaten. He didn't expect that the down-and-out daughter "Shen Weiqi" had such a violent temper. He kept screaming, and when he came to his senses and wanted to fight back, "Ling Zhanting" came over and grabbed "Shen Weiqi" "Stopped in front of "her".
    "Old Ding, you know what rude words you said," Shen Weiqi said calmly, "You have no right to hit her." "You! -
    I -" Old Ding was supported by his driver, furious. "I won't lend you a penny!"
    Ling Zhanting snorted, "Don't worry about the loan!"
    Just when Qi Cheng saw that things were out of control and ran over, the first thing he asked was "Ling Zhanting", " Brother Ling, are you okay?"
    Shen Weiqi shook her head.
    Qi Cheng was going to help Lao Ding, and Ling Zhanting called Qi Cheng: "I didn't ask you to take care of him, go and bring the car over!" Qi Cheng
    's reaction was very strange. He first went to see Shen Weiqi, but when he saw that Shen Weiqi had no reaction, he went to see Ling Zhanting. There was contempt and hatred in his eyes. It was all because of this woman that he had ruined the loan, and now she was still pointing fingers at him!
    Shen Weiqi once again saw Qi Cheng's hostility towards her. She secretly glanced at Ling Zhanting, who was slightly stunned, in amusement, and ordered Qi Cheng: "Go and bring the car over." Qi Cheng then left
    .
    Ling Zhanting glanced at Lao Ding again, pulled Shen Weiqi to ignore him, and left.
    Old Ding covered the injury on his face and grinned in anger.
    ——Evening
    , Ling’s house.
    Shen Weiqi did not expect that there would be a lot of blame waiting for Ling Zhanting when she returned home. Wu Wanqing didn't know where she got the news. She knew that because the "Shen Weiqi" company had not received the loan, as soon as she and Ling Zhanting entered the house, her mother-in-law made a long face and snorted coldly, "It's not enough to succeed, but it's more than enough to fail!"
    Ling Zhanting: "..."
    Shen Weiqi watched the show and remained silent.
    Seeing "him" like this, Wu Wanqing could no longer hide her anger. She pointed at Ling Zhanting's nose and said angrily: "Let me ask you, why did you go to the company today? Did you mean to disrupt the situation? You were once a rich lady, and you actually ran up to her. Beating people like a shrew, without any tutoring! Don't think that just because Zhan Ting likes you, you can cause trouble!"
    Ling Zhan Ting was scolded so badly that he pursed his lips and looked at Shen Weiqi, "Ling Zhan Ting——"
    He meant to ask Shen Weiqi to say something for him.
    Shen Weiqi, on the other hand, straightened the cufflinks of her shirt with an indifferent expression and went straight upstairs without even looking at him.
    When Shen Weiqi went up the stairs, Wu Wanqing's curses continued to be heard, "You're an unfamiliar white-eyed wolf!" "He has no conscience." "Zhan Ting really treated you well in vain. You ruined his business like this!" "From today onwards! Get up, you are not allowed to go to the company anymore, just stay at home!"
    Shen Weiqi snickered.
    She went upstairs and entered her current room, unbuttoned her shirt, took off her shoes and threw them away casually. She lay down in the middle of the bed, lying on the bed in a big, no, Taizi shape.
    After a while, Ling Zhanting, who had been severely scolded, came up with his ears pulled. He came to her room and of course asked her: "What will happen if you say something to me? You know I will be scolded!"
    Shen Weiqi raised her head and glanced at him, then put it back and muttered: "Who told you to hit someone by yourself? Do you deserve to be scolded?" When she thought of something, she added: "If you do this to your mother, I will do it." If I want to divorce you, I don't want to spend the rest of my life suffering in a pit of fire!"
    Ling Zhanting was stunned for a moment, then sighed softly, helped her pick up the shoes that were thrown on the ground, put them neatly, and then came to the bed next to them She sat down and said, "Weiqi Shen, you are so heartless."
    He said this accusation without looking at her. He was sitting there with his back to her, which was quite aggrieved.
    Shen Weiqi lowered her eyes and looked at him at the end of the bed, feeling a little want to laugh in her heart.
    She suddenly felt that Ling Zhanting seemed like one of those unlucky heroines in time travel guides. Not only did she have to conquer the male protagonist, but she also had to be angered by her mother-in-law. The male protagonist's assistant also hated her. It was so unlucky.
    Eh -
    "Ling Zhanting, I think," she suddenly said, "Qi Cheng, does he like you?"
    Ling Zhanting turned to look at her and pointed at himself with his finger, "He doesn't want to live anymore?" Steal women with him. ?
    Shen Weiqi knew that he had lost his mind. She sat up and pointed his finger at herself, "I mean - he likes - you!" Ling Zhanting: "..."
    Shen
    Weiqi curled her lips, "Don't believe it, don't you feel it? Are you aware of his malice towards you now? I think he wants to kick me away from you." She let go of his hand, stopped talking, and let him think for himself.
    Ling Zhanting obviously didn't want to think about this issue. He didn't care whether Qi Cheng liked him or not. He grabbed Shen Weiqi's hand again and leaned against her. Shen Weiqi pushed him away and rolled to the side, far away from him. She said to him: "Although I am a man in my body, I am a man in my heart." Women, I think - I should like men."
    It seems to make sense.
    Ling Zhanting's face turned dark. He dared her to mention Qi Cheng just for this reason.
    He gritted his teeth and crawled onto the bed, smiling instead of angry, "What do you mean, you want to find a man to fuck you? Fuck my body?" "Of course it's me and someone else," Shen Weiqi didn't have any mental barriers,
    she He had a good memory and deliberately disgusted him, "You also fucked me from behind. What do men and women care about? They are not all so intrusive."
    Ling Zhanting grabbed her hand, pushed her, sat on her, and smiled, " Then just fuck me, from the front to the back." He began to unbutton her white shirt.
    "No!" She pushed him not very hard.
    Ling Zhanting grabbed her hands with some effort and pressed them on both sides of her head. Because of this position, his head was very close to hers, and the tip of his nose was less than five centimeters away. He asked her, "Why not?" Shen
    Weiqi She subconsciously avoided his eyes and said, "What do you mean by yourself!"
    "I remember that you seemed to be quite enthusiastic before." Ling Zhanting lowered his head and took the little red plum on her chest through the fabric of her white shirt. , causing Shen Weiqi's body to stiffen, Ling Zhanting held the meatball in his mouth, smiled, and ate both sides until it was wet. He could see through the small erect penis inside, and then he stood up a little, "The body is more honest, no matter you No matter which body it is in."
    Shen Weiqi wanted to refute him, but he quickly blocked her mouth and pressed her down to kiss her deeply.
    The extremely lingering kiss made her lose her ability to think. She desperately wanted to deny that she was in love with Ling Zhanting, but when she had to admit that he was indeed very good to her, she couldn't help but be moved. But thinking about the past, she didn't want him to know, she didn't want him to think that all the problems would be solved if they fell in love, and she didn't want things not to go according to her original plan - oh, by the way, what was her plan? ?