12

12 Upper Brain

Ling Zhanting has two assistants. One is Cheng Dong, who has been with him for a long time, and is about the same age as Ling Zhanting. The other is Qi Cheng, who is the same age as her and is only twenty-three years old. Ling Zhanting said that he sponsored him to study abroad a few years ago. I just came back this year to help Ling Zhanting.
    Indeed, as Ling Zhanting said, she didn't need to worry about anything in the company. She only needed to sign and be present at the meeting. She didn't say anything when she didn't know what to say. Then she discovered something particularly interesting. When she didn't speak, the staff were so frightened that they dared not speak out. This feeling of being looked up to as a superior person was really novel and interesting.
    In her free time, she kept thinking about what Ling Zhanting said to her in the morning.
    Can she do anything?
    Then she wants to get Liang Yihao back, can she?
    Of course she would not say this to Ling Zhanting.
    Now, she has no hope of being together with Liang Yihao again. She has already been married once. Even if she ends up separating from Ling Zhanting as she thinks, she still feels that she is not worthy of Liang Yihao. .
    She just felt that she had caused him trouble and owed him something. It would be great if she could find a way to help Liang Yihao while she was occupying Ling Zhanting's body.
    She asked Qi Cheng to show her the project that the Ling Group had cooperated with the Liang family. Qi Cheng asked her, "Do you have any questions, Mr. Ling?" She smiled and said, "It's okay, I'll just take a look." Ling came back in the
    evening
    . At home, Wu Wanqing has left, and Ling Zhanting is the only one at home. They have dinner together.
    There was porridge on the dining table, which was Shen Weiqi's favorite mixed mushroom and abalone porridge. Xiaoman filled the first bowl of porridge and put it in front of Ling Zhanting. Ling Zhanting said, "This bowl is for the young master." Xiaoman paused, smiled, and compared the ingredients
    . The first sumptuous bowl was brought to Shen Weiqi, "Master, have some porridge."
    Shen Weiqi glanced at Ling Zhanting, raised her eyebrows, and pushed the porridge bowl back to Ling Zhanting across the dining table, "Weiwei, eat more, you are better." like to eat."
    Ling Zhanting smiled and started to drink the porridge with a spoon.
    Xiaoman later went down, and they were the only two people left at the dinner table.
    Ling Zhanting had almost finished eating. He casually glanced at the fish bones on his bone plate and looked at Shen Weiqi opposite, "Weiwei, do you still remember? In the past, as long as you ate with me, you would eat fish without bones and shrimp without bones." Shell."
    Shen Weiqi: "..." What he means is that she should bear his skin and be nicer to him now?
    She twitched her lips but said nothing.
    Ling Zhanting smiled and didn't care.
    Later, they went upstairs in tandem, with Shen Weiqi in front and Ling Zhanting behind. Before Ling Zhanting entered the room, Shen Weiqi suddenly mocked: "If we talk about the past, you fucked me every day before, do I fuck you every day now?"
    She was hitting him back.
    Unexpectedly, Ling Zhanting said: "Okay."
    Shen Weiqi choked: "..."
    He also opened the door to the room and invited her in.
    Shen Weiqi's mood is a bit complicated. On the surface, she is "half-hearted" and "reluctantly reluctant", but in fact she is "borrowing a donkey" and "very happy". She walked over.
    It's not that she doesn't want to sleep with him these days. She wanted to experience that kind of pleasure again. A man's head seems to be naturally connected to the little head underneath, and the body's desire affects the thoughts in his head all the time, causing her to always think about pornographic things, thinking about the scene when she fucked him that day, that fleeting and fleeting thing. The ultimate addictive pleasure.
    But...
    how did Ling Zhanting do it when he wanted to fuck her in the past? Go into her room, hold her hand and look at her lovingly for a while, say "Weiwei, I miss you so much..." then kiss her and then fuck her. Or just break into her room, take off her clothes, and fuck her.
    It's, well, a little difficult for her to operate.
    If she doesn't love him, she can't act affectionate.
    Break into his room and beat him hard? She had only been a man for a few days, but she hadn't yet developed that shameless and rogue attitude.
    This is probably the difference between men and women. Men have a competitive mentality. If they want something, they will most likely take the initiative to fight for it, because if they don’t fight for it, it will be taken away by others. Women, on the other hand, will be more passive and will do it even if they want it. Subconsciously reserved and hidden.
    If the former Shen Weiqi were to judge her current behavior and thoughts, he would be a scumbag. She has no time to think about responsibility, feelings, and love. Now she just wants to get into that body and fuck her dick. Enjoy the wonderful feeling of being wrapped tightly around him again.
    The sperm is on the brain, and the lower body is used completely to think. Oh, she is now.
    Ling Zhanting came in behind her, closed the door, came over, and helped her unbutton her shirt, "Let's take a shower first." гΘúщēKAKA.мё(rouwennp.me)