17

17 "Do you want me to make you unable to get out of bed? Go and listen to you

He climaxed.
    The pussy squeezed her in and out. He raised his head, his eyes unfocused, still immersed in the bliss of orgasm and had not yet recovered.
    Shen Weiqi reached out and touched his face, followed the porcelain-smooth skin, and grabbed his neck with her big hands. She snorted softly, "What I give you now is not even one-tenth of what you once gave me. I How could I return my body to you so quickly?"
    "Let you also have a taste of this pleasure under a man, this ecstasy."
    "Give me -" She pulled out her hard cock. She pulled out some of it, and then fucked it into her pussy hard, "Bear it well!"
    The pussy that had just climaxed couldn't withstand her hard cunt, and Ling Zhanting screamed "wuwu".
    What does it mean to be less than one-tenth of what he gave her? Did she still think about it?
    Shen Weiqi smiled and ran her slender fingers along the body of the cock, intending to squeeze it into the hole, "The medicine you gave me before, you Where did you put it? Do you want to try it? You will be a hundred times more comfortable now."
    Ling Zhanting was so uncomfortable being penetrated by her that his vagina seemed to be stretched open. He wanted to break away from her, but she was She was so suppressed that she couldn't move at all, "Weiwei, with your current self-control, if you give me that medicine, you will make me feel even worse." He wanted to persuade her to give up the
    idea of ​​taking medicine, but he said It's also true.
    The medicine not only affected the woman's body, but also caused serious harm to the penis inserted into it, but he never let her know that before.
    Shen Weiqi was stunned for a moment, but then she thought of a solution, "Can't I just use a condom?"
    Ling Zhanting choked, "You -"
    "Tell me, where?"
    Ling Zhanting shook his head, "No more."
    "Liar " Me!" Shen Weiqi's heart was on fire, and her hole was already filled with cock. She squeezed a finger in, squeezed it in, and started to dig at her pussy, just like what he had done to her before. That way.
    "Ah!——" Ling Zhanting shouted.
    She knew what it felt like to be stretched to death and itchy inside. She wanted him to let her go, but also wanted him to fuck her harder. Every time she was tortured by him, she couldn't live or die.
    Now she wants him to suffer too, and she enjoys the pleasure of vindictive abuse.
    "It feels so good, you're pinching me inside, it feels so good..." She lowered her head and whispered in his ear with a smile while fucking him, "Tell me, do you want me to continue fucking you now, or should I stop?" Come down? Huh?"
    "Ugh -" Ling Zhanting's face was flushed and his eyes were a little distracted, "Weiwei, don't damage it, this is your own body -"
    Shen Weiqi's eyes flashed fiercely, "You beg for mercy now. Don't you think it's ironic? You say you love me, but you keep torturing me. Since you don't want it, why do you force it on me? Ling Zhanting, are you worthy of saying you love me?" This - that's all she has
    today The source of anger. Ling Zhanting thought to himself while enduring her abuse. She was jealous, which meant that she did have feelings for him, but if she admitted that she liked him, it would be so unfair to her who had been tortured by him before.
    So, she was taking it out on him.
    After thinking about this, he didn't know whether he should be happy that she finally had a crush on him, or worry about what he would do if she was really determined not to change bodies with him and torture him to the end.
    The thrusting continued, lasting most of the night.
    For several days after that day, Shen Weiqi didn't come to see him.
    He didn't know what she was thinking. Even if he deliberately posed seductively in the room, she wouldn't come over to him. After she went to work, he went to his old room and looked at it. She covered the mirror with a piece of cloth and couldn't see him at all.
    Is she angry with him or herself? Or both?
    He looked for the small medicine bottle he had hidden before, but it was gone. She must have found it and taken it away. But she didn't use it on him now. Was it because she was concerned about him or her own body? That medicine was really not fun. Even before, he had only used it on Shen Weiqi twice. He only punished her when she ran away and pissed him off.
    In order to avoid that pain, he thought it would be better not to mess with her these days.
    However, he didn't offend her, but someone else did.
    On this day, his mother came back from traveling abroad.
    When Shen Weiqi came back in the evening, Wu Wanqing greeted her warmly, "Zhan Ting, come here quickly. Mom has brought you a gift. See if you like it." The gift was a piece of jade that was purchased in a scenic spot and was said to be "opened.
    " Guanyin is said to have been bought for one hundred thousand dollars to ensure safety.
    At first glance, you can tell that you have been deceived.
    Wu Wanqing asked her son to bend down and help him put it on. Shen Weiqi glanced at it and refused lightly: "Mom, leave it alone, I won't put it on yet." "What's wrong, son, are you in a bad mood?" Wu Wanqing kept standing while looking at it
    . "Shen Weiqi" on the side took a look and said resentfully: "What have you done to make Zhan Ting unhappy?"
    Ling Zhan Ting: "No."
    Wu Wanqing's face was ugly, "Who else could it be if it wasn't you? You live and eat for free. The idle man keeps a long face all day long, and he doesn’t know who he is showing it to!"
    Ling Zhanting: "..." Is this a crime you want to inflict?
    When Shen Weiqi saw Ling Zhanting accepting the groundless accusations from her mother-in-law, she twitched her lips with interest and said to Wu Wanqing, "Mom, it's not her, I'm just a little tired." "Don't speak for her!" Wu Wanqing angrily said to her
    . She said, "That's what you're used to!"
    Shen Weiqi made her usual stance of defending "Shen Weiqi" and said to Ling Zhanting: "Weiwei, go upstairs first." Every time like this,
    Ling Zhanting would try to calm down his mother's anger. , always telling Shen Weiqi to stay away.
    Ling Zhanting was stunned when he heard this. He didn't miss the faint sarcasm on the corner of her lips. He understood what she meant: Who could have known that it was her son who she regarded as her treasure who was suffering such injustice now?
    He knew that his mother had always disliked Shen Weiqi, and her mother had always been opposed to his relationship with her. It was just because he persisted, so although she agreed on the surface, she was not friendly to Shen Weiqi on a daily basis.
    Only after personally experiencing this kind of unkindness and even malice did he feel that Shen Weiqi was really not doing well in this family, and that she did have reason to hate him.
    She--
    he went upstairs to his room. After a while, Shen Weiqi also came up. She pushed the door open and came in. She turned around and closed the door. With a smile on her lips, she walked over to him. The smile on her lips widened. She imitated Ling Zhanting's tone before and said, "Weiwei, don't worry, my mother." She didn't mean it."
    Ling Zhanting, who was sitting by the bed
    , said: "..." Shen Weiqi walked up to him, looked at him condescendingly, leaned down slightly, and whispered to him: "Do you want me to fuck you until you can't get off? Bed, go and listen to what your mother will say to you? She will say - you are such a down-and-out daughter, it is your blessing that my son likes you." Ling Zhanting became nervous
    because he saw Shen Weiqi's eyes flashing. Hanguang, "Weiwei——"
    Shen Weiqi smiled, but the smile did not reach her eyes. She pressed him down, "I found the medicine, let's try it." гΘúщēKAKA.мё (rouwennp.me)