18

18 "Weiwei, hurry up..."

Shen Weiqi held him down and tied his limbs to the bed.
    The difference in physical strength between men and women was much greater than she imagined.
    In addition, Ling Zhanting seemed to be a little resigned to his fate.
    In the end, let her be tied up.
    After tying it up, Shen Weiqi sat on the edge of the bed, looked at her masterpiece, and smiled - a playful and satisfied smile on Ling Zhanting's thin lips.
    "Weiwei, just think that what I did before was wrong, and I'll give it back to you now." He lifted his head slightly and said to her, "But if you said to wear a condom, just wear it properly and don't take it off." Shen
    Weiqi Follow him and slowly take out the small bottle of essential oil-like liquid from his pocket, "Why should I take it off? Don't worry about me, worry about yourself."
    Ling Zhanting fell silent.
    She put on gloves, poured the essential oil into the palm of her hand, then applied it with her fingers, and went to apply the medicine on him.
    Looking at her former body and former secret place, she actually still felt a little weird - from Ling Zhanting's point of view, this was how she was here.
    Her private parts are not ugly, but they are not as pink and white as described in anime or books. The hair on the thick vagina is thick and curly, and when the slightly darker labia majora is opened, the color inside is indeed pink.
    She could see the opening of her urethra and the slightly open opening of her vagina.
    She inserted her right index finger and middle finger into the hole together.
    She stirred it inside for a few times with her fingers, trying to apply the liquid to every part of the hole. Then she pulled out her finger. The liquid was a little viscous, but it didn't flow out as she pulled it out.
    During this process, Ling Zhanting did not struggle or shout. He just kept his eyes closed tightly and his tied hands tightly grasped the bed sheets under him. There were obvious skin bumps on his body, which still revealed the fact that he was very nervous. .
    Shen Weiqi had never thought about how to take off his clothes before tying him up. Now that he was tied up, it was not easy to take off, but she quickly thought of a way.
    She went to the drawer and took out a pair of scissors.
    It was a pair of small scissors, usually used to cut clothes tags or other gadgets. Now she was going to cut Ling Zhanting's clothes.
    He was wearing one of her one-shoulder white tops and a pair of short jeans.
    Ling Zhanting finally looked frightened when he saw her using scissors to cut clothes, "Weiwei, don't play like that -"
    Shen Weiqi shrugged, "What's wrong, how can I fuck you if you don't take off your clothes?"
    Ling Zhanting: "..."
    Shen Weiqi took the pointed scissors and cut open his shirt starting from his waist. The scissors were small and not easy to cut. Shen Weiqi accidentally poked him with the sharp tip. A small cut immediately appeared on the fair skin under the armpit, and blood gushed out.
    "Ah——" Shen Weiqi called out.
    Ling Zhanting hissed, his body shaking violently, "Shen Weiqi, do you really want to play so hard?"
    This is her own body!
    He gritted his teeth and said, "I haven't hurt you like this before, have I?"
    Shen Weiqi felt a little unreasonable. She looked at the wound and comforted him: "It's okay, it's just a small injury and it will be healed soon."
    Ling Zhanting bit down . Lips, eyes closed. His face had begun to change and turned crimson.
    The medicine is taking effect.
    Shen Weiqi continued to cut his clothes.
    After cutting off the top, she also cut off the jeans underneath. They were cut to pieces. Her body was lying on a piece of tattered clothes, and she immediately felt a sense of abuse.
    She was like a sucker who was sent to the perverted gold master's bed to be played with, oh no, him.
    "Weiwei..." Ling Zhanting couldn't stand the increasingly intense itching in his body. He opened his eyes, and his almond-shaped eyes were covered with mist. He begged her, "Weiwei, hurry up.