7

7 Soul Swap

   After wearing the ring on her finger for a week, Shen Weiqi thought it was ready and she wanted to give it to Ling Zhanting.
    How to send it?
    She originally hated him so much that it seemed unreasonable to give him gifts for no reason. What she fears most is that doing so will arouse his suspicion and let him discover her purpose.
    Could she secretly put the ring on his finger while he was sleeping?
    By the way, what is the function of this ring? Will it harm Ling Zhanting? Like let him disappear from this world?
    Then she did successfully become a widow and get rid of him.
    Wouldn't it be a little cruel?
    She was thinking about things in her room when her door was pushed open.
    Her room was adjacent to Ling Zhanting's. He came back very early today, but he stayed in the study to work. She thought he wouldn't come to see her today. Because it was already very late, after eleven o'clock.
    "Still not asleep?" He walked in.
    Shen Weiqi sat beside the bed. She subconsciously put the left hand with the ring behind her back and said "hmm".
    The man came over, squatted in front of her, looked up at her, and put his hand on her knee naturally, "What are you thinking about?"
    To be fair, Ling Zhanting was really nice to her and helped her family so much. After forcing her to get married, except for having sex that was a little "violent" and made her feel humiliated as if he wanted to conquer her with a cock, he did an impeccable job in other aspects.
    Of course, she was most distressed by the fact that he had her under house arrest.
    She sometimes thought that if he had not raped her but used his huge favor to pursue her, it would not be impossible for her to give up on Liang Yihao. But Ling Zhanting is too conceited and likes to control everything. He probably doesn't want him to let go of himself and pursue her. In the end, she will give him the good guy card.
    Shen Weiqi brought her left hand to her body again and touched the gold ring with her right hand, "I - my father, he really appreciates you."
    Ling Zhanting paused. She suddenly said such words to him, which surprised and surprised him. He smiled and said, "Uncle Shen did help me once." It was just a small favor. When he was fighting for a project, Help him and the chairman of the target company he wants to win said two kind words to him.
    He grabbed her hand and looked at her tenderly and affectionately, "Weiwei, have you figured it out? Are you willing to stay with me sincerely?" His eyes were full of expectation.
    Shen Weiqi bit her lower lip, she hesitated. Ling Zhanting - if she really puts the ring on him and his soul is taken away by his aunt and he dies, will she feel guilty and regretful?
    Just when she hesitated for a moment, Ling Zhanting took the initiative again. He stood up and pressed towards her - which in turn suppressed the hesitation in Shen Weiqi's heart. He is just a domineering CEO with a sperm-centered brain. She doesn't want to be oppressed by him for the rest of her life!
    She pushed him away gently, "Well - I'm a little tired today."
    She thought he would be tough to the end.
    Unexpectedly, he paused for a moment, then let her go and stood up. He smiled and said, "Okay." He lowered his head and kissed her on the forehead.
    When he was about to leave, Shen Weiqi held his hand. When he turned around and looked at her, she explained with a low eyebrow: "I'm really sleepy. It's too late today." She pretended to be shy, "I
    think ...I think you are really good to me. I want to stay with you and will not think about escaping anymore." She took off the ring on her hand and handed it to him, "This is what my father left for me. I'll give it to you."
    Ling Zhanting's eyes were filled with surprise and ecstasy. He sat next to her and hugged her tightly, "Weiwei, you finally figured it out. I've been waiting for so long, it's really too long. Already!"
    Shen Weiqi wanted to ask how long "so long" meant. She had known him for less than a year, so how long could it have been? Is there something else she doesn't know? But she didn't really want to know, she wanted to skip this process of "exchanging feelings."
    I'm afraid that my acting skills won't be strong enough.
    She pushed him away, held the ring in one hand, and grabbed his right hand with the other to see how big it was. It just fit on his ring finger.
    She helped him put it on.
    Then wait.
    "Weiwei, did you know that when you were sixteen-" Ling Zhanting felt dizzy in his head, as if something was pulling him out. He shook his head, trying to clear his mind. Seeing Shen Weiqi holding her head as if she was feeling uncomfortable, he went to help her without caring about himself, "Weiwei, how are you? -"
    Shen Weiqi fainted and fell on the bed.
    He then passed out next to her.
    ——Two
    days have passed since Shen Weiqi opened her eyes and woke up. She gradually recovered from the initial shock, disbelief, and "This is actually like this!"
    She and Ling Zhanting were found fainted in her room, and they were rushed to the hospital. The doctor gave them all the tests they could, but they couldn't find the cause of their fainting. He was unconscious, but his vital signs were normal, which made even the top doctors feel baffled and helpless.
    Wu Wanqing was naturally anxious.
    When she woke up, the first thing she saw was her concerned and excited face, "Zhan Ting, you're finally awake!"
    Shen Weiqi stood up in confusion. Did the old lady get confused and call her by the wrong name?
    She stretched out her hand and realized something was wrong. Her hands were obviously not hers, but a pair of men's hands!
    She asked for a mirror, and in the mirror, it was Ling Zhanting's face.
    She was petrified on the spot.
    How could her soul be in Ling Zhanting's body? ! Did his soul also enter her body?
    She asked Wu Wanqing, and Wu Wanqing grabbed her hands - those men's hands, "Hey, why do you have nothing else in your mind except her? I even suspected that that woman had bewitched you - she also He’s not awake yet, he’s in the next ward.”
    Shen Weiqi fell back on the hospital bed.
    What is the name of this that my aunt is playing with?
    There was no time for her to lament and complain, so she quickly sorted out her thoughts.
    She became Ling Zhanting, which was indeed equivalent to getting rid of Ling Zhanting.
    Looking at the gold ring on her hand, she thought it was really magical.
    Logically speaking, they should be able to exchange it back. As long as the time is right, such as Ling Zhanting letting her go, such as making Ling Zhanting lose power so that he can no longer imprison her, and she uses this ring to exchange her body back, then she will be free. .
    She planned this, but soon she discovered that her thinking was too simple and too naive. The first huge problem she encountered was: how should she play Ling Zhanting? гΘúщēkaka.мё(rouwennp.me)