24

24 Bathroom Bloody Fight

  There is a bathroom in the lounge in Ling Zhanting's office.
    She took off her clothes and Ling Zhanting's clothes, and the two stood in front of the bathroom mirror. Her big hand stretched out in front of him to meat his little bean.
    The cock that had become hard again pressed against his lower back.
    The menstrual blood had been flushed for a round, but because it was the first day, the amount was very large, and soon her hands were stained with blood. She raised her hand and showed it to Ling Zhanting, "Do you want me in front of my c, or in the back?"
    In fact, she wanted to try the back. She hadn't been there before after switching bodies. When Ling Zhanting fucked her before, she had said that it felt so good to be squeezed by the force of her sphincter.
    The words before c were so bloody that she couldn't stand it.
    Seeing the menstrual blood on her hands, there was a hint of shame on Ling Zhanting's face. Coerced by the medicinal properties, he hugged her thigh with his backhand, "Whatever you want... hurry up..." Tell her to hurry up, but she knows she can't hurry up
    . , because the hole in the back was not meant for fucking, she had to lubricate and expand it first.
    She turned on the faucet, took a handful of warm water, poured it down from the middle of his butt, and then gently pressed the dark-colored little chrysanthemum with her thumb.
    Ling Zhanting was very restless in her arms, humming and mingling. His desire could not be satisfied quickly. He rubbed anxiously in her arms, urging her, "Hurry up, hurry up..." Shen Weiqi had no choice but to stretch out a hand
    . Go to the front to continue the clitoris in front of the flesh, and use the other hand to expand his anus.
    "Oh - um -" he cried softly.
    It was expanded enough and two fingers could be inserted. Shen Weiqi held the penis and pressed the big glans against the entrance of the anus. It was the first time for
    someone to fuck her anus. Even though she was burning with desire, Ling Zhanting was a little nervous. Her two fingers were delicate. His legs were trembling slightly.
    "Don't be nervous, I'll take it slow." Shen Weiqi whispered in his ear, then lowered her waist and fucked him in.
    "Ugh——" Ling Zhanting tried to relax his body, but the harder he tried to relax, the worse it became, "It hurts——"
    She will only enter the glans.
    And the feeling was not good. The sensitive glans seemed to be bitten by a turtle that refused to let go. The pain made her gasp. She raised her hand and patted his butt. "Relax, it hurts me too!"
    Ling Zhanting lowered his body slightly, exhaled several times, and finally relaxed a little. He lay on the sink, panting and said to Shen Weiqi behind him: "Keep coming in."
    Shen Weiqi continued to move forward. Halfway through, it’s difficult to go in any further. She didn't prepare any lubricant, so she had to get more warm water to pour on the place where they were connected. It worked, and she could barely thrust in and out.
    It was tight, really tight, the sphincter was too tight.
    She thrust slowly.
    In the first half, neither of them felt happy.
    But when she fucked her deeper and deeper, until she hit a certain spot inside, Ling Zhanting felt pleasure and moaned, "Oh..."
    Shen Weiqi grabbed his waist and pushed herself deeper and deeper into that spot. She had been fucked here before, and she knew that there was indeed a place that felt very good. And with just a few more strokes, the intestines can automatically secrete liquid for lubrication.
    Ling Zhanting's moans became louder and louder, "Weiwei, try harder, it's not enough-"
    This man was so sexy.
    Shen Weiqi picked him up and brought his upper body close to her. She held the soft flesh on his chest with both hands and kneaded it, then fucked him harder as he wished.
    He softened into a puddle of mud in her arms, "Weiwei, it feels so comfortable..." Her
    moans made her blood boil, and she pushed her cock in even harder, wanting to fuck him to death...
    When she was about to ejaculate, Shen Weiqi hit him so hard that her waist hit the marble edge of the sink. She immediately caught him and put her hands on his waist before hitting him again.
    They both climaxed together.
    a mess.
    There were blood stains everywhere, both on the two of them and on the ground, just like a murder scene.
    While Shen Weiqi sat softly on the ground, she did not forget to put Ling Zhanting on her lap. Perhaps the climax stimulated uterine contractions, and a lot of menstrual blood flowed out of his lower body, flowing out along her thigh where he was sitting.
    Ling Zhanting leaned against her, still panting. Seeing so much blood, he frowned, "Do women bleed so much every month?" "The
    amount is more in the first two or three days, then less." Shen Weiqi told him about this newbie.
    "Aren't you anemic?"
    "You're okay."
    She picked him up and used the shower head to clean the blood on both of them. Then she pushed him forward against the tiled wall of the bathroom while she helped him dig behind him. Cum in pussy. If you don't get it out, you will probably have a stomachache.
    She didn't realize that her tenderness toward Ling Zhanting, which was hidden in the details, was completely contrary to her original intention of taking revenge on him.
    Ling Zhanting turned his head slightly and curled his lips when he saw her cleaning him carefully.
    ——Shen
    Weiqi asked Jiang Ruoyan to meet, and the latter happily agreed.
    Jiang Ruoyan works in her own company. Jiang Ruoyan is an only daughter and is as favored as Shen Weiqi before. The difference is that her parents are very far-sighted and let Jiang Ruoyan participate in the company's business at such a young age. They went to the Jiang family to move money, but they couldn't get around Jiang Ruoyan. Shen Weiqi thought it would be faster to go to Jiang Ruoyan directly.
    Ling Zhanting couldn't stop her and only made two points: don't make random promises and don't sleep with others.
    Shen Weiqi agreed.
    But things are not as simple as they thought.
    The dinner appointment was at a hotel, and Jiang Ruoyan arranged a candlelight dinner. Throughout the meal, Shen Weiqi kept wondering whether she was a lesbian. She didn't feel weird being with Ling Zhanting because she knew he was actually a man, but eating Western food face to face with Jiang Ruoyan felt very inconsistent.
    Jiang Ruoyan raised her red wine glass and said, "Brother Zhan Ting, don't worry about the money. I will help you with this little thing."
    Shen Weiqi smiled and raised the wine glass to clink it with her and drank. "Thank you."
    Jiang Ruoyan smiled. "You're welcome!"
    After eating, Shen Weiqi felt top-heavy when she stood up. Jiang Ruoyan hurried over to help her, "Brother Zhan Ting, are you drunk? The guest rooms in this hotel are very clean and comfortable. Go up and rest for a while. Let's go."
    "No need -" Shen Weiqi wanted to refuse, but she found that she had no strength and couldn't even shake Jiang Ruoyan away.
    Jiang Ruoyan supported her and walked to the elevator.
    When they arrived at the room upstairs that Jiang Ruoyan had reserved long ago, Shen Weiqi realized, oh, this is a trap.
    She drugged her.
    There was still some medicinal properties of essential oils in her body, but now she drank something powerful mixed with alcohol, making her head more and more confused. She was helped to the bed by Jiang Ruoyan. The two of them were sitting on the edge of the bed. She was feeling dizzy. Jiang Ruoyan put his arm around her waist and moved closer to her, "Brother Zhan Ting, do you feel hot? Do you want to take off your clothes?" She did feel very hot, and her
    body From dry heat to scorching heat, it feels so uncomfortable! She felt that she might cheat on Ling Zhanting today.
    Jiang Ruoyan reached out and unbuttoned his shirt