34

34 starts over

As if she had experienced a long journey, or as if she had woken up from a deep dream, Shen Weiqi struggled to open her eyes. Her consciousness had not yet completely returned to normal, and she was stuck in a brief amnesia. She saw I looked around and found myself in a strange room.
    "Young Master—Miss Shen, are you awake?" Qi Cheng was beside her bed.
    Shen Weiqi looked down at her hands, then lifted the quilt and looked at her body. Oh, she and Ling Zhanting's bodies had changed back.
    "Where is Ling Zhanting?" She stood up and asked, "Where is this?"
    Qi Cheng said: "Mr. Ling is at home. This is your aunt's old house. Mr. Ling had someone renovate it before and it is now habitable. You can live here in the future."
    Shen Weiqi was stunned. Ling Zhanting packed up her aunt's house before they divorced? She looked around. The walls and floors were all re-done, and the furniture was all newly purchased. They all seemed to be brand-name goods. Looking out the window to the courtyard outside, it was also clean and beautiful. He was very interested in her - even if he was divorced
    . He didn't give her a penny, but he settled her down anyway.
    "He -" Can I see him again? She couldn't say this sentence. The two were divorced. There was no relationship anymore and there was no need to meet. Thinking of this, she couldn't bear it. It was a bit boring to live there.
    "Mr. Ling woke up one day earlier than you, nothing happened." Qi Cheng handed her her mobile phone, "Mr. Ling asked me to tell you that the money you have here is what he used to force you to spend at will. According to your I didn't ask for more."
    Shen Weiqi took the phone and looked at it. There was only more than three thousand yuan in the account. She raised her eyes and looked at Qi Cheng, "Didn't he have anything else to say?" "No more." No
    more
    . Shen Weiqi twitched her lips, wondering what she was missing. It was obvious that she had achieved what she wanted.
    Qi Cheng left.
    Shen Weiqi left the room and went for a walk in the courtyard. There was a swing in the courtyard. She sat on it, swaying slightly, and stared blankly at the blue sky and white clouds in the distance. Everything that happened before really seemed like a dream. , but all her feelings when she was Ling Zhanting were so clear and real, and her feelings for him
    didn't seem to disappear when she changed her body.
    She actually... missed him a little.
    ——Half
    a month later, Shen Weiqi found a job in an advertising company. She went to the same university as Liang Yihao, a pretty good university in China. Liang Yihao studied architectural design, and she studied graphic design. She was in love and fun at the time, and had no intention of studying at all. She had obtained the certificate by mistake, and she never looked for a job after graduation. She thought she would never have to look for a job in her life, but little did she know that life had played a big joke on her.
    She now has to start from the bottom as an intern.
    I do the most and most tiring tasks every day, make mistakes and get scolded so much that I want to find a crack in the ground to crawl into. The next day, I have to continue to work hard with a smile on my face. It turns out that being a worker is not easy.
    In the evening, she came home tired, carrying a lunch box bought outside. She was very hungry, but she smelled the greasy food and didn't have much appetite. She grew up with fine clothes and food, and she was used to being rich and wealthy, and she didn't know how to cook. Although the kitchen was fully equipped with kitchen utensils and appliances after living here for such a long time, she had never used them. I bought it from outside and it felt so greasy and unpleasant after eating too much.
    Alas -
    she sighed. She has fallen from the upper class circle to the bottom of society. She should learn to cook and learn how to take care of herself.
    Suddenly, she remembered what Lin Na, who was interning with her, told her before getting off work today, "Gigi, don't say I didn't remind you, dress up nicely tomorrow, another boss of our company is coming, a rich second generation, I heard them say they are long." He's quite handsome, but the big boss has no hope of getting married. If we can hook up with this second boss, we won't have to fight for the rest of our lives." She listened
    , smiled, and was not interested.
    In terms of height, wealth, and handsomeness, who else in Jingcheng can compete with Ling Zhanting? How could she hug someone else's lap if she didn't even want him?
    She picked up her chopsticks and started eating the lunch. After eating, I cleared the dining table and went to the bedroom to wash up and go to bed.
    She fell asleep peacefully, naturally unaware that at this moment, a black Mercedes-Benz was parked outside her house at the entrance of the courtyard. A man was sitting in the back seat of the car, leaning against the window and quietly looking at the closed door over there. .
    "Mr. Ling, when do you plan to tell Miss Shen the truth?" Qi Cheng asked from the driver's seat in front.
    Ling Zhanting twitched the corner of his mouth, "With her personality, if she knew about it, she would definitely be very angry and make a big fuss with me." A doting smile appeared on his face unconsciously.
    After looking at the door for a while, "Let's go." He said.
    ——
    "Liang what?" When Shen Weiqi heard Lin Na say the second boss's name at work the next day, she was shocked and thought she heard it wrong.
    "Liang Chengze."
    Liang Chengze...is he the one she knows? Liang Yihao's scheming elder brother? How many Liang Chengzes are there in Jingcheng?
    Shen Weiqi never expected that the second boss Lin Na was talking about, the tall, rich and handsome man, was Liang Chengze, the eldest son of the Liang family. If God gave her another chance, she would definitely find out who the boss of the company is before coming for an interview!
    Liang Chengze is not a tall, rich and handsome man. In the past, Shen Weiqi was a princess who was admired by all the stars. Many young talents from aristocratic families could not catch her eye. In the past, in her eyes, Liang Chengze was considered "short and poor".
    Now she was reduced to working in the company under him.
    She had humiliated him in public before. Don't talk about hooking up with him to save her from struggling. What would he do if he found out that she was working for him? Should he fire her, or give her a beating and then fire her?
    Thirty-six strategies are the best ones!
    "Hey where are you going?" Lin Na grabbed Shen Weiqi who was about to run away.
    "I suddenly have a stomachache. I'm going to take a leave and go back to rest." Shen Weiqi hurriedly packed her things and walked towards the company door.
    "Ah——" The big boss and the second boss who just walked in the door bumped into each other. Shen Weiqi gave a short cry of surprise and subconsciously stepped back to run. The other party's sharp eyes suddenly recognized her.
    "Shen Weiqi?" Liang Chengze called her.
    Shen Weiqi raised her head and said hello to the two of them, "Hello, Mr. Qiu, Mr. Liang, Mr. Liang."
    Liang Chengze looked at her, "Is it really you? No, are you working here?"
    Mr. Qiu was surprised, "Chengze, do you know her?"
    Liang Chengze raised the corner of his mouth, "Of course I know the famous eldest daughter of the Shen family, Shen Weiqi." "Is
    she that Shen Weiqi?" Mr. Qiu has obviously heard of her name, but has never seen her. Real person, I didn’t expect that this down-and-out daughter would do things under her hands.
    "It's me. Haha." Shen Weiqi smiled along with her. She placed her hope in Mr. Liang Chengze's wealth. The things she had done to embarrass him in public in the past were over in his mind. If she didn't have money, power, and no one, she would It's so pitiful that you only care about the workers.
    I don't know if her prayers had an effect. Liang Chengze moved his eyes from side to side and said to her with a smile: "It's a coincidence. I just invested in it this year. I didn't expect to meet you here, but it makes me even more excited." What's surprising is that Ling Zhanting actually agreed to let you work?"
    Shen Weiqi pursed her lips, "I divorced him."
    "Divorced?" Liang Chengze looked surprised. The person who had spent so much effort to get him could be so easily Let go?
    "Yes. That's why I came here to work, Mr. Liang -" She touched her neck and instantly decided to give in for five buckets of rice. In order not to be fired, she cowarded, "What happened before was because I was young and ignorant. You, sir, don't remember it." If you are a villain, you won't make things difficult for me, right?"
    Liang Chengze looked at her for a while and smiled gently, "Of course not, don't think too much about it."
    Is pretending to be a grandson so effective? Shen Weiqi was a little surprised that Liang Chengze let her go like this, but she still breathed a sigh of relief, "Mr. Qiu, Mr. Liang, I'm going back to work." "Go."
    Liang
    Chengze watched her walk to her workstation. , a calculating light flashed in his eyes, and he smiled.
    Of course he won't embarrass her, he still wants to help her.