11

11 "Ling Zhanting, I think you feel comfortable, right?"

 When she was still herself, she had heard Ling Zhanting shouting about how comfortable it was to fuck her countless times, but she never cared about it. Firstly, she didn't care about his feelings, and secondly, she didn't know how comfortable it was.
    Now, she knows.
    Really, very comfortable.
    I feel like I want to die in this body.
    When she was about to ejaculate, she felt that her body was full of infinite power, and she wanted to use all her strength on him, relying on instinct to hit the flesh beneath her desperately. She pinched his waist and fucked him hard. .
    Then it broke out.
    Warm currents spurted out from the urethra.
    Her brain went blank, and everything from her brain to her tailbone was stiff. Then she felt weak all over, and she fell on him.
    Breathing heavily.
    Ling Zhanting was almost suffocating under the weight of her body. The hot cock was still stuck in her pussy. The hot semen shot into the depths of her pussy. It was warm, comfortable and unbearably sore. Kisses were everywhere on her body. There were also bruises and bruises on his neck, chest, waist, and thighs. He wanted to cry but had no tears.
    It seemed that he had treated her like this before.
    The first time he raped her, she cried out that she would hate him forever, but he did it anyway.
    The glans penis broke through the membrane, and he took possession of her body forcefully. At that time, he felt that he had given so much, why could this woman not see it, and why was he still thinking about the useless Liang Yihao? He had no patience to wait for her to figure it out, and he felt that since he had to get her no matter what, Possession is the most direct and fastest way. Tie her to his side, and sooner or later she will understand his heart.
    But now, he has personally experienced what she has gone through, and he understands why she hates him.
    Being pressed down and fucked hard was not as he thought before. Just accept it and feel comfortable.
    Just this kind of suppression of power will give rise to a sense of humiliation.
    Shen Weiqi experienced a man's orgasm for the first time. She was conquered by the wonderful feeling. How could there be such a comfortable thing in this world! The cock was soaking in the warm and slippery pussy, and she didn’t want to come out at all!
    Want to do it again.
    Many more times.
    She got up and went to see Ling Zhanting, and then she was stunned.
    His body was covered in bruises. This scene was so familiar. Every time after being fucked by him in the past, she would look like a pitiful rag doll, and he would say, "Weiwei, you look so beautiful when I fuck you." or "Weiwei, you scream so coquettishly." , it must be very comfortable."
    Now, she was a little... embarrassed.
    She also "accidentally" made him like this.
    I won’t feel guilty. This is what he deserves. It’s such a waste if I don’t take revenge on him. I want to fuck him until he screams with ecstasy. He’d be a whore even more coquettish! She thought bitterly in her heart.
    She propped her body up on top of his, raised her eyebrows, imitated his previous behavior, and touched his face, "Ling Zhanting, do I make you feel comfortable?" Ling Zhanting: "...
    "
    ——It
    ’s not good that Ling Zhanting hasn’t gone to work all the time. Qi Cheng has been urging her to return to the company. Shen Weiqi thought for a while and prepared to go. Anyway, she can't hide at home all the time. She has to go out and deal with it. Hiding all the time will only arouse suspicion.
    In the morning, she asked Ling Zhanting to come over and help her tie her tie, because... she couldn't.
    Xiaoman came up and asked them to have breakfast. When she saw "Shen Weiqi" helping "Ling Zhanting" tie her tie, she covered her mouth and smiled ambiguously, "Master, Madam, Madam said that today she will go traveling with Mrs. Chen and the others. I want to have breakfast with you today, so let me call you."
    Ling Zhanting nodded, "I understand, you can go down first."
    Xiaoman always feels that the young lady has changed. It seems that since the young master and the young lady fainted and woke up, the young lady has become different. She has become more responsible for this place, and the way she looks at the young master has also become different. She should be I finally fell in love with the young master.
    "Okay, Madam." After Xiaoman left, Ling Zhanting helped Shen Weiqi tidy up her clothes, "Okay." Shen Weiqi looked at herself
    in the mirror. She had a tall figure, a handsome face, a suit and leather shoes, and a high-spirited look. There seems to be no difference between Ling Zhanting and Ling Zhanting, but there seems to be something different, and his eyes are not so deep.
    I don't know how long I can hold on...
    "Qi Cheng is very good and absolutely trustworthy. He can handle many things. If there is anything you can't handle, you can call me in private and ask me." Ling Zhanting said.
    Shen Weiqi pursed her lips, looked at him for a while, and asked, "Why don't you expose me and change your body back?"
    Ling Zhanting used the corner of Shen Weiqi's lips to smile Ling Zhanting's usual chuckle, "I have two principles , First, you don’t hurt yourself, and second, you don’t leave me. Within these two principles, you can do whatever you want.”
    He raised his hand and touched his original face, “Including following me. Swapping identities, including—" He trailed off.
    c him. That's what he said.
    He didn't even mind her having sex with him with a vengeance.
    The only thing that saddened him was that the words she said to coax him into wearing the ring were just coaxing him.
    He doesn't expose her now because he has selfish motives. He hopes that she can use his body now to truly feel his love for her, understand him, forgive him, and fall in love with him.
    This was the first time they mentioned that matter since they did it last time. Shen Weiqi felt a little uncomfortable, turned her face away, and coughed, "Go down, your mother is still waiting for us." гΘúщē Kaka. мё(rouwennp.me)