25

25 "Shen Weiqi, have you ever

However, what made Shen Weiqi embarrassed for Jiang Ruoyan was that she took off her shirt, pushed her down on the bed, and came over to kiss her and touch her, but there was no reaction from her bottom.
    Really, it was a soft ball with no reaction at all.
    "...Jiang Ruoyan, what medicine did you give me?" she asked Jiang Ruoyan in a hoarse voice. She was obviously burning with desire, and she felt like she was about to be burned by the fire in her body. Why was she like this?
    Jiang Ruoyan didn't expect this. She blushed and stammered in denial: "No, no, I didn't drug you. You drank too much..." Do you think I'm a fool
    ?
    "..." Shen Weiqi was speechless, she was about to die! "What on earth did you feed me?!" she yelled.
    Jiang Ruoyan's body trembled after being yelled at, "Just a little bit of love potion. I secretly put it in your wine glass while you were in the toilet. They, they said, it contains the ingredients of a drug that makes people have no strength and can... It's exciting... As soon as I got excited, I bought some, it's quite expensive... Brother Zhan Ting, what do you think?"
    Shen Weiqi's face flushed abnormally, she lay on the bed, gritted her teeth and said, "I still Really - thank you!"
    Jiang Ruoyan, who was disheveled, glanced at her unresponsive lower body through her pants, pursed her lips, and cautiously asked: "Brother Zhan Ting, do you have a problem there..." Shen Weiqi was so angry that she almost vomited blood
    . , she gave her random medicines and suspected that there was something wrong with her body. There must be something wrong with her medicines!
    "Fuck myself -" She realized something was wrong in the middle of shouting, shut up, and then pushed Jiang Ruoyan, "I don't want to tell you, get out of here!" Jiang Ruoyan was a little unwilling, but she had no choice, he couldn't,
    she I can't get on even if I want to.
    Huh, she said that the last time she took off her clothes in front of him, he didn't even look at it. It turned out that his thing was just a decoration... Shen Weiqi was also quite pitiful. She actually married a man who was strong on the outside and had some problems on the inside. No wonder she doesn't like him - Jiang Ruoyan thought to herself.
    Although Shen Weiqi's vision was a little blurry, she still saw the pitiful look in Jiang Ruoyan's eyes when he left.
    She: "!!"
    c! Say there's something wrong with her, she's a perpetual motion machine, fuck herself! Either there's something wrong with the medicine, or it's like Ling Zhanting said, he won't be sexual with other women standing naked in front of him! Woo--she shrank into a ball, she had better deal with her body's desire first, she was dying, she felt so uncomfortable!
    She took out her mobile phone and called Ling Zhanting. She said in a hoarse voice: "I'm in the hotel, room 1205. Come here quickly, help..." Soon,
    Ling Zhanting came, and Shen Weiqi reluctantly stood up and opened the door for him. , as soon as they met, Shen Weiqi held his head and nibbled on it, "It's so hot, so hot..." She said between kisses.
    Ling Zhanting took her into the room, closed the door, and pushed her open, "What's wrong?"
    "Jiang Ruoyan drugged me!" She tried to kiss him again, but he avoided her.
    Ling Zhanting said: "So, you drive her away and let me give you the antidote?"
    Shen Weiqi didn't even think about it and said: "What can I do if I can't get hard on her? Hurry up, I'm so uncomfortable." Come on!" Go hug him again.
    Ling Zhanting helped her walk a few steps and sat down by the bed. Shen Weiqi hugged him and started kissing him again. While Ling Zhanting was being chewed by her, he reached out to grab her lower body, which was still a soft ball of flesh.
    Useless.
    Shen Weiqi was so annoyed, "Why is it still like this!" She collapsed weakly on the bed.
    "So -" Ling Zhanting looked unhappy, "You originally planned to sleep with Jiang Ruoyan, but you just let her go because you couldn't get hard, right?" Shen Weiqi almost felt uncomfortable to death, and he was still struggling with this
    . No, she said impatiently: "You said that your body can't be hard on other women, but I really took it seriously. There is something wrong with her medicine! Who is that!" She gritted her teeth and hated it.
    "You treat me -" Ling Zhanting's face was ugly, and his tone could not hide his depression, "You promised me not to sleep with her, but you didn't take it seriously at all, did you?" Shen Weiqi really didn't want to have to deal with this with him now, she just wanted
    to How can I vent my desire? "Stop talking about this, please, help me think of a way!"
    Ling Zhanting leaned sideways, looked at her on the bed solemnly, and said to her: "Shen Weiqi, do you like it a little bit? Me?"
    Shen Weiqi paused, do I have to ask her this now? And why should he ask her that, why should she like him? Did he not know what he had done to her?
    Her silence confirmed his suspicion and made him even more angry. Not just angry, but sad. He has been waiting for her, whether before or after changing bodies, he must be patient and kind to her and everyone in the world, including his mother. These days, they exchange identities, they are entangled, especially In the past two days, he felt that she should have him in her heart.
    But reality quickly hit him in the face. How could she care about him at all?
    He stood up and walked outside.
    "Hey, you-" Shen Weiqi is going crazy, is he going to leave her here? "What should I do if you leave?!"
    Ling Zhanting said calmly without looking back, "You can't be tough anyway, and I can't help you." Then, he really left.
    Shen Weiqi huddled on the bed, her heart filled with fire, damn it!
    ——Ling
    Zhanting didn't go far, he was standing outside the door. He wanted to leave and really didn't care about her, but he couldn't bring himself to do it.
    He planned to make her suffer a little before he went in to take her to the hospital.
    After waiting for a while, he wandered in the corridor and was about to go back and knock on the door when he saw a figure running over. He took a closer look and saw that it was Qi Cheng.
    "Why are you here?" he asked.
    When Qi Cheng saw "her", his face showed no expression, but he still answered his question, "Mr. Ling said he asked me to come here if there was something urgent."
    Ling Zhanting frowned. Did Shen Weiqi want Qi Cheng to take her to the hospital? He asked Qi Cheng tentatively: "Did she say what it was and what did she want you to do?" "Mr. Ling asked
    me if I had a girlfriend. When I said no, he asked me to come find him." Qi Cheng pointed out Looking at the door at the other end, he asked, "Mr. Ling is in there, right? I'll go find him—"
    Ling Zhanting frowned even more tightly, and he had a bad feeling. If it is what he thinks, Shen Weiqi is really having a great time.
    He stopped Qi Cheng and said, "Go away, you have nothing to do here."
    Qi Cheng was unwilling to leave, and said coldly: "Mr. Ling asked me to come. I won't leave until I see him."
    Ling Zhanting narrowed his eyes. He squinted his eyes, thought for a moment, looked at Qi Cheng and said, "I am Ling Zhanting."
    Qi Cheng's expression paused.
    Ling Zhanting continued: "There is a birthmark the size of a j-heart on the inner side of your left thigh. The reason why I know this is because I rescued you from the river that winter. I took you to the bathhouse to take a bath to warm up. You are an orphan, and I I will help you finish college and study abroad. The day I sent you away, I told you that if you do well abroad, don’t come back. You said four words-" Ling Zhanting paused, "My whole life
    . You live up to it."
    Qi Cheng looked at Shen Weiqi in front of him in surprise. ρǒ①8ZんαN.cǒм(po18zhan.com)