26

26 He fucked himself

  Ling Zhanting knocked on the door again. Shen Weiqi almost crawled to open the door for him. When she saw him outside the door, she was stunned and asked, "Why haven't you left yet?" Her voice sounded like sandpaper had been rubbed across her throat, making her extremely mute. dumb.
    Glancing at her who was kneeling on the ground and holding on to the wall, Ling Zhanting said calmly: "I let Qi Cheng go." After he said that, regardless of the guilty conscience flashing in Shen Weiqi's eyes, he entered the room and closed the door.
    He walked straight to the bed and said to Shen Weiqi here: "Come here." Shen Weiqi
    realized that he was still holding a paper bag in his hand, and he didn't know what was in it. Her body was warm and her legs were weak, so she barely stood up holding on to the wall and walked over unsteadily.
    When she was almost in front of him, she couldn't hold on and fell to the ground. Looking up at Ling Zhanting, he stood looking at her on the ground indifferently, showing no intention of helping her.
    Shen Weiqi had no choice but to get up by herself and crawl to the bedside, breathing heavily. She was about to die from walking back and forth, and her whole body was covered in sweat. She felt that she was dying. If she didn't solve her body's desires, she was really going to die. .
    "You asked Qi Cheng to come over because you wanted him to sleep with you?" he asked.
    Shen Weiqi blinked to hide her guilt, and she argued: "I asked him to take me to the hospital!" "
    Oh?" Ling Zhanting smiled, "Then why do you ask him if he has a girlfriend?"
    "Too lazy Tell you!" Shen Weiqi stopped talking, turned her head, lay on the bedside, closed her eyes, gritted her teeth and endured the body's desire.
    "You don't care about men and women now?" Ling Zhanting mocked.
    Shen Weiqi continued not to speak.
    Ling Zhanting twitched the corner of his mouth sarcastically, sat down on the edge of the bed, and then poured out the contents of the paper bag. It turned out to be several dildos, both long and short, with lubricant and a vibrator. These were what he asked Qi Cheng to buy for him just now.
    "You just want people to fuck you," Ling Zhanting said with a smile, "Use these."
    "..." Shen Weiqi looked at the utensils and became angry, "I don't want it. What I want is a man! Call Qi Cheng back!"
    Ling Zhanting suddenly grabbed her arm and slapped her, "Shen Weiqi, Let me ask you again, do you like me at all?"
    "Like a p!" She yelled at him angrily.
    Ling Zhanting just looked at her, with hurt first in his eyes, and then anger after the injury. He has other ways to help her, such as sending her to the hospital now, such as asking her to take off the ring and put it on to bear her current pain, but he doesn't want to just let her go, nor does he want to be so nice to her anymore.
    Ling Zhanting gritted his teeth and pulled her, trying to pull her onto the bed, but he failed. He was too weak, she was too heavy, and he couldn't easily move her if she didn't cooperate.
    "Okay, if you don't like going to bed, then just stay on the floor." He glanced at her and said.
    She no longer had the strength to resist. Jiang Ruoyan had taken off her shirt a long time ago. Now she was naked and still wearing trousers. Ling Zhanting pushed her to the ground, sat on her, and took the shirt. Her hands were tied together and tied to the foot of the bed, so that they were stretched above her head.
    "Let me go, Ling Zhanting, don't use those things! If you have the ability, you can grow a big penis and fuck me! I was drugged by Jiang Ruoyan to help you, you-" She suddenly remembered and shouted, "You Take your body back and experience for yourself the feeling of burning with desire and wanting someone to fuck you. Damn it, Jiang Ruoyan must have given me the wrong medicine, c! It feels so uncomfortable, ugh——" Ling Zhanting laughed, "Humph, I am
    now If I switch back to you, will you still care about me? You must take advantage of my weakness to run as far as you can, right?"
    Shen Weiqi paused, she really thought so...
    Ling Zhanting moved quickly and pulled off her There was still no response even though the genitals in front of her trousers were exposed. He immediately moved his fingers down to explore her anus, which actually shrank slightly. He pressed it gently with his finger, and there was a hint of swallowing him.
    She must have reached the limit of her endurance. He was a little soft-hearted again, but he was still very angry when he thought that she wanted to have sex with Jiang Ruoyan first, and then asked Qi Cheng to fuck her. She thought that she could have sex with anyone?
    "Go in!" He kept pressing against her anus and stopped making any movement. Shen Weiqi was so horny that she didn't care that he was about to fuck her with a dildo, so she urged, "Hurry up, I can't do it anymore..." She was
    naked His upper body, which was originally strong, is now as limp as noodles, his skin is red, and his handsome face is full of charm that only a woman in heat can have.
    Ling Zhanting stuck his fingers in.
    "Oh! -" Shen Weiqi raised her head and shouted, closing her eyes, physiological tears falling from the corners of her eyes.
    The expansion work went very quickly and smoothly. In less than half a minute, he was able to move two fingers in and out. He opened the lubricant, squeezed some into the anus, took a small-sized vibrator, and slowly inserted it in. .
    "Uh huh! -" Shen Weiqi cried because she felt so good.
    The vibrator touched her prostate, and the feeling was similar to that of a woman having her clitoris pressed. The pleasure was very direct. She screamed, "Ah - so comfortable - so comfortable -" She was so hungry that she ate the buns in her mouth. Extremely delicious.
    Ling Zhanting inserted the vibrator deeper and turned up the gear at the same time. His hand also went to soothe the vaginal essence in front of him.
    Before coming in, he called Jiang Ruoyan and asked her what kind of medicine she had given to "Ling Zhanting". Jiang Ruoyan happened to be settling accounts with the friend who gave her the medicine. Her friend told Ling Zhanting that the medicine she had given was mixed with aphrodisiacs. , it is very simple to get the antidote, just stimulate the prostate and stimulate the vaginal semen to harden and release it.
    He listened to the conversation between Jiang Ruoyan and her friend on the phone. It turned out that this friend liked Jiang and heard that she wanted to use medicine on Ling Zhanting, so he gave her this special medicine that was said to be used to "bend straight men."
    Vicky Shen became the victim of this prank on his behalf.
    While caressing her vagina, he lowered his head to eat the semi-hardened sexual organ.
    Shen Weiqi screamed even louder, "Ugh! -" She reached out to grab Ling Zhanting's hair and pushed the dick into his mouth, "Ling Zhanting, I can't stand it anymore, um, it feels so good!" She fucked fast
    . , he ejaculated quickly, and streams of thick semen shot deep into his throat. He choked and coughed for a long time before he recovered.
    Then come again.
    I changed to a thicker dildo and inserted it into her asshole, then helped her with penis 8 and gave her a blowjob until she ejaculated.
    Three times later, he asked her: "Are you feeling better? Do you still want it?"
    Shen Weiqi lay paralyzed on the ground, her body soaked with sweat as if she had been soaked by water. She shook her head, "I'm so sleepy and tired. But, we still have to..."
    Ling Zhanting lifted her up and onto the bed, spread her legs apart, folded them forward into an M shape, and inserted the largest real-life dildo into her body. Then he fucked her with the dildo and ate her at the same time.
    After she ejaculated again, he looked up at her and found that she had fallen asleep.
    He went to the bathroom to get a towel and wiped her body, then covered her with a quilt and tucked her in.
    He was a little tired, and the desire in his body was rising a little, but it was still within the range he could bear. He sat by the bed and looked at her sleeping, touched her face, and thought to himself, if it was the other way around, would she do this for him?