40

40 shook from car to room

Shen Weiqi was still thinking about how to answer him. Ling Zhanting looked at her for a while and said, "You want me to kneel in front of you and beg you?"
    Shen Weiqi: "..." Does this mean that he heard every word?
    She was so embarrassed that she wanted to die and hesitated, "Well, I..."
    Ling Zhanting smiled, but his eyes were a little cold.
    Shen Weiqi simply changed the subject, "What are you doing here?"
    "I met Liang Yihao the day before yesterday. He said you were not very good." Ling Zhanting looked at her and raised the corner of his mouth, "It turns out that you are either crazy or just seeing a ghost."
    Shen Weiqi was speechless, "He told you that I was crazy?"
    "Yeah." "
    ..." Shen Weiqi, "After I divorce you, I can see my aunt when I come back to live here." She didn't tell him that her aunt agreed. Her father helped her make a lifelong decision, so he tried to find a way to exchange their souls. Recently, she has been urging her to find Ling Zhanting, because as long as her marriage is settled, her aunt will be reincarnated, and she will not care about the sexual marriage. Married.
    On the one hand, she couldn't let go of her aunt, and on the other hand, she couldn't lose face, so she said such things to her aunt.
    She didn't mean to kneel down or beg or beg.
    She sometimes thought that maybe she and Ling Zhanting were just not suitable for each other. Both were competitive and refused to bow.
    Ling Zhanting nodded, "I happened to pass by here to see you. As long as you're fine."
    Shen Weiqi nodded, "I'm fine."
    Then there was a moment of embarrassment.
    They were clearly a couple once, and they clearly liked each other in their hearts, but neither of them wanted to get close to each other anymore. One was tired of giving too much, and the other felt insulted and didn't want to reveal his feelings, so they were all next to each other.
    "I'm leaving," Ling Zhanting said.
    "Yeah." Shen Weiqi nodded.
    He walked out and she began to close the courtyard door.
    After the door was closed, she kept holding on to the door lock and lowered her head, thinking about something. After a while, she suddenly opened the door and rushed out. The man just started the car and was about to leave, so she rushed over and blocked the car.
    Ling Zhanting looked at her in front of the car through the glass of the front window and asked her what she was doing.
    Shen Weiqi walked to his car window, bent down and leaned into the cab to press the central lock, then opened the door. Then she entered the cab again and leaned over. She pinched Ling Zhanting's chin and asked him softly: " Are you really tired of me?"
    Ling Zhanting was stunned by her actions. When he realized what he was doing, he originally wanted to give her a positive answer, but looking at her face so close to him, he couldn't tell.
    Shen Weiqi kissed her domineeringly.
    Press the man down on the seat and kiss him passionately and fiercely.
    His hands tugged at his valuable suit, and his hands reached through the front and touched the strong muscles on his chest.
    The exchange of body fluids and the intertwining of lips and tongues could easily arouse physical desire. When Shen Weiqi kissed him, she actually had the illusion that she was still a man and wanted to conquer him and possess him.
    After the kiss, both of them were breathing heavily. Shen Weiqi held on to his clothes tightly and reached out to explore his lower body. His vagina was already as tight as an iron rod. She lowered her head and bit his chin lightly. "So you lied to me."
    Ling Zhanting felt pain and pushed her gently, "What are you doing?"
    Shen Weiqi raised the corner of her mouth flirtatiously and touched the place where she bit her just now, "Didn't you hear me tell you just now? Did my aunt say something? She asked me to push you down."
    Ling Zhanting said with a smile, "I thought you would prefer me to kneel in front of you and beg you."
    Shen Weiqi raised her eyebrows, but it didn't matter, "I'll have a chance in the future." Even if the person is tall enough, are you afraid that there won't be a chance for him to surrender in the future?
    This is probably the male thinking she learned from working as Ling Zhanting for a while.
    Before Ling Zhanting could say anything else, Shen Weiqi kissed her again.
    This time Ling Zhanting was no longer being passively kissed and teased. He dragged Shen Weiqi into the car and let her sit on him with her legs spread. He also started to tear off her clothes. The weather was hot, so the clothes she wore were thin and her top went up. Pushing, her pants were torn open, her hands opened her underwear, and she touched her hole, which was already very wet.
    He unbuttoned his belt and took off his pants, took out his cock that was so wet, picked up Shen Weiqi, who had become soft with desire, with one hand, pointed it at the hole, and then let her fall down, and her slit swallowed his huge cock.
    Both of them made sounds of relief.
    Shen Weiqi held his neck, swinging her waist to have sex with him. This was the first time she had sex since she regained her daughter's body. The pleasure in her body was familiar yet unfamiliar. Ling Zhanting's cock had penetrated her countless times before, but never before had she felt so secure and satisfied. It was as if this was how she should be when she was married to him. matter.
    This is probably the difference between loving and not loving.
    She climaxed quickly, wrung the cock in her body tightly, screamed softly, and fell softly on him.
    My aunt's house was a bit remote, and it was a single-family house. It was night and there was no one around, but it was outdoors after all, so she didn't dare to make a loud noise.
    The man was almost pinched by her, but he couldn't hold back until he stopped. This is also the first time he has had sex since he recovered his body as a man. He wants to ejaculate the woman in his arms.
    Next they moved indoors.
    Because both of them sweated a lot while doing it in the car, Shen Weiqi went to the bathroom to take a shower first, and then Ling Zhanting took the shower.
    While she was drying her hair in the bedroom, she was suddenly hugged by a man from behind. She exclaimed, "You've only been in there for less than five minutes!" "
    I wash it quickly." The man hugged her and started to chew her.
    She stood by the desk, and he turned her body over. He pressed her, and she sat on the table. While kissing her, he took off her bathrobe, revealing her newly washed naked body. The more he kissed, the more eager he became, wanting to eat her in one bite.
    After having an orgasm and taking a shower, Shen Weiqi's body had not yet felt so quickly. She was passively kissed by him, and he probed her hole with his fingers, which was still very sexy.
    Ling Zhanting let go of her, looked at her with lustful eyes, pecked her lips again, then lowered himself down, spread her legs, and licked the center of her legs.
    "Uh-" The wet and hot tongue licked her private parts. Shen Weiqi's body trembled, she moaned, and her whole body was stained with a layer of crimson.
    She looked down and saw that because she was half leaning on the table and half sitting on the table, he could only kneel on the ground to perform oral sex on her. At this moment, Ling Zhanting was kneeling in front of her.
    She originally wanted to say something sarcastic, "Look, are you kneeling in front of me?" But for some reason, her nose felt sour just when she was about to speak. She suddenly understood Ling Zhanting's sudden self-esteem during this period.
    Maybe it's not about self-esteem at all.
    He didn't care at all about kneeling down to beg her. What he cared about was whether she could like him, right?
    "Ling Zhanting." She called him.
    The man looked up at her and asked her what was wrong with his eyes.
    "Why did you fake divorce from me?"