30

30 date

Because both of them had been holding back for the past few days, Shen Weiqi fucked him for a long time that night, until nothing could be ejected from the sperm vesicles, and both of them were exhausted. The next morning, before Shen Weiqi woke up, Ling Zhanting shook her awake, "Weiwei, get up, let's go on a date."
    Shen Weiqi was so sleepy that she couldn't open her eyes and muttered, "...I'll sleep a little longer."
    She turned over and pressed him under her and continued to sleep. Ling Zhanting was almost crushed to death by her. "Do you think you are still a hundred pounds now?"
    She is now a man who weighs 1.82135 pounds. ...
    Shen Weiqi opened her eyes and glanced at Ling Zhan Ting, who was overwhelmed by her. She smiled and did not let go of him immediately. Instead, she pressed him further under her body, only secretly reducing some of the weight on him. "You're so energetic. It seems I didn't fuck you enough yesterday, huh?"
    This woman always has an addiction to acting. Ling Zhanting gasped and struggled, "You're really heavy..."
    Shen Weiqi lost some strength again and still pressed him, "Why are you on a date? Let's just stay in bed all day. I want to fuck you all day." ..." She lowered her head to kiss his auricle and eat his earlobe. Only now did she realize that her ears were so beautiful, small and delicate, and the earlobes were white and soft. They were delicious. As she ate, she became horny again. , her breath became thick, "I just want to fuck you..."
    The thing in her lower body became erect as if it had been breathed out. She put it between Ling Zhanting's legs and moved it forward twice in a fluid manner. , "Isn't it good to stay at home?"
    Ling Zhanting's leg was clenched by her, and he couldn't laugh or cry. He thought, was he like this before, thinking about "fuck her" all day long? He didn't, right? Does he have it? There seems to be a little bit...
    "Weiwei, you promised me." He reminded her.
    Shen Weiqi looked at him for a while, smiled, turned over and lay on her side without pressing him, "Then go."
    It was easy for Shen Weiqi to find out her identity by Qi Cheng. She didn't have to worry about the company's affairs. Qi Cheng would directly contact Ling Zhanting if anything happened. She got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. When she came back, Ling Zhanting happened to be talking to Qi Cheng. The call was about business. Shen Weiqi waited for him to finish the call and looked at him but said nothing.
    "What's wrong?" Ling Zhanting saw that she had finished washing, so he took off his clothes directly in front of her and prepared to take a shower.
    Ling Zhanting was completely naked, and his snow-white skin had a halo in the early morning sun. There was no trace of shyness in his expression. He seemed not to know how beautiful he was at this moment, like a delicate flower that was tempting to pick.
    Shen Weiqi felt strange that she didn't think she was so beautiful before, so why did this skin have a different flavor when it was replaced by Ling Zhanting. She slept with him out of revenge at first, then out of desire, and now she feels that she really likes him. She really has a bit of a homosexual tendency... "I
    agreed too quickly yesterday, and I still have one condition." she said.
    Ling Zhanting smiled, "You don't allow me to deal with Liang Yihao again, right?"
    He actually guessed right. Shen Weiqi nodded, "Yeah!"
    "Don't worry, I won't do anything to him again." Ling Zhanting smiled. He paused and entered the bathroom.
    Shen Weiqi stood there. She always felt that with Ling Zhanting's past personality, he would not let her go so easily. Now that she is so easy to talk to, is there some conspiracy waiting for her?
    Did Liang Yihao's words really wake him up?
    Shen Weiqi drove a Mercedes Benz out of Ling's garage and took Ling Zhanting on a date.
    When she was in love with Liang Yihao, all the dates were arranged by Liang Yihao. He was very attentive. As long as she came out and followed him, she could have a wild day, eat, drink, go and play for as long as she wanted without her having to worry about it. , She didn’t even need to bring a tissue to wipe her sweat and mouth. Occasionally when she would catch up with her on a date, her aunt would even prepare her aunt’s towel, Liang Yihao, for her.
    Liang Yihao is really good to her. They met when they were sixteen and officially got together after graduating from high school. He has been doting on her since she played with her willfully. She said she was afraid of pain, so he has been trying not to touch her. , he said he could wait until after they got married...
    They were ready to get married.
    Unexpectedly, the person who took away her first time, her first man, the person she married, was Ling Zhanting.
    Her feelings for Ling Zhanting are very complicated. She hated him before, but now she can't explain it clearly. After switching bodies, she should have fallen in love with "Shen Weiqi's body" + "Ling Zhanting's soul", but this person is not Really, she likes Ling Zhanting who is too weak to resist her, but she doesn't like the Ling Zhanting who insulted her, imprisoned her and wanted to conquer her.
    After changing her body, Ling Zhanting is still the same Ling Zhanting. Her feelings for him should disappear. Her current reluctance and her current heartbeat will disappear.
    "Where do you want to go?" She asked Ling Zhanting in the passenger seat, looking at the road ahead and driving the car seriously.
    "Go to your high school."
    "?" What do you mean? Shen Weiqi turned her head to look at him suspiciously.
    "Jingcheng No. 2 Middle School, go there." He said.
    Shen Weiqi's mind was full of doubts, why go to her alma mater? Aren't dates meant for watching movies and going shopping? What else can we do at school?
    She didn't ask too much. She looked at the road and saw that it was not far from No. 2 Middle School. She drove in that direction.
    On court C of Jingcheng No. 2 Middle School, Shen Weiqi and Ling Zhanting were walking side by side on the track beside the green field. Some students were playing football on the football field. The football happened to be kicked to Shen Weiqi's feet. She kicked the ball back. , "Is this the date you're talking about?"
    Ling Zhanting looked into the distance and pointed to a row of shade trees over there, "I've seen you there before." "?"
    Huh?
    Ling Zhanting took her hand and pulled her over there.
    The sun was scorching hot, but it was a bit cool under the shade of the trees. Shen Weiqi felt her hands were very hot when he was holding her, and she wanted to pull away, but he tightened her grip. She stopped pulling away, and let him hold her big hand with his fingers intertwined, She asked, "When are you talking about?"
    Ling Zhanting pulled her to lean against a tree and said, "I was twenty years old that year, and when I came back from studying abroad, I made an appointment with a friend to come to your school to fight. Basketball, I was waiting for him here. A girl saw me here alone and came to chat with me. First she asked me for WeChat and I refused. Then she brought me a bottle of water and I refused too. She also asked for After pestering me, I impatiently said, 'I don't like girls who are too ugly,' and she walked away crying."
    At this point, Ling Zhanting looked at Shen Weiqi, whose face was full of disbelief, and he smiled, "You Remember?"
    Shen Weiqi: "Are you that iceberg bitch?"
    "..." Ling Zhanting Wan'er, "You called me that?" In
    her sophomore year of high school, her roommate and best friend Fang Can cried and replied When she got to the dormitory, she asked about the situation and was so angry that she took Fang Can back to the scene of the incident and found the Bingshan bitch, and scolded him bloody. She remembered this, but one of her problems was that she would be blind when she met a stranger once, so even though she pointed at her nose and scolded him, when she turned around, she forgot what he looked like.
    "It's actually you?" She still couldn't believe it.
    "I still remember what you said at that time." Ling Zhanting said. He walked about a meter away from Shen Weiqi and said to Shen Weiqi: "You! What about you! Who do you call ugly? You are ugly, your whole family is ugly! Have you ever said that to a girl? Please apologize to my roommate , otherwise, do you believe that I will beat you into a pig's head?"
    Because now he is Shen Weiqi, he almost restored the scene at that time. At this time, her roommate pulled her, and she used her elbow to turn her useless roommate, Ling Zhanting, who continued to scold Ling Zhanting for not apologizing, said, "Hey, I'm talking about you - are you deaf? You can't apologize?" "Do
    you still remember what I said to you back then?" he asked.
    Shen Weiqi said: "Are you asking me what you want to apologize for?"
    Ling Zhanting smiled and continued: "Because of your rudeness, your blindness, and your self-righteousness! You are so good-looking, and you dare to say that our family Cancan is ugly. You must apologize to her today! Hurry up and immediately Immediately!"
    "..." Shen Weiqi touched her nose. She had forgotten these words herself, but he still remembered it so clearly. She only remembered that Bingshan bitch was forced by her to apologize in the end, because he couldn't quarrel with her...
    " You don't fall in love with me just because I scolded you?"
    "That's right." He smiled.