Chapter 17

*Jordyn pov*

Me and Josh walked downstairs and saw the guys in Matts living room.

"I love you." Matt said to both of us as I sat on Joshs lap on the couch. I smiled and Josh laughed.

"Told you it wouldn't be over." Ian said to Mike. He put his hands up in defence.

"And I agreed." I smiled at Josh and pecked him on the cheek.

"Holy shit Jordyn! What happened to you hip?" Mike asked. I looked at my hip and realized my shirt was up just a bit. I didnt know there would be a red spot. I pulled it down and laughed.

"Oh, uh, nothing." The guys gave me and Josh funny looks.

"You got her good didn't you Joshie?" Matt said after a moment.

"Shut up." He said and threw a pillow at Matts face. I laughed at how childish they looked.

"Oh, you're so manly." I said with a smile.

"Thank you." He said in a deep voice.

"Manly my ass." Ian said. They all laughed.

"Oh wow, thanks guys."

"C'mon. You know it's true." I told him and he laughed.

"Fine." He kissed my cheek.

"So now that you're dating a douchebag you know that that means you're pretty much a douchebag too right?" Mike asked me.

"Yup. Douchie and proud."

"And that makes me love you even more." I smiled at him

"Wait, hold the fuck train..." Matt begun and he looked stunned. "You guys love each other?" All the guys sat at the edge of their chair.

"M-m-m-maybe." Josh answered.

"Oh my god!" Ian scream.

"You guys are awesome!" Mike yelled. I smiled at their reaction.

"How'd you guys make up?" Ian asked.

"Like you guys weren't listening." Josh gave them a look.

"Fine, that's true... but we did leave after a couple minutes."

"What happened!?" Matt yelled, wanting to know.

"I pretty much said I loved her..." He looked into my eyes.

"Then it's pretty much rated 14A after you guys came in." I told them with a smirk.

"Awwww, c'mon!" All they guys pouted.

"I have to pee." I announced and got off Joshs lap. I walked to the bathroom and shut the door.

*Josh pov*

"So you love Jordyn?" Matt asked making sure.

"Yea." I smirked. I heard Matts front door open and I saw Nicole.

"Matt! Is Josh here!?" She yelled and walked into the living room.

"Yea, He's right h-"

"What the hell's your problem?" She said and put her hands on her hips.

"What?" I'm so confused.

"Nicole..." Matt started.

"Matt, don't. Was all that shit true about that bitch Amanda?"

"Nicole, listen to me!" I ordered.

"No, you listen to me Josh. You can't fu-" She turned her head and saw Jordyn walking out of the bathroom. She got a confused look on her face and everyone laughed. "Jordyn?"

"Hi?" Nicole ran up to Jordyn and gave her a hug. "Who died?"

"You ch..." Nicole pointed at me and she trailed off in her thoughts.

"Sorry, I told her." Matt said to me and I laughed. Jordyn came over and sat in my lap again.

"You ok there Nicole?" Mike asked.

"Relax, everything's fine." I said and she came over and punched my arm.

"Ow-w."

"Don't ever do that again, I actually like this girlfriend." Jordyn laughed and Nicole sat beside Matt.

"Josh got her good." Ian told her and I rolled my eyes. Jordyn and Nicole laughed.

"Oh, whatever Ian." The guys laughed. "You must be hungry." I whispered in Jordyns ear when everyone started their own conversation. She shrugged. "Yes you are." She smiled.

"Fine." She got off my lap and I stood up.

"Where you guys going?" Mike asked.

"Im gonna make Jordyn eat."

"Is that code for make out?" Matt asked with a creepy smile.

"No Matt. It means to eat." Jordyn put her fingers between mine and smiled. We walked to the front and put on our shoes.

"Bye!" Jordyn yelled.

"Love you guys." Mike yelled back. We laughed and walked out the door, hand in hand.

"Can we just go to your place and eat? I don't want to go out." She asked as we got in the car.

"Of course." I started driving and Jordyn drew small circles on my hand with her finger tip.

*Jordyn pov*

We walked through Joshs front door and he scooped me up the moment I took off me shoes.

"Oh shit!" I yelled surprised.

"C'mon disaster, let's make somethin' to eat." He walked in the kitchen and sat me on the counter. "What do you want?" I shrugged.

"Nothing big. Eggs?"

"Coming right up." He gave me a kiss and got the eggs and pan out. He started cooking.

"Sorry." I said.

"For what?"

"I was being a bitch... When Amanda came over." He came over and held my hands against my lap.

"No you weren't. I dont blame you."

"I'm still sorry."

"It's fine." He paused and held my face. "Everything's fine." He kissed my forehead.

"I think you're burning my eggs."

"Oh shit!" Josh ran over to the stove and turned it off. He slid the eggs onto a plate and passed it to me with a fork. "He-e-ere you go Disaster." I smiled at him and took the fork. I guess I am kinda hungry. I took a bite of my eggs. I ate them on the counter and I was about to take the last bite when I felt my stomach turn. "Jordyn?" I put the plate on the counter and ran to his bathroom. I slammed the door behind me, not wanting Josh to follow, and kneeled down in front of the toilet. My stomach went empty again after a minute. There was a knock on the door. "Jordyn?" I sat against the wall.

"Josh don't..." He opened the door and walked in. "...come in." I put my face in my hands.

"Are you ok?" He asked and sat beside me on the floor.

"Yea... I just can't keep anything down." I leaned on him and he kissed my head.

"You look really pale, babe." I could hear the worry in his voice.

"I'm fine." I said weakly and everything went black.