Chapter 24

*Jordyn pov*

I got back from hanging with Josh with my new outfit, black skinny jeans and a thin white long off the shoulder t-shirt.

"Mom?"

"I'm upstairs." I jogged up the stairs and leaned on moms bedroom doorframe.

"Can Alex come over now?" I asked.

"Of course. But I'm leaving for my meeting soon."

"Oh, right, forgot about that." I walked in my room and shut the door. I took out my phone and dialled Alexs' number.

"Jordyn! Thank god you called! I'm so board."

"Come over! Oh and your gonna sleep over too."

"Yes! I'll be right there." She hung up before I could say bye. I went downstairs to get a drink and mom came down behind me.

"Hey hun, I gotta go now. Love you." She gave me a hug.

"Bye mom." I said and she left. I got a drink and waited for Alex. There was a knock on the door and I answered. "Hey." I said with a smile.

"Jordyn!" Alex yelled and gave me a hug. "It feels like I haven't seen you in forever!"

"Nice to see you too." I said with a smile. I do miss Alex. She looked at me and gasped.

"You have to tell me EVERYTHING about you and Josh." We sat on the couch.

"Depend... What do you want to know?"

"Did you guys have sex yet!?" I put my hands up in front of me and laughed.

"Um, no. He has a purity ring."

"Oh, right, forgot about that. Did you know you're mystery girl? I just found out the other day."

"I found out today actually. I think it's cool, I guess. This fan girl came up to me and Josh and asked if we were actually together."

"What did you say?"

"Yes, obviously. Oh, and I'm gonna be on Much Music in a couple days with the guys I think."

"I'm totally watching that."

"What do I do? Like, what if people think I'm an ass?"

"Just be yourself. You're not that much of an ass... Anyways! Are you and Josh serious?" Alex asked.

"Yea." I smiled. "I love him."

"He knows, right?" I nodded.

"Yea."

"Has he seen you naked?"

"Oh my god, I swear you have the dirtiest mind ever."

"So?" She laughed and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Bra and underwear, sure. But naked no, god." She laughed again.

"So you guys are good?"

"Yea." I smiled. "I can be myself around him. I can't explain it, but I'm happy."

*Josh pov*

I woke up with Bennie jumping on my bed. I groaned.

"Bennie..." I mumbled. Bennie sprawled out across my stomach. "Get off." I rolled over to my stomach. I felt her walk across the bed and lick the back of my neck. "That's gross Bennie." I wiped my neck and sat up a bit. "What do you want?" She laid down across my lap and I checked the time. 1:24. I grabbed my phone and had a message from Jordyn.