Now the journey begins.

Hi, my name is Chloe, Chloe Muller and I'm currently 18 years old. I am from Germany and I love to read.

You see, when I was 10 years old, I had to move from Germany to America. During the time I was in Germany, I met two brothers whose names were Tom and Bill. They were also twins and we first met when I was 5 years old, at the time they were 7.

I still remember them to this day and sometimes wonder if they forgot me. We were neighbours and basically childhood friends.

Oh, how I wish to get those times back. Back when I was happy and full of life.

About my parents? Well, they aren't doing so good ever since my sister passed away. My dad, Jorg, began drinking..and well, as for my mom, Trisha, shes zoning out very often and dosen't really acknowledge me.

I really do miss my sister, she was like a teacher to life for me. Ever since she passed away I've had problems with school, eating, sleeping, everything really.

I just wish she didn't go to that party.

10:10 AM, 19.12.2008

On the 19th of december, I was packing my things in my room.

We were heading back to Germany after some long 7 years. After I packed, I went to the bathroom and changed into some comfortable clothes since the flight was gonna be 8 hours long.

I headed downstairs with my suitcase and found my mom packing up the rest while my dad was preparing outside. It was weird seeing him not drink alcohol and beer bottles at the couch all day.

His friend Chris was gonna drive us to the airport. As he drove us to the airport, I looked out the window and admired the scene while having flashbacks of the holidays with my sister.

13:30 PM, 19.12.2008

Finally, we were at the airport. My parents went to measure and check the weight of the suitcases and I sat on one of the empty airport seats while looking out the big windows.

The snow poured outside and I always liked winter, it made me feel calm. Especially since winter always resembled that Christmas was near.

After an hour and a half, I heard the airport speaker:

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Leipzig, Germany. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you."

I was a bit stressed how will the flight go but I managed to calm myself down.
I was seated by a plane window while my mom and dad were sitting beside me.

Now the new journey begins.