The last update.

Well, what can I say, after that moment, we became a couple. A really cute couple as the people say in school. When half of the school found out, they were actually really happy for us and everyone told either me or Tom that we looked great together, like a key and a lock.

As for our parents, they were actually so happy to see us together from both of our sides. Bill was also happy that his brother found love after many years and now he isn't the only one who has a girlfriend.

During this relationship, Tom would treat me like I was a princess. He would constantly show me love and affection aswell as shower me often with gifts, especially when it was my birthday. That time he wasn't active all day and spent the whole time at a fancy restaurant with a view of Leipzig, organising the birthday decorations with the staff. It really was one hell of a suprise, alright.

We also got matching promise bracelets. Even though I told him he can take off that old beaded one, he wouldn't budge to take it off. I guess it really meant so much for him.

We both settled for the same university, because clearly Tom can't go anywhere far away without me, fearing he would lose me.
Jeez, my big baby.

We also travelled a lot the whole hot summer and figured we should get an apartment together, and so...guess what? We did, we moved in together. Yes, we can afford it, we both found part-time jobs.

It wasn't much, but for a start it was good, more than good. We decorated it both and it turned out super cute. Though we did have in mind to adopt a cat or a dog...but that's for later though.

19:16 PM, 24.12.2009

It was Christmas eve again, the advent houses were once again put up around town, aswell as Christmas decorations. I wasn't really looking forward to this Christmas as it reminded me of my last, but...hey, I have Tom. We spent the whole day being busy that we only had time after noon for each other.

Me and Tom we're currently in our apartment, snuggled up on the couch while watching TV. We set up a basic christmas film. It's name was "How the Grinch stole Christmas". We just bought the CD that had the whole film, so we decided to watch it.

He had his head on my chest while his arms were wrapped around my waist, his eyes on the TV. He looked so cute and adorable in that moment like a little kid. There was also a white blanket on top of us, aswell as a few plushies Tom got me at our previous dates around us.

By the TV stand stood a big Christmas tree, decorated with many colorful ornaments and lights. On the floor stood packaged up presents that we received from both of our families. They said we should open it tommorow, on Christmas.

Anyway, there was a glass sliding door in the living room which had a way out to the balcony. Currently it was snowing, which truly captured the vibe with the cozy linen light that shined throughout the lamp from the corner.

"Baby?" I say as I look down at him.

"Hm..?" He mumbled, not taking his eyes off the screen.

"I gotta go get the charger, can you move a bit..?" I ask as I rub the back of his head gently.

"Hm..can't you get it later.." He said as he buried his head on my chest, his grip around my waist tightening slightly.

I chuckle softly. "It'll be a second, you know?"

"No it won't...don't move.." He mumbled.

Damn, he's so adorable when he is clingy. I had no choice but to let my phone die on the coffee table.

"Alright, alright. I'll stay." I sigh as I look at him snuggling closer to me.

"Mm...thanks.." He mumbled, kissing my neck softly.

"Tom?" I say as I look down at him.

"Hm?" He replied in a sleepy tone.

"I love you."

...

"I love you too Chloe." He said softly, raising his head slightly to give me a light kiss on the lips.

And that's how our story ends.

As i'm writing this, Tom is playing on the couch with our little cat we adopted, Kia. She's currently a year old and we adopted her a year after we bought the apartment. There aren't too many changes in our life right now, but I know that Tom did make my life better, prettier yet. He was there from the start for me. To think that...when we were playing with toys, we had absolutely no idea we would ever get together. I always thought I would lose contact with him and Bill forever, oh how the tables have turned.

I'm glad that I didn't lose contact with them and I wish I skipped the bad part at the start of the year.
But...that's in the past. Now i'm focusing on the future.

🫶🏼