Cutting off contact.

Tom's POV

I knew it. I knew it was Alina. Alina would always target the most random people that talked to me or even had the smallest bit of contact with me. Now I understand why. I understand now why she had some sort of a soft spot for me.

I hate her even more now. How did she manage to put up a whole show with all her smiles and gentle laughs while on the other hand she was beating up a person to the point they went to the hospital?

Fucking jelaous two-faced bitch.

I never even found Alina interesting to be honest.
I was only hanging out with her because she looked nice, clearly not.

Now I looked at her in a whole other perspective. I didn't bother talking to her these days after Chloe told me what was the reason for the bruises and continous scars.

15:03 PM, 20.2.2009

I was at my locker, dropping off some books after a long, boring day of class time.
I felt a presence beside me and I turned to look down, seeing Alina innocently smiling.

"What do you want Alina?" I ask, turning to look in my locker.

"I wanted to ask you something." She said, looking away.

"Make it quick." I close my locker and turn to look at her.

"Why are you not talking to me these days? It's like you're ignoring me." She said, crossing her arms.

I look away, contemplating if I should confront her.
And of course, I gathered up my courage.

"That's because I am." I reply.

"Uhm, excuse me? Why?" She asked.

"Don't you fucking know? Chloe is in the hospital because of you. You act like nothing happened." I said, pure hate in my voice being visible.

"What? Tom I didn't do nothing! That bitch is lyi-" She suddenly yelled.

"Don't fucking call her that. You sent the girl to the hospital for nothing! Nothing! She didn't even deserve it!" I yell, looking down at her.

"Okay, fine, yes I did hurt her! But she deserved it! Every fucking bit!" She yelled back.

"Well that dosen't mean to break her mentally and physically these months! And you know yourself I am not interested in you!" I sigh frustratedly.

"..what?" She mumbled.

"You fucking heard me. I never had a crush on you, nor will I ever dare myself to have one on you after this."

"No, Tom, wait-" She began.

"Never speak to me again. Ever since I met you and hung out with you, I regretted every bit. And it makes me regret it even more after this." I reply, turning around and walking away.

I left her alone at that moment. I didn't care if she cried or not, I just got weight off my shoulders by confronting her. I didn't care if she would tell to anyone honestly.

After that misunderstanding, I decided to visit Chloe. Bill was busy with some of his voice practices at home so...bingo.

I decided I would stop by a sweet shop to get her some sweets, since you know, to make her a bit happy. She seemed really happy when we gave her the cat plushie, she even smiled. That smile was slight and small, but it was still so precious.

I opened the doors to the famous bakery called "House of sweets Leipzig".
The inside was really bright and bubbly with all sorts of colors. There were many candies and gift box selections to choose from.