Christmas. (pt.2)

11.20 PM, 25.12.2008

I looked around and felt dizzy, real dizzy. Everything was almost blurred infront of me. I felt Leo push me to the wall and began kissing me all over the neck.

Chloe, stop him.

"Fuck, you feel so good.." Leo's voice trailed off as he said that.

I felt disgusted and wanted to throw up, I gathered up some courage in my mind and pushed him away.

"Leo, no, I dont want to. Stop."

Even though I slurred my words, I think he understood me. He looked quite mad by his expression.

"What do you mean stop? You know you want it." He said as he approached me, putting a hand on the side of my neck.

I quickly put his hand away.

"No, Leo. I came here for fun, not...this. Im sorry."

I notice he got mad and he put his hand on my arm, his grip tightening slightly.

"Chloe, you're such a bitch. You dont wanna have fun? That's pathethic."

His words echoed in my head as I stared at him, I guess he wasn't so nice and caring anymore.

I listened to him bring me down and threaten me, all because of a no.

"I knew you were like this from the start, all of you whores are the same. I swear to God." He yelled.

Tears welled up in my eyes, even though I was still feeling dizzy.

"Fuck off Leo." I whisper as I wipe away my small tears.

"What was that? You want me to fuck off? Fine then, I dont need a useless, dumb brunette bitch in my life." He yelled again, turning around and leaving me there in the restrooms, standing alone.

I looked at myself in the mirror, my mascara smeared and my hair was a bit out of it. I opened my phone and saw 11 missed phone calls from Bill, 2 from..an unknown number and 5 from my mom. I saw that the time was 12 AM.

Strange that my mom called me 5 times, even stranger that unknown number called me, I checked the 2 phone calls and saw a message saying it was Tom. Thats strange that even he called me.

I left the club alone and walked back home, still under that dizziness. I didn't even fix my makeup and walked through the small, closed advent houses that under the colorful christmas street lights shined.

As I was walking back home, I cried slowly and quietly. At minutes, I would wipe away my tears.
I could've had one of the best times in my life for once, but Leo had to ruin it.

Why did he have to ruin it, why?

I guess Tom was right. He really just used me to get in my pants. And plus, I sort of had something for Leo, but I guess that story is...over now.

I got to my neighbourhood and stopped infront of my house door, unlocking it. My hands were shaking but I didn't care, I just wanted to go to my room and sleep.

As I opened the door, I tiredly put the keys on the hallway drawer, I was untying my converse shoes till I heard my mom's voice.

"Chloe, where were you?" My mom asked from the living room, I didnt even bother to look at her.

"Nowhere mom, just with my friends. I saw the calls and I didn't have signal to call you. I'm going to bed." I say in a slightly shaky voice from my earlier crying.

There was silence, loud silence as I took off my converse. I hoped I didn't show any signs I was drunk.

"Chloe, I was so worried. I'm glad you came back." I hear Bill say.

"Yea, um sorry for that, im going to bed..." I reply and still don't make eye contact with them, I go upstairs to my room.

As I reached for the doorknob, someone stopped me by grabbing my shoulder. I glance over from the corner of my eye and see it's Tom.

"I said leave me alo-"

"Where were you actually? Bill was worried sick, hell, everyone was." He asked coldly, I could feel his grip on my shoulder tightening.

"Nowhere, Jesus. Can you let go? Im tired."  I look down and avoid eye contact, I didn't want him to see my smeared mascara.

"Chloe, we all know you weren't nowhere. You're slurring your words. They are talking about your tonight's behavior downstairs. Were you out drinking?"

His fucking voice annoyed me deeply now, why does he suddenly care? Why does he have to ask so many questions?

I zoned out in my thoughts until I heard him say something again.

"Chloe?"

"I wasn't at a club, stop asking." I sigh frustratedly.

There was a small silence between us and moments later Tom broke it.

"Why are your hands shaky?"

I dont respond as I was way too out of it, my mind was blank from the alcohol.

"Hey, look at me."

Shit. Tom, you fucking...im gonna kill him. Find an excuse Chloe, quick.

I furrow my brows slightly and bite my cheek. I suddenly pulled the doorknob, causing it to open the door slightly till Tom stopped me.

"Stop avoiding me Chloe, look at me."

He suddenly lifted my chin, forcing me to look up at him. My heart was racing.

I saw the look on him, a concerned expression plastering over his face.

"What happened?"

"Nothing happened. God, ur so annoying." I reply and avoid eye contact.

"Dont lie to me Chloe."

I look at him intensely for a minute, not responding. I step back a bit, only for him to step closer to me.

"Good night Tom." I reply quietly before walking in my room, shutting the door behind me.

I go to my desk and immediately wipe away my makeup, slowly getting rid of the evidence, as they say.

I put on my bright christmas pyjamas weakly and put my hair up in a messy bun. I lay in my bed and get under the covers, trying not to think too much about tonight's events.

During my sleep, I heard some quiet chatter and my bedroom door open. I heard it was Bill and Tom's voice, talking. I forgot they were sleeping in my room.

This was my worst Christmas. I don't even know how am I gonna go to school and who am I gonna be with.

I got drunk, threw up, my hands shaky, Leo almost taking advantage of me... I mean, it's all my fault for even agreeing to go with Mona and Tina. I shouldn't be crying on Christmas, I should be smiling and laughing till my smile was hurting. I wasn't used to this type of hang outs to go out partying and getting drunk.

I guess my worst Christmas happened today.