Christmas.

10:20 AM, 25.12.2008

And today was Christmas.

Christmas, the holiday everyone looks forward to every year.
Christmas was my favorite holiday, now my mind changed. My feeling about it became neutral, now I didnt have a favorite holiday. I think that if it weren't for the Kaulitz, my parents wouldn't even put up the decorations and the tree, we wouldn't even celebrate it.

I suddenly felt someone waking me up.

"Chloe, hey!! Wake up! Its Christmas!" God, Bill used to always wake me up like that before, he still hasn't changed one bit.

I woke up slowly and sat up on my bed, rubbing my eyes.

"Jesus Bill, calm down. What time is it?" I ask in a sleepy, morning voice.

"10 AM, now come on, lets go downstairs!" He smiled, I could tell Christmas was still his favorite holiday.

"Woah, slow down. Ill be down in a minute. I gotta go to the bathroom." I rub my forehead in an attempt to wake up fully.

Bill went downstairs and I went to the bathroom, doing my daily morning routine. I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed my arms being a bit more skinny. I guess my eating schedule worked a bit.

I go downstairs to find all of them sitting on the dining table, laughing and talking.
I sat down on one of the chairs and looked at the food.

"Chloe." My mom said and gave me a warning look to say good morning.

I quickly clear my throat and look at Lilian and Tom, Bill still wasnt at the table.

"Uhm, good morning." I rub my eye and began eating in small pieces.

"...good morning." Tom replied with a blank expression as he ate.

"Well would you look at that, you dont say good morning to anyone." Lilian replied, looking at Tom in suprise.

Tom looked at her, giving her a look. I broke the small silence.

"Wheres Bill..?" I ask as I look around.

"Oh he's in the kitchen, he finished his meal first." My mom replied.

"Oh, um, okay." I swallow dry and look down, playing with my food, pushing it around the plate.

Some 15 minutes passed and Lilian asked me something while I was in my own thoughts.

"Chloe, you've been playing with your food for quite a bit, you dont like it?" Lilian asked, tilting her head slightly.

"No, no. I like it, just..nevermind." I sigh and began to eat like a person.

Lilian and Tom just looked at me in confusion as I suddenly began to eat. The food was delicious, im not gonna lie, but I knew I had to throw it up afterwards.

After breakfast, everyone got to their activities. My dad was on the couch watching tv, my mom and Lilian were talking in the backyard while Tom and Bill were talking in the kitchen.