Founding out.

Yesterday's afternoon was really...complicated to say the least. After I went to my room, I immediately went to sleep. I didn't want anyone knocking on my door and asking me things, just like Tom did.

I swear if my mom said a thing to them about this, I won't be the same anymore. Hell, what am I saying? I am not the same even before all of this.

Honestly, my sister's death hit me hard like a rock. I never realised how truly losing someone special actually has an impact on you throughout your life.

11:20 AM, 1.1.2009

"Chloe, you've been sleeping since 6 PM yesterday, wake up. It's time for breakfast." I heard someone say.

I flutter my eyes open and see Lilian infront of me. She looked..a bit worried, though I brushed it off. I look up at her through my dark eyelashes and sit up on the bed.

"Oh, um...ill be down in a minute." I reply in a sleepy tone, rubbing my eyes.

"Okay hun." She replied, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

She left the room, leaving me alone. I stood there in my thoughts and went to the bathroom a couple of minutes later.

My arm was almost burning-like, the one I made yesterday's cuts on. Probably because I cut the scars too deep.

I checked my bruises and they were getting better, they weren't a plum-like colour anymore, which was good.

After brushing my teeth, I went downstairs to find all of them sitting on the wooden dining table, talking. No laughs, which was quite uncomfortable and unusual. Just casual talk.

As they noticed me, they all stopped talking and looked at me. I didn't even pay attention to that and sat at a free seat, next to Lilian. I looked down at the food and it was scrambled eggs with asparagus. A typical German breakfast.

Thankfully, Lilian served me a small plate so I could eat all of it. After a bit of silence I looked up at all of them, confused a bit.

"What?" I ask them as I look around.

Tom cleared his throat in that moment.

"Uhm, Chloe. Can I...see them after breakfast?" Bill said with a worried look, yet he tried to hide it with a small smile.

"See..what?" I ask, furrowing my brows slightly.

"The cuts..?" Bill replied.

So, she did tell them. What did I even expect of her? My mom was always like that. The second I tell her something personal, she fucking tells it to the whole family tree. I never understood her because of that. Like, you don't have anything to talk about, so you talk about your child cutting herself?

I look over at my mom and grip the fork in my hand.

"So you told them..?" I ask, my eyes stinging already.

"Chloe, I-"

I interrupt her and stand up.

"Save it. You were always like this. I wouldn't be suprised if you even told them what was the reason for it." I respond, dropping my fork and knife on the table.