Realised.

Well, that day ended good, except Tom had to go home after some time passed. To be honest, when he left along with Bill and Lilian, I hated the feeling. I guess I got comfortable being in Tom's embrace that I hated when he let go. I never felt that before when he gave me hugs though.

Wait...was I really feeling something for Tom?

I mean..no, yes, wait...I don't even know.

Anyway, setting off those thoughts, this week my mom told me how she's gonna press charges against Alina and her parents. I feared a bit how would that look, but she reassured me that she will step infront of me the whole time along with dad.

Bill and Tom would visit me still sometimes through the week, even Mona came one day with Bill, asking me if I was okay and all.

Hey, I mean, Mona and Bill really look so cute and perfect together. I'm glad Mona and I stayed as friends. She also cut things with Leo since she found out what he almost did to me and they got into an argument weeks ago.

They would often come by and give me the notes from school. In my free time, I revised in my room and I was pretty much confused. Well, no shit, I was absent the whole month from school without doing any work. I didn't even had the strength to do that.

My parents were busy the whole week, picking up papers or either signing them in the police station..

9:25 AM, 23.3.2009

The week passed fast, however, I wouldn't really attend some classes today since I had to go to the principal with my parents.

I was currently picking out an outfit. I rummaged through my closet and a few minutes later, I put on some grey wide cargo pants and a black tight long-sleeved shirt. I did my half up-half down hairstyle and packed my dusty black backpack.

I would only attend 4 classes for today. Chemistry, english, german and geography. I also adjusted my bandages and saw that my bruises were mostly healed, but there were still some small spots. Aswell as for my scars, they healed completely, but they left traces and you could see where they've been.

I put the backpack over my shoulder and look at myself in the mirror of the bathroom, taking a deep breath.

Alright Chloe, you can do this. Just like before.

Go girl.

I went downstairs and my mom was waiting for me while my dad was in the car. She smiled softly as she saw me walking down the stairs.

"You ready to go?" She asked as she stood next to me.

"Um...yea, yea I am." I say with a small smile.

"Alright, let's go." She replied, opening the front door.

She locked the house and we went in the car. They reassured me again that everything will be okay and that I should be honest when we get there.

15 minutes later, we parked at the parking lot of the school which was infront of the main entrance. I got out of the car and sighed upon seeing those same doors.

We went in and my parents looked around with an amused expression on their faces. I mean...this school was definitely far better looking than the one in America for sure.

They all were looking at us and I heard whispers whenever they passed by. My social anxiety skyrocketed slightly as I looked around, everytime meeting a different pair of eyes on me. I tried my best to ignore them.

I guided my parent's to the principals office and I already saw Alina sitting while her parents were standing next to her. Her parents looked rather..mad by the expression I saw on her father's face.