Is it really because of a bad migraine?

Tom's POV

Chloe. My beautiful Chloe. God, she was on my mind  rent-free ever since she came back here. To be honest, when she left for America, I thought she would never come back but...guess I was wrong.

She's even prettier than before now, like a field of flowers. Her brunette, wavy long hair complimenting her diamond shaped face. The way her brown eyes gave an illusion of shine and sparkle whenever I looked in them directly. Her small, soft hands. I've always wanted to hold her cold hands for hours. Her soft-looking, pink lips. I've wondered sometimes how they would taste on my lips. (👀)

I know she always told me how she was insecure about her nose, her small celestial nose.

To be honest, her nose was one of her features i've noticed first. I find it cute and it suits her very much. About her personality? Her personality was everything. Her laugh bringed music to my ears. Those stupid jokes of hers were always so funny for no reason that made me fall in love with her. Her smile was the most priceless thing ever. The dimples on her cheeks made it even more adorable, which almost led me to faint whenever I saw them.

It was like an architect spent all of his time designing her, a sculptor then sculpting her beauty for hours and days while drinking energy drinks.

She truly looked ethereal, it got me wondering how can a person be so perfect?

But, she changed. All of that.

I noticed that, she...isn't doing her best right now. Even if she opened up to me and told me what was wrong. How I fucking want to punch Leo in the face, but the last time I did it, I was on the verge of getting expelled from school.

As I found out that she self harms, I wondered if there were more reasons, because surely she wouldn't cut herself just because of Leo.

I have to check up on her about the scars, because I drew butterflies on them. Surely she wouldn't cut herself again, right..?

January was passing fast and day by day, Chloe would wear the hood on and would sleep in class.
When she would try to speak to the teacher, I could sense the shaky, trembling voice. She goes home alone now, never with me or Bill, anyone really.

Before, she was eager to go home with us, telling us about her crazy day and all. She was so bubbly and energetic.

That constant thinking of her made me distance away from Alina. Alina is, well, um...my friend. I met her in school in first grade of middle school. We are basically classmates. I wish I never met her. She got me into cigarettes, got me out partying, staying late at night...

When I would speak to a girl, she would get jelaous. Seriously, the fuck was her problem? I also had to tell her every single shit in my life. I hardly even know what's going on in her life. Don't even get me started on those two girls that follow her.

Selina and Olivia. Those are they're names. They are so dumb though, dosen't even know whats 2+2 is. All that's important to them is just makeup, boys like me and social media. That's all.

Anyway, I was determined to find out what else was bothering Chloe. Whenever I talked to her now, she would put her head down and take a few steps back. If I texted her to go somewhere with me and Bill, she would decline.

Her adorable smile faded completely. She just had a tired and sleepy look on her face now, her eyes were always glossy and slightly red.

I also spotted that, she didn't really eat much. She ate like a sparrow, which got me worried. Concerned, rather.

But, I didn't want to ask her anything. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable. I was probably too noisy to ask her about the Leo thing, let alone ask her about this.