What do you have to tell me?

Well...let's just say, after that moment, Tom and I started hanging out more. Way more. Whenever we would be away from each other, we would be texting, day and night. He really was a comfortable person to be around, and that's why I fell in love with him.

He would take me out on small hangouts, whether it would be the cinema, or the sweet shop. But after every single one, he would get me something. I think his love language is definitely gifts or physical touch.

My parent's liked Tom, they also found out that I had a crush on him. They always smirked when they saw us two together.

The school year passed fast, and prom passed so fast. The Abiball. It's basically like a german prom or like a graduation ceremony. Everyone was stressed out a week before it, especially girls with their worry how would they look.

Of course, Tom asked me to go to prom with him. But the way he asked me, it was actually so cute. I wasn't even expecting him to ask me in the first place. He gathered a couple of his friends and held a couple of white-pink ballons while Tom held out a big cardboard with the words: "Do you want to go to prom with me?". I was blushing so hard when he did that. There were also some girls and boys in the hallways looking, laughing and whistling when I said yes.

Just...that whole thought makes me smile. Prom was one of the best days in my life. I got complimented many times by everyone, especially Tom. He couldn't keep his eyes off me. He even told me I really looked like a princess in my true form.

15:20 PM, 23.5.2009

It was a bright sunny day today, the birds were chirping and there was a slight cold breeze. The sky was absolutely blue coloured, without any clouds.

Tom and I decided to hang out today later in the evening since it was gonna be a waste of a day if we didn't. But...he did tell me to come without no excuses because he had something to tell me. I wondered what it was. It could be the worst case scenario or it could be the best case scenario.

Anyway, I got ready, putting on a white t-shirt with matching black and white wide shorts. I put my hair down and gathered up my phone along with some other stuff.
I went downstairs and slipped on my shoes.

"Hey mama, i'm going out with Tom! See ya!" I yell as I grab a hoodie incase if it gets cold and go out the door.

I texted Tom and waited for him to show up. After a few minutes, I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up, seeing Tom with a bright smile on his face as he kissed my cheek. It was one of his ways of greeting me. I find it..super cute actually, considering that i've got a crush on him too.

"Ready to go princess?" He asked.

"Mhm." I nod lightly as I walk beside him.

We talked about everything, especially prom and how we're graduating middle school. We're moving onto universities now. While we we're talking, I noticed him fidgeting with his fingers and zoning out, I was confused what it might be.

"Tom? Hey." I say as I walk beside him, waving a hand infront of him.

"Hm?" He said, snapping out of it.

"What's up? Is something bothering you?" I ask as I look at him, my eyes showing slight concern.

"No, no. Nothing's bothering me. I'll..tell u later." He said with a small smile.

"Oh, okay. Um..so where are we going?" I ask as I look at him.

"Mm, secret. I think you'll like it." He chuckled as he led the way.

We went throughout town and we stopped at the park where Tom looked around and his eyes stopped at some wooden gate. He looked back at me with a wide smile.