First day (pt. 2)

11:25 AM, 22.12.2008

I got through three classes so far, met almost everyone in my class and now it was time for lunch. Leo became my closest friend right now, he guided me through the school, warned me about some people and I thanked him for it.

We were now walking towards the cafeteria and I can already hear the loud chatter coming from it in the distance. As I walked through many people I heard some whispers about me, I felt insecure and anxious still but Leo was there to help me with that.

"Here we are, the cafeteria." Leo said as he opened the big double doors, revealing many people sitting in groups, laughing and talking.

"Oh wow, the cafeteria is very big." I say a bit suprised as I walk with Leo to the lunch line.

"Totally, lets go to the lunch line. Trust me, the food is so good." he gave me a warm smile.

"Oh uh, im not hungry so ill be waiting here." I chuckle nervously.

Leo looked down at me and tilted his head slightly.
"Are you sure?" he asked a bit suprised.

"Uh, yea. Dont worry about it." I slap a small smile on my face.

"Uhm, okay. Im gonna go in the line." he returned the smile back and went into the line of people.

I stood there, scrolling through random posts and stories on Instagram. I had a gut feeling someone was staring at me.

I looked up and saw..that guy with cornrows. From class. He was sitting with some other three boys and four girls. I overheard them talking about me and the comments were...not so good. One girl in particular was eyeing my body and I covered my stomach.

Was I really that fat?

To be honest...he looked oddly like Tom. I still havent got his name but, he really looked like him, just with braids. I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Leo approaching me with a small smile.

I sat with him on a table with some of his other friends. I met them and they're names were: Tina, Noah, Mona and Andrew. The main theme they talked about was Christmas and how will they spend it. I sat there in silence and drowned in my thoughts.

How will Christmas be like now that my sister is gone?

After about 20 minutes, the bell rang, signaling it was time for class. As I was exiting the cafeteria, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and it was a very tall guy, black makeup and black dreadlocks.

Oh my God, he looked almost out of a Lana Del Reys album.

"Uhm, hi?" I raise an eyebrow slightly as I look at him.

"Hey, uh..Chloe. Right?" He said with a thick German accent.

"Yea. And you are..?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Bill."

"Oh, Bill...thats a nice name, so, can I help you?"I smile slightly.

"Thank you. Chloe, um, can I ask you something?"

"Make it quick since class is starting soon."

"Do you remember me?"

I freeze when he said those words. It took me a minute to realise he was Bill. Bill Kaulitz.

"Wait...Bill? Bill Kaulitz?" I widened my eyes slightly.

"Yea, its me." He chuckled and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you so much Chloe, you really look so beautiful now."

"You too, its been a long time." I chuckle lightly as we both pull away from the hug.

"We really need to catch up on things."

"Yea, we do. Uh, I have class now, ill see you later though?" I said with a smile.

"Totally. Bye Chloe!" He waved a small goodbye before walking away to his own class.

3:00 PM, 22.12.2008
Class was hella boring and now it was after school.
I was walking down the snowy yet icy path when someone called out my name.

"Chloe!"

I turn around and saw Bill walking up to me.
"Oh, hi Bill." I gently smile.

"Hi, you walking alone?" he asks curiously.

"Yep, none of my friends I met live in this area so.." my voice trails off.

"Oh, well me and Tom still do." He chuckled a bit.

"Oh really? By the way, wheres Tom? Does he go to the same school?" I ask curiously as we walk.

"Yep, right now he's...hanging out with the popular group. The motherfuckers to say the least." Bill looked sad as he said that.

"Oh, well..are they bullies?" I ask curiously.

"Indeed, just..dont hang out with them. I can already see change on Tom. He became ..low tempered and he comes home late at night." He looked away and didnt say a word, waiting for me to respond.

"Oh, im so sorry. I wont, dont worry." I smile gently again.

"I know you wont, I trust you Chloe." He smiled back.

3:20 PM, 22.12.2008

I said my goodbyes to Bill and went home, thats when I walked in the living room.

Dad sleeping, drunk and alcohol bottles all over his stomach and my mom sleeping on the other sofa with tear stained cheeks. I immediately went to my room and plopped down on my bed.

I picked up my teddy bear that my sister gave me before she died and stared at it.

"How I wish you were here."

I mumble to myself as I hug the bear close to me. I wish I was the one that went to that party, not her. I do not wish on my biggest enemy an alcoholic parent.

A tear shed through my face, I didnt even realise I was crying. After an hour or so, I was in my bed.

Tear stained cheeks, curled up under the covers as I hugged the teddy bear.