Hospital, boring days.

Back to Chloe's POV

Almost a whole month passed by since im here in the hospital. The days were flowing like waves, everyday being completed with the same routine. Rest, eat, watch TV, sleep, repeat.

However, about Masha, whenever she would sit and make small talk with me, I saw tears welling up in her eyes. I don't know why. Ever since that day when Tom talked with her, she became so soft and caring for me. Yes, she was like that even when I arrived in the hospital, but...now shes even more caring.

I was glad she cared, but still it's a bit..confusing.
The chocolates Tom got me, I was a still a bit hesitant to eat candy and sweets, but Masha helped me understand that taking a bite of sweets is okay and that I have to get my weight up afterall.

Apparently that day I fainted shortly due to panicking or something.

By the way, I measured my height and weight in the hospital. My weight was...concerning for someone like me. As the scale read...my weight is 46 kg.

Oh wow. I never felt that thin. To be honest, I never even reached that weight before.

13:07 PM, 24.2.2009

Masha was adjusting the table for me to eat. The hospital food was...okay. Maybe a bit lower than okay. But...it wasn't also so bad.

"Is this okay honey?" She asked.

"Yes, thank you Masha." I smile slightly, sitting up slightly, causing me to cough.

"Great. Do you want me to feed you?" She asked, sitting next to me.

"Oh um, I can do it myself. Thank you." I sniff.

"Alright. I'll be here." She turned to her paperwork, writing and scribbling something.

I picked up the cutlery and ate slowly. The small lunch had some hot soup along with chicken and vegetables. It was good. The hot soup spread some warmth in my stomach, aswell as the chicken.

When I finished eating, Masha set it aside and turned to me, smiling slightly.

"Good job. You ate everything." She smiled slightly.

"Thank you." I return the small smile back.

There was some small silence as she started at me, almost like she was admiring me.

"Chloe, you're so young and pretty." She said, reaching out to touch my cheek.

"Um, thank you." I look away.

I looked back into her eyes and noticed her glossy eyes again. It got me wondering what was going on.

"Masha..can I ask you something..?" I ask, coughing.

"Yes you can Chloe. Anything."

"You look like you're about to cry, are you alright?" I ask.

"Oh, no. Not at all honey. But...I must ask you something."

"Uh, sure."

"How did you manage not to tell anything to anyone for 2 months?" She asked, looking down at my hand.

"...What?" I say, my heart pounding a bit faster in my chest.

She sighed.

"Chloe, I have to tell you. Tom came 3 days ago and told me everything. From A to Z. Supposedly these scars and bruises...they were all from your classmate, right?" She said.