Back home again.

Chloe's POV

An exact month passed by as I was staying in the hospital. I got better, yes. The bruises were less purple and there were many dried scars.

It was time for me to go home after a long time of being in the hospital.

However this month, the Kaulitz would visit me almost everyday, especially Tom, even my parents visited me twice in a week.

My mom, the last time she visited me, she said that my dad massively stopped drinking alcohol. She said that ever since I ended up in the hospital, he felt guilty when he even touched the beer bottles. So, he stopped. It was hard at first, but he managed.

I never expected him to quit drinking, but...I guess even the most unexpected things can happen?
Well, I am happy, yes. Happy that he stopped. He's trying to be a better father.

Overrall, I guess everything was going...better. But I still had that fear in me when I think about coming back to school.
What would people think?
Would I still face the same thing I did now?

11:00 AM, 14.3.2009

Masha was packing up my black bag with my clothes in it. She already told me my parents were waiting for me at the reception since they weren't allowed to come in. She even changed me carefully, from head to toe after having a shower.

"Okay Chloe, everything's set up. You ready to go?" She asked with a smile as she approached me.

Even though, I kind of hated being in the hospital...I didn't wanna go away from Masha. She was basically my right hand this whole month.

She noticed this and kneeled infront of me, placing her hands on my knees while looking at me.

"Chloe, hey, it's going to be okay honey. You can do it, i'm telling you." She said.

"No, it's not that. It's just...i'll miss you.." I reply.

She gently smiled and reached out to stroke my cheek with her soft hand.

"That's okay. You can always come by and visit me, hm? The good thing is, you're okay now. You're healing."

"Oh, mhm." I nod lightly.

"And remember, you can do everything. Nothing is impossible." She withdrew her hand away and stood up.

She held out her hand and I took it. As I stood up, my legs felt wobbly like always during the time I was in the hospital, but I managed.

She held my hand, steadying me as we walked to the elevator. I took deep, calm breaths throughout my steps.

As we stood in the elevator, I looked down at my arms which were covered in sleeves of the long, navy blue sweater. Underneath it, I felt the puckered texture of the fresh bandages put on my arms.

Here we go.

Floor 1.

Ding.

The elevator doors opened slowly and I was met with the long hallway, the sides of it being filled with some people waiting and sitting on the seats. We took steps and walked past, seeing my parents standing and having smiles on their faces as they saw me.

My mom quickly gave me a hug, aswell as my dad. Yea, it did hurt me a bit but I let them hug me. I wasn't really expecting them to do that. It felt like they finally cared about me, afterall i'm their only child at the moment.

"Oh, Chloe, how we missed you..." My mom mumbled as she pulled away from the hug, aswell as my dad.

They talked a bit with Masha and I said my goodbyes to her by giving her a hug.
As we went out of the glass sliding doors, I waved back at her and so did she. Damn, I would miss her.