¢нαρтєя 11

how are you guys?

thanks a bunch if you checked out my new lilo story, I will be posting the first chapter to that story after finishing this one :)

here are this week's lyrics :)

If I lay here, If I just lay here Would you lie with me, And just forget the world?

you know what to do :) thank you so much for 400 votes! ahhhhhhhhh :D

================================

*Harry's POV*

"I love you so much Liam" I heard Louis mumble to Liam. I could make out Liam smiling in Louis' neck and I just smiled too because my best friend was happy. Yeah sure I was a bit worried and scared that he would get hurt again but I was so happy to see him smiling again. 

"There are cute aren't they" I heard a husky say from behind me. Turning away I saw Zayn's golden eyes staring at me, adoration dancing in his eyes as he nodded towards Louis and Liam who were still engulfed in a tight hug. I nodded my head, turning back to Zayn who was now smiling a smile that could easily kill me any day.

"Yep, I have never seen Liam this happy" I said, as Zayn guided me to our lockers which were next to each other. Zayn chuckled and I just stared at him blankly, wondering deeply how someone's laugh could be so sexy. Finding no answer, I snapped out and resumed exchanging my books trying desperately to not grow a girly crush on a hot boy.

"You're telling me! Louis' like under a spell or somethin'! Liam is so this, so that! It's ironic" Zayn mumbled, chuckling again and I immediately held onto one of the lockers, knowing that I would be lying on the cold hard (see what I did there! hehe) if I didn't. My legs felt like jelly.

"Are you okay?" Zayn asked. I nodded, pushing myself up and away from the lockers. 

"Yeah, just fine. Umm why-how can your laugh be so umm-sexy?" I burted, blushing as soon I realized what I had said.

"Well, how about I don't know but thanks!" Zayn said, laughing yet again and yep I did die inside. Zayn blushed but it was impossible to see it against his usual pale skin.

"So, what do you have first?" I asked, getting my timetable out as I still didn't know it my heart. It's School, you can't blame me!

"English and you have the same" He said, peering over my timetable. I nodded and smiled following Zayn towards the english corridor.

"You seem like a english fan?" I asked, trying to make a conversation as the silence just made me think about his musky scent more and more.

"Yeah, enjoyed it umm- since I was young" He said, offering me a smile.

We both soon reached the class noticing that Louis and Liam were already there and Niall wasn't because he had Geography. Before I could, Liam smiled at me and I smiled back at him, Loving the way his confidence had boosted up. I walked over to him, leaving Zayn and Louis to talk.