¢нαρтєя 15

thank you so much for all the votes and comments, you guys are just fab and really really cool! :) and okay here are news- I have a new Narry story called "Broken Promises". it would mean a lot of you check that out and I have a started a new lilo story. It's gonna be quite short and it's called "Just Forget the World", so don't forget to check that out as well. :) 

Oh and lots of you were asking how Niall found out about Louis being a vampire. Well, lets just say he did a load of research on facebook. 

and below are the dedication lyrics ▼▼▼▼▼

Even though I wanna turn away,

I know my heart is gonna stay,

and here's chapter 15! whoop whoop  (it's gonna be really short. I am TIRED!)

=======================================

*Zayn's POV*

"So, let me get this straight. Niall and Harry know you are a Vampire" I asked, confused. Louis nodded, frowning worriedly and paced more faster around the room.

"Yeah and they nearly killed me!" He screeched, waving his hands around. He stopped when I raised my eyebrow, finally sitting down on the edge of the bed. "Okay, they didn't have a stake but I swear they nearly straggled me to death"

"Stop it, Lou." I said, chuckling. "You don't even breathe and they are just worried about Liam" 

"Yeah, I am a vampire after all" he sighed, laying down on the bed. "And Li's had a bad past with Vampire, just my luck"

"Chill Lou, Liam trusts you. Just tell him the truth, the sooner, the better. And for now, I have to go!" I said, patting his shoulder before getting up from the bed. I grabbed my coat giving Louis one last smile before heading out of the door. Faintly hearing him scream "Thanks for the help" 

"Oh hey Zayn" I heard a small voice say and I was easily able to recognise that voice. I turned around to see Harry standing outside his porch wearing a black coat that made his green orbs really stand out.

"Hey, what's up" I asked, trying hard not to stare at him but he made it quite hard. He was furiously biting on his lip, making me get some really disturbing thoughts.

"Umm...nothi- are you a vampire too?" He blurted out, folding his hands over his chest and staring curiously at me. I nodded slowly, as he sighed and sort of glared at me.

"Err- yeah. I am sorry Harry" I said, there was no way he would ever like me. Now I really do hate being a vampire. God. 

"No, what are you apologizing for. Not your fault you are vampire" he chuckled out, his eyes sparkling again and he was cheekily smiling again. "Not all vampire are ba-

"wouldyouliketogoonadatewithme?" I interrupted. He only stared back at me, confusion written all over his face.

"What?"

"Would you like to go on a date with me? . I know I am a vampire and it's bi-

"No, it's fine. I mean I will go out with you" He rambled, blushing deeply as I stared at him. 

"Cool, mind if I umm..." I asked, and the confusion was back on his face so I could do nothing but grab him by his waist and pull him towards me. He shivered, his green eyes looking up at me and I leaned in breathing out lightly on his lips. "Can I just kiss you"

"Yeah" he stared at my lips, then moved back to my eyes. Slowly he leaned in, his lips slowly landing on mine, I took a deep breath finally moving my lips against his and tangling my hands in his curls. He tilted trying to get a better access. For a man, he had really soft lips and he was really gentle as well. 

"I look forward to that date" he whispered, pecking me one more time before disappearing back inside his house leaving me both breathless and dazzed.

===============================

okayyyyyyy............so that was really short and I am really tired so sorry but now I am stuck with zarry feels! bad, very bad :/ so now I am gonna go on tumblr and search up for zarry smut ;)

and below are the dedication lyrics ▼▼▼▼▼

Even though I wanna turn away,

I know my heart is gonna stay,

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN/FOLLLOW 

x