¢нαρтєя 30

hey. 

so last chapter. I know I said 5/6 more chapters but I decided not to put Mark back in. I know loads of you wanted him back so sorry. I like where I am ending this story, so I am really sorry. As far as I know, no squels, but I might someday and bring Mark back as well. Last minute changes.

here's this chapter's lryics. (You can still guess the song but you no dedication as this is dedicated to @PercyArtDirectioner)

You've built your wall so high
That no one could climb it

so here's chapter 30.  LAST CHAPTER PEOPLE! o.0

==========================================

*Liam's POV*

"I love you" I breathed out, my breath fanning Louis' parted lips softly, our legs tangled up sweetly, my fingers playing with his gently, his hand tracing my skin lightly. It was perfect. 

"I love you more." Louis whispered, his lips touching my forehead gently, his fingers moving up to brush some of my hair back. I could stay here like this forever, this is all I ever want.

"No I love you more" I whispered back, giggling as I tangled my fingers through Louis' hair and he laid me down properly before hovering over me, his lips moving down my neck skillfully; nibbling, sucking and biting.

"I love you more than you'll ever know" Louis whispered, his eyes meeting mine, leaving me speechless and frozen as I lost myself in his words and eyes. 

"OKAY I DEFINITELY NEED SOMEONE, GOSH YOU AND ZARRY ARE ALWAYS IN EACH OTHER'S FACES, GIVE ME A BREAK" Louis got off me as we both stared at my closed bedroom door, before looking at each other and bursting out in laughter. "YEAH YEAH, NOT THAT FUNNY"

"I love you" Louis whispered again, leaving a tender kiss on my lips.

"No, I love you more" I whined, grabbing his t-shirt and pulling him closer, so that I could  place my lips on his again.

"If I have to I will say it a million times, I love you more" Louis said, cupping my cheeks in his hands, his thumb stroking my cheeks lovingly.

"Noooooo, I-

"ONE MORE TIME EITHER ONE YOU SAY I LOVE YOU MORE, I SWEAR I'LL DIE. PLEASE. BOTH OF YOU LOVE EACH OTHER EQUALLY, SO SHUT UP AND SNOG, WHATEVER. ANYTHING ELSE." Niall shouted through the door again, scaring the daylights out of me and Louis.

"You have a crazy friend" Louis muttered, laying small pecks along my jawline.

"SHUT UP, TOMLINSON" 

Before Louis could respond to Niall's voice, I grabbed his chin pulling in his lips between mine, kissing his lips desperately, my tongue running across his bottom lip, my teeth clashing against his urgently, my hands roaming over Louis' back gently as his ran along my sides, leaving sharp shivers behind and only making me pull him closer.