18 Mischief Night

S 3B / E: Galvanize

Stiles and Jayden crept around the school, flashlights in hand as Stiles carried his bag full of tools just for mischief night. "Isn't Scott supposed to be with us?" Jayden asked as she whipped around temporarily blinding Stiles with the flashlight. "Could you point that thing anywhere else but my eyes. I kinda need them to see." He grumbled and Jayden stuck her tongue out at him.

"You gonna call him?" She asked as she pulled her phone out watching it ring with a number she had been a ignoring all day. Jordan.

"You can't keep ignoring your brother." "I can if I keep letting it go to voicemail." "I love having you Denny, and my dad loves you, but Jordan is gonna have an actual heart attack if he doesn't see you." "He see's me everyday. I take a picture, and I send it to him to prove to him that I'm still alive, and you haven't killed me yet." She smiled as Stiles sarcastically grinned at her, his eyes wrinkling at the corners at how hard he was squinting, the sarcasm radiating from his form with a single word. "Thanks."

Raising his phone to his ear, it rang as a sleepy voice answered. "What?" "Get your ass down here now. We have a job to do." Stiles talked into the phone and Jayden impersonated him. "Dude, I'm already in bed." Scott whined. "Should have thought of that sooner Scotty." Jayden said as she stole the phone from Stiles as he grabbed for it.

"You guys are together? What and I saying, of course you are. Why do I have to be there then? And aren't we getting a little old for this?" "We do this for coach." Stiles said stealing back the phone making Jayden pout. "I thought we did this to coach." Scott corrected. "Whatever okay. You know he needs this. He lives for this stuff, you know. He loves it." "I'm sure." Jayden sassed back with a grin.

"But it's the middle of the night." "When has that ever stopped you Scott?" Jayden asked and the McCall boy huffed. "12:15 actually. Which means it's after midnight, and officially mischief night/ day. And by perfectly awesome coincidence, also happens to be coaches birthday. So if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. Okay? And I mean five, four, three, two-" "one." Scott said and Stiles dropped to the ground the wrench he had in his hand clattering with him as Jayden jumped and let out a startled scream. "Jesus Scott! One of these days I'm going to fucking tase you!" She yelled and Scott just smiled. "I hate you. So much." Stiles groaned while still on the ground. "Let's start this mischief night off with a bang."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Jayden arrived at the school with Stiles, as she had stayed yet another night with the Stilinski's, and with little to no fight with her PTSD, she was able to ride in the Jeep.

Jayden and Stiles had both noticed this change. The two were sure others were catching on as well, just not saying anything as to not jinks it.

Sitting in the Jeep for longer and longer periods of time was beginning to be easier for her to do, but once it started, and began to move, that changed. The shaking and heavy breathing were still present, but the anxiety attacks had ceased, at least for the time being.

The pair had seen Scott pull up on his bike, next to the twins, who seemed to watch Scott like a hawk as soon as he pulled in. "What's up with thing 1 and 2?" Jayden asked and Stiles shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, but we're about to find out." He said getting out, and grabbing his bag as Jayden followed after him.

"You're back in school?" Scott asked the twins as he climbed off his bike, taking off his helmet. "No, just to talk." "Awww. That's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Usually, you're just hurting, maming, and killing." Stiles said, and Jayden grinned. "You need a pack. We need an alpha." "Yeah absolutely not. That's halarious though." Stiles said and Jayden butted in.