20 Evacuation

"I need this whole school evacuated. I need all students and staff to be relocated to the gym away from the school. I need parents and guardians notified that pick ups will be done through one door only. All other doors are to be locked. No one comes in, no one goes out, until three." Sheriff Stilinski told the principal and he started the evacuation process via email.

"The FBI has jurisdiction here, Sheriff." "I told you he didn't need to be brought here. Beacon Hills of all places!" Sheriff Stilinski told Agent McCall. "I had no idea this was going to happen." "You couldn't have chosen another hospital? Beacon Hills Memorial is just blocks from a school. You said they wouldn't take him but made BHM take him." "Sheriff I think your taking this a bit too personal." Agent McCall said.

"And your not! My son goes to this school! Your son does. Kids I have seen grow up, their parents we grew up around damn it Rafael! We could have lost our kids today." "I know that Noah. Trust me I know. That's why it is important to find this son of a bitch, and put him away." "He was, before you brought him here." Noah spat, angry for not only trying to take his job but also his kid from him.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Melissa McCall snuck onto the school campus after Scott had called her in private, telling her what was happening. "You go it?" He asked as she pulled out dressing linens from Barrows hospital room. "Promise me you'll be careful. I looked right in this guy's eyes and it was terrifying." Melissa told her son. "Yeah. Okay mom I promise. Okay?" Scott said looking his mother in the eyes, as she nodded. "Okay." He kissed her on the forehead as he ran off to regroup.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Scott made it to the alcove that led to the stairs of the basement. There he found Jayden, the three other werewolves, and the Sheriff. "You four, you do what you need to do, but don't get caught. If you have a space in mind let me know and I'll try to keep my guys out of it, but I can't control the FBI. You need to be fast." Sheriff Stilinski told the wolves. "Do we trust them?" Noah asked Jayden and she rose her brows. "Trust, no, need at the moment, yes." Jayden stated. "Good enough for me. Be careful." he told them before walking towards the blast zone. "Sheriff?" She asked and he turned to look at her. "If you see my brother, tell him I'm sorry?" She asked and Noah nodded with a small smile on his face as he turned back around.

"Lydia thinks that he's still here even though the cops searched the whole school." Scott said. "Apparently not well enough. They just about left when a bomb went off." Jayden hissed and Scott nodded. "I know but they didn't have one thing, our sense of smell." He told the wolves as he pulled the blue material out of the bag.

"Well, you go hunt down our psychotic glowing eyed kid killer. I'm gonna go find Stiles and Lydia. Remember, be fast, and stay vigilant." She reminded as she took off.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Walking into the art room where Stiles and Lydia were, Jayden noticed the open window. "Uh, guys?" She asked as she pointed to it. "Allison just left to look into the beastiary." Stiles told her and she nodded.

"Noted. The boys are searching. Scott said he would keep us updated." Jayden said as she looked at some of the art on the walls.

"Scott and Isaac are in the basement right?" Lydia asked and stiles nodded. "Yeah with Ethan and Aiden. The plan is we meet in the middle, in the boiler room." Jayden said, confirming the plan.  "All of the wolves- all of the ones with glowing eyes are in the basement at the boiler room." Lydia said, and her words hit the two like a ton of bricks. "Oh my god." Stiles said as he looked to Jayden.

"An engineer could use a boiler room to blow up the whole school." She said. "We need to get them out of there." "We need to get out of here! We need to get everyone out." Lydia panicked. "Go, I'll get them. Stiles, warn your dad. Lydia go with him." "Wait, why are you going?" Lydia asked. "She's faster. She has four wolves with super hearing. We have an entire sheriff's department and the FBI to convince." Stiles said as he pulled Lydia from the room and Jayden ran the other way.

Running to the stairwell, Jayden threw open the door, rushing down the stairs. "Scott, Issac, Ethan, Aiden! Abort mission. Abort mission!" She yelled down the corridors, echoing off the concrete.

Further down. The wolves heard her, knowing if Jayden was yelling, it was time to get out. "Jayden?" Scott yelled, and the echo got back to her. "Over here!" She yelled. "Follow my voice." She said and soon she saw the four wolves coming towards her. "What's going on?" Ethan asked. "No time for questions. We need to get the hell out of here." She said as she raced back up the stairs and out towards the gym, out of the hazardous building.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Dad, we need everyone out of this building. If Barrow is still here, he could use the boiler room under the school to blow it up." Stiles told his father. "Stiles we checked the basement. That's the first place we looked." "Didn't you check the chemistry lab too?" Lydia pointed out and the Sheriff sighed. "Kids, this has to be investigated. No one was hurt or killed thank god, but I'll send another team to look. That's the best I can do." He told them and Stiles looked like he was about to speak. "Let's see what Scott and them found. Maybe it will help." Lydia said and Stiles nodded. "Keep your phone on you please, dad." Stiles asked and the Sheriff waved it around to show his son he had it.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Walking back through the halls, Stiles and Lydia were met with Jayden. "Did you get them out?" Lydia asked. "Yeah, they are headed towards the gym. I would suggest we do as well and don't use any-" but as she was going to finish her sentence, Stiles opened a door. "Side doors." 

Next thing the teens knew was that coach was walking Stiles out the door closet to the gym, by his ear as Stiles tried to get away. "Setting an alarm off on mischief night is bad enough, but doing it when the school is on lock down from a mass murderer and a previous explosion is insane! If I were four years younger I'd punch you!" "Coach, that doesn't make any sense." Jayden commented but all she got was a glare. "Well it does to me Parrish!" He said walking back inside.

"There." Stiles pointed as he saw Scott and the others. "We didn't find anything." "Not even a scent."  Scott furthered. "It's three o'clock so schools over. If there was a bomb wouldn't he have set it off by now?" Stiles asked. "Wasn't that a bomb? Earlier?" Jayden asked. "I don't think so. I think that was an accident, or a mischief night prank gone wrong. I don't think it was Borrow." "Does that mean everybody's safe?" One of the twins asked and everyone looked to him. "I don't know. I just- I don't know." Lydia said uncertain.