23 I remember

"Wait a second. Barrow was an electrical engineer. He worked at a power substation." Stiles said, remembering the research he had done on the bomber. "Do you really think-"Jayden tried to asked but Scott cut her off. "What substation?"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Do you really think this is the best idea Scott? I mean your talking about millions, even billions of volts of electricity in this place." "Jay, we have to do something!" He told her. "Like wait for the police Scott. He is in his element. We have no idea what we're doing in there. You could touch the wrong fence and die by electrocution." "We have to do something." Scott said as he looked to Stiles.

"Wait Stiles, don't go in there!" Jayden begged him. "Jayden. Scott's right we have to do something. Kira is not who he wants. He is going to kill an innocent girl. You guys just stay in here and wait for the cops." Stiles told them. "Stiles! Wait, why do we have to wait?" "I've only got one bat." "Screw this. Lydia wait for the cops. You're not going in there alone." Jayden said, "Plus if I stay in that Jeep I'm gonna have a panic attack."

The three made their way into the building, Stiles armed with his bat, and Jayden behind him. Scott went a different direction, but Jayden heard Kira cry out for help. "Scott!" Jayden yelled as she took off, Stiles behind her.

"Jayden!" Kira cried out. "She's not the one you want." Scott said as Jayden found him, crumbled to the floor as shocks still rolled through him. "She's not the one you want Barrow." Jayden said as she stepped in front of Scott, Stiles still behind her.

Kira turned her head away from the sparks as they grew closer to her. "She is." Barrow said as he turned to look at Jayden but stumbled back as Jayden's eyes were glowing orange. "No!" Scott and Jayden screamed as the open wires touched Kira, sending a shock wave through the building.

Jayden got tossed across the room slamming into a fence, her head hitting a ridged piece of metal, tearing open her scalp. "Jayden!" Stiles yelled as she wasn't moving like Scott was. The electricity crackled through the building as Kira somehow managed to absorb the currents through her hands, taking out the power grid to all of Beacon Hills.  "Jayden?" Stiles panicked as she wasn't moving. "Scott! She's not moving. Scott!" He yelled as his friend as his wide eyes were glued to Kira. "SCOTT!" Stiles screamed, terror in his voice that shook Scott from his fearful gaze.

"She's losing a lot of blood. We need to get her to a hospital." Scott told him as Stiles just held her, tears running down his face. "Wait, Scott look." Stiles said, wiping his face with the back of his hand, he noticed that where the gash was was healing. "What the?" Scott said as he watched the cut heal completely. "Is she?" "No, not that I know of. She's never been bitten. She's never been scratched. Your the only alpha she's ever seen." Stiles said. "Then how?" "I don't know." Stiles said as Jayden gasped awake.

"Son of a bitch!" She yelled as she grabbed the back of her head, her hand coming away covered in fresh blood. "What happened?" "Barrow. That's what happened." "Is Kira okay?" "Yeah. She is. Some stuff happened while you were out. I'll explain later." Stiles told her as he looked down at her, his eyes still red from crying. "Stiles? Have you been crying? What happened?" Jayden asked. "You weren't moving Denny. I thought I lost you." "It's gonna take a lot more than that to get rid of me." She told him as he chuckled.

"Scott, you should check on Kira." Jayden told the McCall boy and he did. "What's going on?" Stiles asked her. "I remember everything, Stiles." She told him. "Okay?" "But some of the things I remember, I didn't do." She whispered as her eyes watered. "I don't know what's happening to me." "It's okay Denny. It's gonna be okay." He said as he held her close, kissing her forehead.

A/N: What do you think she remembers? Any guesses?