Status!

(Photos and sword is originally from Genshin Impact! I only edited it!)

(Please don't drop this I promise I will update the whole book once I've completed it 😕)

Name: Y/n

Last name: l/n

Current last name (in the other universe) : Furukawa

Age: 16

Universes been to: 3 (original universe, lmk universe and KNY universe)

Current universe: KNY universe

Breathing style: Shadow breathing (not mine!)

Personality (current) : quiet, sad, easy to anger

Why: losing her loved ones

Powers: Shadow manipulation

Extra (how can she use her powers):
Being able to summon shadow portals, universal portals, the ability to summon tons of shadow puppets before getting tired, uses her shadow clones scarfs to regain stamina / health (how i also dunno, and it also tastes like those seasoned seaweed snacks), being able to turn into animals and able to use glamour. (she got those from her mentors side 😶)

Y/n's Theme song suggestions? 🙃?

I'm thinking of:

That water island song from msm

Why: From a part of its lyrics.

I'm alright now
Cool, calm, and clear like water
I'll make it somehow
I'll go with the flow like water. (Lyrics)

It sort of resembles the fact that the reader has been through so much without actually talking to someone about it, and tells her self it's fine.

The two birds on a wire

Two birds on a wire one says, "C'mon" and the other says, "I'm tired" (Lyrics)

Resembles how y/n tells Mk to live on and not die, but Mk gives in to his death.

Nothings new

Nothing's new, nothing's new
Nothing's new
Nothing's new
Nothing's new, nothing's new
Nothing's new (Lyrics)

When y/n first stayed in the kny universe for a while, she had no point of living since nothing was new, like everyone died and there was no new news.

Drunk-dazed

daze, daze, daze
Can't control my body, dance, dance, dance (Lyrics)

Basically when LBD possessed her y/n her body could only follow along with whatever LBD says like a lifeless puppet.

I can't fix you (sped up)

I can feel my heart breaking
Mistakes I've been making
I'm running out of patience to pretend
This isn't how I'll let it end
My feigning fading
You've been mourning your loss here
And that's grinding my gears
How can a human lose their self control
There's nothing left to make you whole
I'm done explaining (Lyrics)

Just resembles how everyones death hurt her and her regrets of carelessly doing everything. (like finding the immortality peach by herself without a second thought and got caught by Ne Zha, her ending up spending months by herself and not spending time with Mk and the rest)

Love like you

I always thought I might be bad
Now I'm sure that it's true
'Cause I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you (Lyrics)

I dunno abt this, but I feel like how y/n sees Mk as she's always the damsel in distress.

Why am I thinking of a theme song for y/n?

Bcos I want a song to hear abt y/n's trauma. (jkjk, it would just be nice for y/n to have a theme song right?)

Y/n's Backstory :

Y/n was born in China, her father born in (your country) and met her mother in China. They were living happily there, until after a few months from her 7th birthday, y/n's mother died, causing her father to remarry. When she was 10, they moved to Malaysia, where her step mothers family was, of course y/n and her stepmom had a healthy relationship.

When she was 15, her life took a turn, a monkey demon named Macaque took her under his wing and y/n became his successor. There y/n mastered her shadow powers and had gone on many adventures with Mk and his team. One day, y/n went to the Celestial Realm and got locked up in there by the Third Lotus Prince Ne Zha, and got set free after a few months. During that time, The Lady Bone Demon took over the world, Mk and his team went around the globe to retrieve the three Samadhi Rings in order to save the world. In the final battle, everyone was down, y/n was brought back to like by an immortality serum made by Jing Lei, making y/n immortal. Y/n successfully defeated the Lady Bone Demon, but at what cost? All of her loved ones died, then y/n came to the demon slayer universe.

! English is NOT my first language, there will be some grammar mistakes !

Now that's over with, please enjoy the book! I do recommend that you should read book one first before reading book 2.

Enjoy!