Uh

Hi! Yes, I'm currently taking a break from updating this book, don't worry! I am writing some chapters, just not the ones needed to continue the plot, like the ending of the book, the prologue of the new book, yes I'm writing those. But the next chapter for the Entertainment District? It's not finished yet, so please bear with me!

Since I'm writing this now, I'm just gonna write a small one-shot where (almost) everyone is there! This doesn't have anything to do with the main/current plot.

....

Warning! Swear words!

"Oi! Mk! Mei! " Y/n waves her hand at them as they rushed over.

"Woah! Everyone's here!" Mei commented, looking behind you to see Pigsy, Wu Kong, Macaque and the rest, aswell as the Kamaboko squad and the Hashira's.

Muichiro was standing beside Y/n, cause he wanted some occasional headpats from his cousin.

"Come in! Come in!" Y/n ushered, pushing the duo inside of the mansion.

"SHIT!"

"I told you that it's head was deformed~"

"Hey, you got an A though, not bad for your tenth time!"

"Haha, very funny, Tengen. Try to play it yourself then."

"Gladly."

Y/n rubbed her temple, mumbling some words.

"Help yourself to some drinks or snacks. Currently, Tengen, Kyojuro, and Sanemi are HOGGING the games, so feel free to look around!" Y/n exclaimed, pulling Muichiro towards the three raging Hashira's.

"What the fuck..." Tengen whined, covering his head with his hands as the controller was beside him.

"Ha! You got a B!" Y/n laughed, patting his shoulder.

"You try it then!" He growled, pushing the controller into her hand as she pressed the start button.

"... So I'm a security guard for weak people?" Y/n raised a brow as she let the first person in the apartment.

"But weren't we always doing that when we were in the Corps?" Muichiro chimed in as Kyojuro mimicked the voice of the characters on screen, not failing to make Wu Kong and Macaque laugh from his voice.

"Sure." Y/n said, letting another guy in.

Another person came on the TV screen, Y/n quickly pressing the button and calling the D. D. D .

"Huh? What are you calling them for? It looks like a resident." Giyuu said, pointing at the screen.

"Didn't you see it's ugly-fugly face? The mole was in the other side." Y/n said, letting another person go in.

"Hah!" Y/n said, a smirk showing on her face as Sanemi and Tengen gawked at the screen.

Rank: S

"Alright, alright, I gotta admit, you are better in the future technology." Tengen said, raising his hands up.

"Alright, let me try." Macaque said, Y/n moving over to let him sit in the middle.

Spoiler : He got a C

The day went by happily, everyone enjoying every second that passed.

THE END.

Thanks for reading this small oneshot! Try and guess the game👍🏻

Have a good day/night!