Faint Memory

No one's POV:

*Flashback! Y/n is five yrs old in this chapter*

A car parked in front of an old chinese traditional house.

"Nǎi nai!" A girl with h/c coloured hair ran towards to hug an old lady.

"Y/n!... It's so nice to see you!" The lady hugged the child back.

"Happy 102nd birthday mom, I'm sorry that it took so long to come here." A woman's voice called out.

"Oh don't worry m/n (birth mother), I know that work can be stressful. The best thing is that this lil sunshine came to visit!" The lady smiled at y/n, the child laughed happily.

"Come inside, come inside! I made some pao's for you!"
_______________________________________

"Nǎi nai, how do you live so long? I heard that my friends nǎi nai is only eighty-one years old!" The child asked the old lady curiously.

"Ah y/n, it's because I use a special breathing style."

"Breathing style? Isn't there only one way to breathe?"

"No, I use a breathing style called Solar breathing."

"Woah... Solar breathing!?" The child looked at the lady, amazed.

"Yes, solar breathing, not many people use it, I might be the only one left in the world that knows."

"Really!?"

The lady nodded and the girls face lit up in astonishment.

"Come, I'll teach you."

The lady leads the child into some place else, and the memory fades away.
_______________________________________

*Present!*

"Nǎi nai... I miss you..." Y/n looked out to the vast night sky.

"I really wish you were still here, at least you could've thought me solar breathing..." Slight tears were rolling down her eyes.

"Maybe in another life..." She closed her eyes, going back to sleep.

A/n read-- tysm for the support on my last book! I hope that I can live up to all your expectations in this book too!