The Moon With No Sun

Between these few chapters my writing style will change! I'm trying to find one that suits me the best. 😆👍🏻

Y/n's POV:

What I remembered, I was in the presence of two Hashira's. Then I can't remember anything else, is this what death is like? Their blades surpassed the curse of immortality... At least I can see mother and the rest of them.

"Wake up, demon."

I groaned, opening my eyes, only to see the sun shining bright with nine Hashira's towering over me.

A white haired man, probably in his 20s, looked at me.

"Damn... This is the demon?" He scoffed, turning to the two Hashira's that I saw before.

"She's more capable than you think Sanemi. She flamboyantly defeated that lower moon!" The man huffed.

"Don't tell me, you are siding with a demon!?" Sanemi laughed.

"Where... Am I?" I asked them, looking around, I saw a unconscious Tanjiro and Nezuko in her box.

I gave a sigh of relief, turning back to the guy.

________________(^v^)__________________

No one's POV:

"Demon, how much people did you eat?" Sanemi asked, while Y/n just looked around.

"Demon." He told her, still, Y/n ignored him.

"Listen to me when I talk to you!" He bellowed, taking out his blade to stab Y/n's shoulder.

But, just in time, Y/n went into her shadow portal, dodging the attack. Then, as fast as she went in, she got out of the shadows, landing swiftly on her feet behind all the Hashira.

"Please dont call me demon." Y/n told him, closing her eyes before slowly opening them again.

"You all are the same..." He hissed, before lunging on Y/n again.

He punched Y/n, she dodged, he kicked, she got hit a little, she kicked, he fell down.

"Sorry, are you ok?" She asked him.

"I fucking hate demons..." He mumbled, making Y/n think she heard wrongly.

"I'm sorry, repeat again?" She gave him a curious face.

"I said... I FUCKING HATE DEMONS!"

He punched Y/n over and over, hitting Y/n many times.

*Ding... * Eighth regret...

"When a demon has eight lives... The one that killed it will have eight regrets..."

A voice rang around the place, shocking the rest. Then, Y/n felt burning sensation around her body, her skin, was slowly turning into dust.

Y/n quickly ran into the house, the shade covering her from the sun. In tears of scaredness, she looked at the Hashira's, who were staring at her, then at the sky and the ground. She let her hand escape the shade and into the light. It stings.

She put her hand back, and looked at the sun. She lost it. Her ability to go in the sun.

'I can't lose it too...' Y/n thought.

The sun, it represented many things for her, like her brother, who had a smile as bright as the sun, her friend, Redson, who had fire powers like the sun. And her mentor, Macaque, he represented the moon, but his heart was as big as the sun.

"You can't go in the sun anymore. Such a poor soul." The strongest Hashira, Gyomei, called out.

Her glamour slowly dropped, showing her six ears and tail as she chuckled.