The Solar Hashira: Y/n Furukawa

(2nd person view!)

A comforting warmth was in the Butterfly Estate, the sun was slowly rising, and you were waking up.

You yawned, stretching before getting out of your bed, freshening up, putting on the Crops Uniform, before walking to the room where the others were staying.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"I'm so glad you're okay, Tanjiro-kun!" A male's voice told him.

You were standing right behind the door, about to open it, before you heard the voice. It sounded familiar, but you just couldn't put a finger on it.

You opened the sliding door.

"Hello, Tanjiro-kun!" You greeted him, looking around the room, seeing Zenitsu and Inosuke sleeping soundly.

Your eyes landing on a certain someone, sitting on a stool near Tanjiro's bed.

"Murata-san?" You slightly tilted your head to the side, putting on a confused face.

"A-Ah! Y/n-san! It's so nice to see you again!" He stuttered.

"Eh? Murata-san, you know Y/n?" Tanjiro asked, making the two of you nod in response.

"Actually, he was the person who introduced me about the Demon Slayer Corps, along with the Final Selection, demons, demon slayers and stuff." You scratched your neck, then walking to the side of Tanjiro's bed, sitting down there.

"So? How did you meet Murata-san?" You questioned Tanjiro.

"We met during a mission in Mount Natagumo. Where we fought against the Lower Moon 5." He told you, your face lit up in realisation, making you put your hands together, doing a clap sound.

"Oh! The Lower Moons! Only you, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Murata, and Nezuko were there. Right? Cause I defeated Lower Moon 2 during that time when you were fighting 5!" You exclaimed, only to have the two looking at you in shock.

"O-Only you were fighting the demon?... No one else?" Tanjiro asked, making you nod.

"It's like you guys, right?" You asked them, and they shook their heads.

"If I remember, they had 50 slayers at the start, only sending more and more slayers when more and more died." Murata out a finger to his chin.

He looked at you.

"What?" He asked, looking at your jaw-dropping expression.

"N-Nevermind!" You shook your head and waves your hands.

"By the way, Y/n, your Japanese is getting better!" Tanjiro told her.

"Really?? Naho, Kiyo, and Sumi were teaching me!" You exclaimed, making him chuckle.

"Where are you going, Y/n?" Tanjiro asked.

"I'm going to visit Senjuro, there's something I wanted to say to him yesterday, but I didn't have the chance." You told him, sighing.

"Well, I better be off now. Stay safe!" You brushed your clothes and stood up.

"Stay safe, Y/n-chan!" Tanjiro yelled, making you smile was you walk out the door.

'He called me Chan!!' You thought, without realising your glamour fell.

You looked down, seeing your tail moving around.

"Eh?...!"

You quickly put your glamour back on, not letting anyone see that your tail was moving cause you were happy. (Some wholesome stuff to make up for Redsons removal 😞😞🙏🏻🙏🏻)