Breathing Forms

(Some of these forms I did take from Google!)

Forms of Solar breathing: (not confirmed! Will change time to time!)

First form: Solace stars

This form makes blinding stars shoot out of the blade, causing a distraction. During that time, the user gains agility and speed to hit the target.

Second form: Cooling mist

The user runs around the target at high speed, making the target confused and the atmosphere colder. Once the air turns white/into fog, the user strikes at that time.

Third form: Symphonic melody

The user runs around the battlefield at high speed, with a white and golden trail behind. As the target may think that this would be a good chance to strike, the trail is actually a decoy. The user is able to sneak up on the target, their moves not able to hear.

Fourth form: Flow of time

Allows the user to run to the target as merely the speed of sound only in one direction, user must run in smooth and jelly like movement. Form is similar to how time flows in the Universe.

Fifth form: Dance of the seeping Nebula

Extends the user's reach capability to be able to immediately reach and effectively attack the target in dance like motion and hyper flexibility, trails of sparkling nebula dust can be seen from the user's arms and foot doing the form to distract the target from the main user.

Sixth form: Black void of destruction

The sword is drenched in black and when user dashes forward, leaves behind a trial of pure dark trails, blinding the target with darkness only seeing the shine of the sword, once demon is unblinded, they'd already been beheaded.

Seventh form: Constellations collide

Black fog will leak from the blade, surrounding the user with it. The fog will wrap around the users eyes, making the all the users sense heighten. A pure starry version of an animal of the users choice will also be summoned, as in it protecting the user at all costs.

Eighth form: Whirlpool of galaxies 

The user is able to move in lightspeed, when the blade hits the target. A huge gush of galaxy coloured wind will occur, the user gaining more strength to defeat the target.

Nineth form: Astral radiance

User gains agility for the time being, the move gets set off by the blade getting aimed at the target or the blade touching the target, the move sets off at the users command. Stars will fall from the sky along with small but affective meteorites, hitting the target. If the blade touches the neck or weak point of the target, the user will gain strength to finish the target off.

Tenth form: Blazing Solar Rays

The user gets into a low thrusting stance then dashes forward and stabs the target multiple times all over their body to lower their guard and wear them out.

Eleventh form: Blazing sun

The user unleashes three slashes layered on top of each other in front of them.

Twelfth form: Rain of solar flames

The user backflips into the air and unleashes a countless number of slashes to rip apart anything below while upside down.

Thirteenth form: Subsiding Heat

The user unleashes a single high powered overhead slash.

Twelth form: Meteorite shower

A rip of the galaxy will be in the sky, cracks surrounding the place where the user is standing. The user will use their blade as a staff, pointing at the target, meteorites will fall from the rip and onto the target, causing it to paralyse the target.
_______________________________________

Shadow breathing:

First form: Shadow of the moon

User slashes in a horizontal arc, channeling focused shadow energy into their blade.

Second form: Dancing puppets

User kneels down onto the ground, shadows from all over will surround the user and form into human like versions of the user. Then it would light up a pathway for the user, when the user steps on it, they merge with the shadows.

Third form: Flickering shadow

The user disappears, then body flickers behind the target and decapitates the target.

Fourth form: Order of the shadow

User runs at the target with many powerful slashes, striking the target many times.

Fifth form: Astral moonbow

User creates shadow arrows above the hilt of their Nichirin Blade, releasing sixteen arrows that split into multiple slashes that land everywhere. The user then jumps into the air, creating a shadow bow, before firing their Nichirin Blade at the target.

Fifth form: Astral moonbow (Improved)

User creates a shadow bow and shoots their Nichirin Blade at the opponent, before slashes shoot out from their blade.

Sixth form: Icy Abyss 

User jumps high in the air, their blade aiming at their target, then they make an 'X' shaped cut in the air, sending thousands of dark purple and black ice shards at the target.

Seventh form: Hollow Moon Shadow Heart

User swings their sword in a diagonal arc making a smoky black slash.

Eighth form: Lunar eclipse

User closes their eyes, focusing in gaining the power of the moon/sun (depending on the time!). Then they use that power, and turn it into a dragon.

Nineth form: Whimsical phantom

The move is quite similar to water breathings second form: Water wheel. The user slashes in a circle, with black mist flowing from the blade.

Tenth form: Running shadow

The move is also quite similar to one of the water breathing forms, the third form, Flowing dance. The user runs at high speed at the target, then slashes them in one fluid motion.

Eleventh form: Graceful shade

The user uses a series of complex footwork to confuse their opponent as the move forward while staying low to the ground and unleashes high powered but graceful slashes that rip through anything in front of them.

Twelth form: Call of the roaring moon

User jumps high in the air, it's blade drawing out a circle shape, then thrusting it in the middle of the circle. Creating shards on the blade, then the user attacks the target multiple times.