Family Bonding!...?

"Eh... Er... Hm..."

"Y/n-chan, are you okay?..." Tanjiro asked you, you two were training, learning total concentration breathing as Tanjiro thought you.

Currently, you two are in the garden of the Butterfly Estate, wearing hospital clothes. You sat at the edge of the lifted wooden floor, Tanjiro sitting beside you.

"I am! Really! But... Eh... I guess it's just... I don't think it's really fair..." You sighed.

"What's not fair?"

"My powers, my experience." You told him, making him look at you in confusion.

You sighed.

"My power, it's kind of like shadow manipulation. I don't know why, but my power gets stronger day by day. I've become stronger than my mentor, the one who gave me the power. I've killed. I've died. I became immortal... It just feels like I'm at an advantage, and I'm a Hashira now?... I just want to take the power away... "

"A Hashira?..."

"Oh yea... I didn't tell you..." You mumbled, realising the big secret you forgot to tell him.

"Y/n Furukawa, the Solar Hashira. Pleased to meet you!" You took your hand out for him to shake, smiling with your eyes closed as you did it, only to earn a laugh from him.

"It's my new motto! I want the lower ranks to trust me. To feel safe, y'know?" You looked at the clouds.

"I think you should learn how to cancel out your power."

"What?" You whipped your head over to see him.

"I-If you can of course!" He stuttered, before letting out a deep breath, looking at sky, you following suit.

"You want to stop using your power to learn, train, and fight fair and square. And you said it, your power is greater than your mentors, why not take it to the next step to try and seal it away? That way, if you train and master it, you can switch between being powerful and being powerless. "

You let out a hum of agreement, before rolling up your long sleeves and standing up.

"If I want to be stronger, I'll have to improve with what I have!! Starting with removing my power!" You exclaimed, though you used your words wrongly, Tanjiro still encouraged you to do it.

✧˖*°࿐

(3rd person POV!!)
"Should I make a Blood Demon Art?... Maybe... I'm a demon after all!" Y/n hummed.

Right now, Y/n sat legs crossed on the wooden floor, trying to meditate to control her power more.

"HA???" Tanjiro yelled, he was running around the garden, trying to increase his stamina.

"I want to have one like Nezuko's, she's so cute, but looks so strong when she uses her Exploding Blood Blood Demon Art!!!"

"Well, I can agree with you, Nezuko is cute! I would headbutt anyone who disagreed!" He told her, making Y/n nod along.

"Exploding Blood... Whenever I transform into an animal, use my glamour, or change my clothes, a purple fire surrounds me... If I could harness that fire and use it to my advantage, I could gain a new form of my power." Y/n wondered.

"I should have a checklist..." She deadpanned.

A few minutes passed, no one talked, Tanjiro started doing his Sun breathing forms while Y/n tried to push the power out.

'You've done it before during the fight... Do it again...' She thought, closing her eyes as she tried to focus.

'Feel your power coursing through your veins, and channel them...'