Mission

Strong Language!!

Y/N Furukawa was training in the Butterfly Estate, trying to form and take back her power faster and faster. After, she did physical training, running, blowing gourds, lifting boulders, practicing the Shadow and Solar breathing forms while being a human.

"If I'm powerful in my demon form *huff*... I have to be as powerful in my human form!!" She exclaimed, now running at top speed on top of the fences, Kumo napping in the shade.

Jump, twist, handstand, land. That was her routine, if she was falling, might as well save herself in style.

Run a lap around the fences, jump down, do a small twist, hands on the ground before landing on both feet swiftly. If not, quickly do a twist then land on both feet.

Then she did gymnastics, Inosuke was surprisingly flexible, and Y/n wanted to be the same.

Do a bridge, handstand for 5 minutes, chest stand, over to bridge, split, cartwheel etc.

"Y/n?"

The slayer stopped, taking a breather before turning behind to see who called for her.

"Muichiro-kun! How nice to see you!" She smiled.

"I wanted to ask if you want to eat breakfast with me."

"Oh Okay!"

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Walking to the udon shop, the two bickered at who's crow was better.

"Himari is nicer and cute than your sassy Ginko!" Y/n whisper yelled, not wanting to wake up a sleepy Kumo that as resting on her shoulder.

"Ginko is a nice crow. She's my friend." He glared at Y/n.

"Himari is nicer!"

"She's not!"

"So? Who says Ginko is nice?"

"I say so!"

"Well, better get some hearing aids and a pair of black sunglasses lil boy. Surely you have turned a blind eye for her."

"FUCK YOU!" He yelled, Kumo jumped at the loud volume.

"Oh? Emotionless boy is getting aggressive?" She sneered, knowing damn well this isn't going to turn good.

"Says the one who got reckless and DIED!"

"..."

'Oh.'

Y/n stayed silent, Muichiro knew well that this was a sensitive topic that Y/n told him before.

She started walking faster, ignoring Muichiro's calls.

*Ding!*

"Hello! I would like to order two bowls of udon and a serving of tempura!" Y/n calles, finding a place to sit, Muichiro sitting down after.

The boy looked really guilty, and there Y/n was, not giving a care in the world. Being left out during high school worked, all those skills, emotion controlling, quite impressive if I (Author) say so myself.

"... I'm sorry..." Muichiro mumbled, giving her the best puppy eye expression that a 14 year old could give.

'Cute... Shouldn't have thought him this trick...' Y/n thought, wondering why her cousin was so cute during a kid and she weren't. (Not trying to be rude!!! I'm sure yall were just as cute!!!)

"It's okay, I was also pushing your buttons, Ginko is a nice crow." She hummed.

"Two bowls of Udon and a serving of Tempura." The waiter smiled, handing the dish to the two.