What?....

The 'You' POV:

"Ack!"

Tanjiro grunted as he fell down, looking up to see you looking down on him.

"Weak. You focus on your strategy too much. Focus your strategy with your strength, your strength is as important." You told him, reaching out your hand to help him get up.

"Ouch... You're just as strong as I remember." He winced, slowly standing up.

"I still can't remember anything though." You sighed, summoning your staff for you to lean on by the elbow.

"I heard, that there is a place where you can meditate on to slowly regain your memories."

Shinobu chimed in, smiling gleefully at you.

"It's called the Pond of a Thousand Blessed Tears."

"Really? Is it far?" You asked her.

"Hm... I'm not sure, the pond only reveals itself to those who really need it." She told you.

"Well, I'm sure to find it!" You exclaimed, making Shinobu giggle. Then she left, leaving you and Tanjiro to train more.

⋆。˚. ੈ ⋆。˚. ੈ

When the three were fully healed, Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu left to go on a new mission, leaving you alone. Why couldn't you go? Well, by Shinobu's words- "Your memories aren't back yet. Until you get them back, you aren't going on a mission."

·.· ˚ * ✧ * ˚ ·.·

Its only been an hour since Tanjiro and the rest left, but you never felt so alone. You were playing with your clones, thinking about ways to regain your memory, then, a sudden thought came into your mind. You remembered what Shinobu said.

"It's called the Pond of a Thousand Blessed Tears."

"Thousand Blessed Tears..." You wondered, then stood up.

"If I want my memories back, I have to work for it!" You exclaimed, but stopped.

"Where am I supposed to find it?..."

"Never mind that!" You shook your head.

"I can find it!" And with that, your own purple fire surrounded you, changing your hospitality clothes into the Corps Uniform. Getting ready to turn into a bird, but something- someone got near you.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" You looked at them, this probably happened because of your fire, sometimes it grows too big and wild.

"Are you ok?" You asked them.

"I-I'm fine..." The person said, turning their face away to avoid eye contact with you.

"Are you alright? I didn't it you in the face did I?" You asked again, becoming more and more worried by the second.

"N-No I'm fine. Really!" They said, you not believing any of it.

You rushed to face him, being quick enough for him to be shocked for a few seconds before turning his face to the other side again. You sighed and said.

"I already saw your face, no need to hide it." You told him, making him sigh in defeat and turn his head facing your direction.

And boy was he tall.

You had to step on your cloud to have a look at his face, making his face even redder than before.

"Hey, are you ok?" You asked him.